Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderman_RJ
ipm so confused!!!!!!!there to many spiderman comics (once ago i would love but..)
there is amazing spiderman,espetacular spiderman, entangled web,spiderman, marvel knights spiderman.venom,mj,
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHHHHHHHH to much different storylines to follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened to toomes to get a new suit(i like this one is more like a vulture suits him better) wasnt he almsot imortal or at least phisical forever young after draining peter mother robotic clone?
wasnt doc octopus dead? i saw he neck broken by kaine.
why doc octopus is back with matrix gay suit, and octopus sticking thinks on his tentacles?
why lizard come back pet and connors had set him dead forever.
why is electro again a looser? the last time i saw him he humiliated spiderman and was superpowered........
how come venom ate carnage simbionte?
how kasady got a new simbio equal to his food one?
Best how the heck carnage got out of silver surfer prison?^
what is the spiders invasion on new york?on ezequiel stuff

AAAAAAAAARGH what going on with marvel?

i know theres a comic thread for this but i still got no answer to any of those there.why i am always ignored. do i type so bad??
embarrasment sick

Ghetto Goblin
what is it charlie brown.laughing out loud

Spiderman_RJ
u know that crap? where u from?

Robo-Chocobo
well the bad typing makes it hard to understand you, since different languages. but i honestly dont know. these are all different storylines, they dont neccessarily relate.

Spiderman_RJ
yah right but, DOES ANYONE KNOWS THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION AND BE POLITE ENOUGH TO ANSWER THEM?

SpikeSpiegel
I'ld try looking at Spiderfan.org I was like you a while ago ('cept I didn't have any comics I just wanted to know what was happening in the Spidy world) I went there and it told me alot of the recent history

Ghetto Goblin
see, they just want to make the episodes more interesting i guess, so they put un-necessary stuff.

badsymbiote
And why does this stuff always seem to fall directly on my shoulders? Do y'all have ANY idea how much info I post on these threads--how many questions I answer because no one else can or will? I wrote you a small novel last week, RJ, about a couple of books.
I don't even think I have all the answers you seek.

(Grumbling)"BUT WE'LL DO WHAT WE CAN TO HELP, WE SUPPOSE. JUST UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETIMES WE GET TIRED OF THIS. NOT YOU-- JUST THIS INCESSANT ANSWERING OF A NEVER-ENDING INCOMING STREAM OF QUESTIONS. SOMETIMES WE LIKE TO GOOF OFF, TOO!"

*Don't know about Vulture's suit, maybe it was just time for an update--I like the new look, and I love the story. I love the Marvel Knights Spidey title--and I think it really make formidable villains out of a bunch of has-beens. And yes, Vulture is powerful, but not invincible.
*Ock is in the current MKS--so as far as I know, he is alive. However, these are comics, so you never know--I haven't seen him die, recently, but that doesn't mean it hasn't occured.
*Have no idea about Ock's suit, nor do I care. Sorry...
*Haven't you learned by now, the Lizard is not entirely under the control of the dear Doctor...
*My oldest son doesn't think Electro's a loser. I won't tell him you said that.
*What?!? I have a vague recollection of something like this happening not too terribly long ago. Unfortunately, I don't remeber any more than that.
*And I don't know anything about Ezekiel, flipped through some of the stuff last week, but didn't get into it.

grey fox
GOD DAMN when the vresident femal symbote doesn,t know the answer come to your freindly neighberhood cyber ninja

r"Venom Triumphant!"

At Manhattan Correctional Facility, cell of Cletus Kasady, in front of six or so fully armored and armed guards, a lowly man with a mop works his way to Cletus's cell then morphs into Venom. A page later, all the guards are (probably) dead allowing Venom to rip Kasady's carnage symbiote off then digest it. Back to the Parker place where Pete and Jill Stacy work their way into a "close moment" while preparing for Mary Jane's return.

Later that night, Venom scratches "Kill my landlord" and "Get symbiote back from Carnage" off his "Kill Spider-man" dominated to-do list. Next on the list: "Destroy the Daily Bugle".

Carnage is fighting Venom and Spider-Man in the middle of a baseball field, cheered on by blood-thirsty fans. Oh, no, wait, it's a fantasy. Cletus is in a high-security prison, without symbiote. Guess he's not happy.

Cut to Aunt May at the Parker apartment. Jill and Arthur Stacy arrive as the phone rings. Both are bearing the same bad news... Mary-Jane's plane went boom.

Peter, meanwhile, is webswinging around, saving folks, but planning his trip to go meet MJ and restore his tattered love-life. He comes across a Department of Corrections truck which has crashed and burned. Hey, what a coincidence, that truck was carrying Cletus Kasady to a maximum security prison. And now he's missing. Oops.

Indeed, Cletus is out killing folks. A couple of security guards at a hardware store, where he also takes the opportunity to strip to his briefs and paint himself red. Looks like a bad case of symbiote-envy to me.

Alternating scenes of Aunt May meeting family friends, and Spider-Man taking out Carnage (saving Kingpin's goons the bother - wanton murderers being bad for business).

Final scene of Peter returning home and hearing the news of the explosion.

#13 - Negative Zone, Dusk, Blastaar
Editor: Ralph Macchio

Writer: Howard Mackie

Pencils: Graham Nolan

Inker: Scott Koblish

Jan 2000 : Web-Spinners (Spider-Man's) Title Index

The issue opens with a shadowy figure telling the story of two people. One, Cletus Kasady, is in custody minus his Carnage symbiote, which Venom consumed in PPmessedM #9. The other is Peter Parker, "kept... awake the loss of his true love." While he swings off into the night, Kasady feels a strange calling and manages to break out of jail with the police hot on his tail. Before Spider-Man can subdue him, the van and both figures get sucked into some sort of black-hole-looking gateway.

Falling through the distortion area - kind of a "no man's land" between the real world and the Negative Zone, Spidey loses his hold on Carnage, falls into a maelstrom of some kind and emerges wearing what I assume is the "Spider-Man Unlimited" costume (anyone who's seen the cartoon or the comic want to back me up here?) Before he (or I, for that matter) can understand what's going on, Spider-Man takes the opportunity to help out a stranger he sees tumbling into the same maelstrom. But before he can get his bearings the two land on the surface of some strange planet and come face to face with... "Blastaar - The Living Bomburst!"

It seems Mr. Bomburst was trying to open a rift in the distortion area to march his armies through and attack the real world, a plot foiled by Spidey and our mystery guest, whom Blastaar recognizes. Realizing that discretion is the better part of valor, the two beat a hasty retreat into the bowels of the city while Blastaar starts, well, blasting things. They meet a crowd of refugees, who also recognize the stranger. Remember Dusk, the guy who gave Spidey his nifty all-black costume back in Identity Crisis? None other.

Oh, and Cletus Kasady drops in to join up with Blastaar, but that's a story for next issue.

#14 - Negative Zone, Dusk, Blastaar, Carnage
Editor: Ralph Macchio

Writer: Howard Mackie

Pencils: Graham Nolan

Inker: Scott Koblish

Feb 2000 : Web-Spinners (Spider-Man's) Title Index

Blastaar, determined to hunt down these rebels that he's been searching for (and what exactly is the basis behind this conflict, anyway?) kicks things off by nuking an entire planet. Unfortunately for him, the rebels weren't on it, and this man - or whatever - does not take failure well, venting his anger by charbroiling the nearest general. Kasady agrees to help hunt the rebels down, but something else is drawing him.

Spidey and Dusk, meanwhile, are trying to decide how best to protect Dusk's people, get ambushed by a squadron of Blastaar's Imperial probe dro - er, sorry, harrier droids. The two make mincemeat of the metal mercenaries with the aid of their spiffy costumes. Deciding the only course of action is to "take the fight to ... now!" Dusk floats off with Spidey right on his tail. After all, "recently he lost his main reason to live." Kasady, meanwhile, just found his, in the form of another symbiote that somehow ended up on this world. Once again, he is Carnage.

The two heros arrive at Blastaar's base and begin trashing some robot guards, trying to get through the defensive perimeter before Blastaar can rip through the distortion area and reach earth, destroying the planet they're now on in the process. But Spider-Man is interrupted by Carnage, who quickly gets the better of him. Blastaar, meanwhile, has nearly accomplished his goal before Dusk manages to talk him down, claiming that since their planet is so close to the nexus of realities, destroying it would destroy reality itself. The Living Bomburst isn't totally insane, and after a quick word of confirmation from his own flunkies he shuts down the machine.

Carnage, however, is totally insane, going beserk at the thought of not murdering trillions of people. He flips the machine back on and the two plunge back into the maelstrom. Spider-Man plunges after Kasady and the two fall back through the distortion area to earth, seemingly losing their new costumes in the process. But as Kasady is led away by the waiting police, a few tendrils of symbiote matter are clinging to his chin...

Spiderman_RJ
WOW.thanks for the reply, amazing hoooray, cyber ninja, and evilish badsimbiote. i was not wimping...........i was confused but now i realise im not nuts, marvel is, the writters have no idea of what happened before.and as they reborn octopus i wish they brough gwen back.GOD DAM MARVEL<

LOL ninja u have a nice sense of humour ,i like it

Ghetto Goblin
T to the T to the T tv.

grey fox
just wonderign what does that mean it makes no sense

blackwidowlover
hi RJ

Ghetto Goblin
you scare me, and grey fox, you make no sense, just read it fool.

Spiderman_RJ
hey hi,blackwidow.

fever red
All the coolest women love arachnids. My favorite is the Funnel-web, an Australian native possessing the most toxic venom load, super-sized body-mass like a tarantula, and aggression like an eight-legged wolverine. Funny, the Sidney tourism pamphlets never mention that the place is simply crawling with them...
Anyway, I'm off topic, so-
AAARRRRRGH! Kiddos, there have been too many Spiderman comics for a loooong time- that's why I had to wave good-bye to Pete; I simply couldn't afford that man; he is SO high maintenance.

Darth Sauron
laughing OMG laughing

Ghetto Goblin
the coolest women love anything that i do, including spiders wink

badsymbiote
True. Yet I have never been able to quit Parker cold turkey. The smart and heroic Spider-man has made me regularly weak-in-the-knees for well over 2 decades--and there's just no relief in sight.

fever red
Aahhh- wait till you read that C symfanfic. Spidey delivers some TASTY lines in that thing, and I don't mean the vitamin-flavored kind of lines.

badsymbiote
Oh, how correct you are, my dear....good writing all-around. Thanks for sharing.

grey fox
what are you.... (looks up to see another metal gear ray) damn how many of these thigns are there (starst fightign it )

Paola
questions answered

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.