What could be worse then death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angelsflame265
The weapon that they talked about is said to have a fate worse then death.

So I bring you the question: What is worse then death? Even for a person like voldermort. I'm not asking what the weapon could be. . .but just what is worse then death.

For voldermort I think he lived whats worse then death(for him anyway). . .knowing you were defeted by a child. Being lost in a place not dead. . .but not alive either

hotsauce6548
what weapon are you talking about? if you mean the one that he was lookin for in order of the phoenix, than ur talkin about the prophecy...

Member.
what's worse then death? living to the age of 100 (that's if u age like avg muggle dudes). another thing worse then death is the dementors kiss -.-v

dragonflame
another thing worce than death is being tortured into insanity by one of voldys death eaters!

SVAK
Fate worse than death? hmmm.......maybe he'll be sent to heaven to live with a bunch of mormons for all eternity evil face or he'll be turned into a muggle laughing out loud

dragonflame
yeah I like the muggle thing

ArrghPirateGirl
being locked in a room with wateva ur worst fear is for all iternity

hobbit_dude
wrorse than death?? for hrry see voldemort torture his parents i think

dragonflame
that is bad *shivers*

angelsflame265
As much as Voldermort wants this power, I think living forever would be just as bad as dying. . . Evil passes. . . . power never stays on the same side, it always changes. So living forever he must see his downfall. . more then once

ArrghPirateGirl
Yup big grin.........I would h8 2 live 4eva *shudder*

ladygrim
becoming 'good' god that would be the worse thing eva

SVAK
I'VE GOT IT!!!!!

Just found out that the faith worse than death is nothing else than....band...10 seconds with Spongebob Squarepants - they say so on an episode and if it's on TV it has to be true, hasn't it? smart

Joy2dWorld
Suffering is worse than death-- Voldemort will suffer only if he finally realizes how terrible are the things he did and be sorry for it, but be unable to undo them -- for him to have a "heart"

big gay kirk
worse than death... being placed behind the veil while still being alive....

ladygrim
basically being buried alive

Sarah Malfoy
what worse than death? mybe knowing that your dream never will come true! it must be orrible! anyway 4 a person like voldemort maybe being defeat... i don't really know!

~Air Angel~
I wonder if the Veil is worse than death? Or askaban?

ladygrim
myb both r

Amy Black
It's worse to be abducted by UFOs and be found dead and to spend 3 months six feet under then live again. Just kidding. I mean, I'm not, it's bad, it really is but I don't really know what it could be.

LadySlytherin
there are many things that are much worse than death circumstance-wize. You could be a vessel without a soul from a dementor kiss, all your relatives and friends dead (killed by voldy), not loved by anyone, tortured to insanity by the cruciatus curse....if it werent for friends at school, if i was in neville's shoes...that WOULD be worse than death. hes always compared to his father, parents dont even know him, bad at lessons...its quite sad...

Sarah Malfoy
i'm totally agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.