5,000th post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
Whoa no expression

Pyrofly
no expression wow

Royal Knight
no expression

Clovie
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! hug

ninja i have almost 20 000.

BingaBonga
no expression Okay

ladygrim
wow kewl im not quite there but still kewll

BingaBonga
That's a lot Clovie no expression

Clovie
yerss has over 70 000. and that is a lot.

BingaBonga
no expression

RaventheOnly
fear thats scary fear

lets see here it takes on average 10 seconds to type and you must wait at least 30 secs to post again. So take 70000 and multiply it agaisnt 40 secs and you get: 2800000 seconds divide by 60 and again by 60 = 777.8 hours divide by 24 and you get 32.41 days straight worh spent on KMC eek! laughing out loud

Royal Knight
no expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expression

ladygrim
bloody hell i manage to get over 2-300 new posts a day/two

Royal Knight
with me it is about 20-30 posts a day

Clovie
only?
he's here since 2001. stick out tongue

Clovie
i used to have 1000 per week.
but not any more.

BingaBonga
That's crazy no expression So I've only been here.... about 2 days and 8 hours. no expression

RaventheOnly
but that is if he only sits here and posts continuosly and really doesn't read which he does eek! the question would mostly be "does he spend more time reading or posting? eek! if so we can multiply the total up to 7 or 8 times eek!

Clovie
it is not working to me. how to count it. erm

BingaBonga
no expression

Clovie
and what if he is sendning and reading pms as well eek!

Royal Knight
1.94 days on KMC

RaventheOnly
19862 X 40 = 794480/60/60= 220.7 hours / 24 = 9.2 days posting continuosly without reading other posts for more then 30 seconds.

PrefectRonnykin
YAY BEKAH eek!

nach
wow, you managed about 1,000 posts every 2 months... i've been here for 7 months and havent even got 1,000

Clovie
WOW.
that's not so much, i thought i'm spending more time here stick out tongue

BingaBonga
I figured out that one day I posted more than 200 a day! laughing out loud I was a bit bored....

RaventheOnly
eek! 20-40 average so lets say 30 seconds and a wait of 30 secs to send another so 1 minunte each eek! so how many pages you have which have ten on each as default

1 minute X #number of pages X 10 eek! = how many minutes / 60 /24 =how many days spent PMing + how much time it takes to post + reading eek!

RaventheOnly
eek! but that number doesn't include Reading other posts and doesn't include time takin PMing eek!

BingaBonga
messed I'm lost....

Clovie
i've deleted some of pms so i can't count that erm

nach
me too

nach
i meant that im lost too

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud i was calculating the time each member spent if they were to take thier post count and post continuosly non-stop without reading or PMing ever.

BingaBonga
You are crazy RTO laughing out loud Well, I have to go, have fun calculating more stuff.

nach
oh okay

Clovie
and considering the fact that sometimes replying to a pm is taking more than 10minuts erm

RaventheOnly
wavey

happy i love math stick out tongue but i am crazy to eek!

RaventheOnly
fear your right fear

Clovie
maths is fun. happy

and i didn't mean to scary anyone stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
at a post/min (factoring in typing, reading others and browser speed or lack or it) that's 11400 mins come to ~7 days

BingaBonga
Math is fun... but I don't want to do it yet. I have a week left

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.