This will really Mess with your head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Here's a description of three real life politians, read the descriptian and then pick one you would vote for, then see who they are.

Candidate A - Associates with crooked politicians, and
consults with astrologists. He's had two Mistresses. He also
chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B - He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps
until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey
every evening.

Candidate C - He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian,
doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on
his wife.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

Makes you think about judging people dosn't it and how silly judging politians on their personal lives is.

Still, to be honest I can't say I'd vote for any.

burlyman
wacko

Fire
He is a decorated war hero. = this is strentching the truth a bit.

ash007
well apperently he was in WW1 so i am not sure sad

Ushgarak
Fire is right- calling him a decorated war hero is taking truth to the absolute limit.

He was a Corporal, he was disliked by the army and he won no major award.

Besides which, it is only common sense that you should not judge people on a PARTIAL assessment. You put in the best parts of Hitler and the worse parts of the other two. Truth is, all three were a mixed bunch, morals wise.

Orlando Bloom03
???

How am I supossed to know?

burlyman
wow.

§pearhead
Ush has a point. You dig up enough dirt for someone and you could have found Jesus (or Muhammad, or whoever you believe in) doing something wrong.

Twin B!tch 1
I would have voted for candidate B big grin

Darth Revan
I've seen this before...

Darth_Midal
Hitler Killed Hundreds of Thousands of innocent people so even if he was a decorated War hero The HOLOCAUST kinda wipes that out don't ya think!!!!! evil face smokin'

berserk
you would never find dirt on jesus. Anyway I would vote for number 3, which I did.

raven guardia
my aunt sent this same exact thing to me, and before I knew the answer I picked C.....which was hitler.

did you know hitler suffered from OCD.

Storm
Taking this "This will really Mess with your head" into account, I didn' t vote for candidate C.

Fire
you need to have detailed information on someone, usualy lot's of it before you can find dirt.

lil bitchiness
Woah woah!! I was sure i read somewhere Hitler did have mistresses!

Fire
zell he had some dodgy relationships, I can prolly sort it all out, but I don't feel like doing that right now

sauron
hitler was apparently a war hero..he was in world war one.....he got a medal

what most people DONT know is that 'he was a message boy and got the medal because he survived when a bomb went off near him'

The Force
that's pretty hard to pick messed

NyC-gUrL
I voted hitler...no expression

ash007
yeah apperently he only had a scratch near him

shaber
Hitler got the iron cross in WW1 for sustaining a war wound in a gass attack. He was bad, no question of that, but just didn't fulfil all the criteria for psychopathy, unlike say Stalin. I didn't know he was a vegetarian though...

Ushgarak
The Iron Cross is nothing, you know? The Germans gave out millions of them. You got the second class basically for turning up!

Like I say, Hitler never received any major decoration. If he was standing for election today no-one would reasonably define him as a decorated hero. In pretty much all other armed forces he would have gotten a 'mentioned in dispatches' instead, at most.

If it had been a Pour La Merit, it would have been different!

Be@st
I voted for churchill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.