If you had to choose a way to die what would it be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkenMistress
I have three ways i would love to die:
1- sleeping next to my boyfriend....I love you Chris!love
2-In a nice warm bubble bath after a margarita.beer
3-At a Lamb Of God Concert! rock

el_barto
Not painfully blink

HockeyHorror
a liquid sword fight with the wu tang member Gza no expression

BingaBonga
In my sleep probably, next to the one I love

DarkenMistress
That is sooo sweet binga bonga!

star_scar_child
ok this is long ok...... i would get a huge trench coat with like ten pokets and then fill the pockets with qourters . after that i would get a bomb abd strap it around myself...... then id go to the top of a building overlooking an area with alot of homeless people. then i would tie a rope around my neck secure it and then jump. and by the time the rope breaks my neck the bomb will explode sending the blood guts and qourters everywhere and all the homeless people would have to dig through my blood and guts to get to the qourters

PrefectRonnykin
hanging myself infront of my school with Opium of the People playing in the backround with the chants of the crowd yelling "jump" faded out no expression

that would kick so much ass i swear to god eek!

DarkenMistress
Well you guys are crazy you know that? I hope you know if you commit suicide you go to hell but wuteva floats your boat and if thats the way you want to die then cool!

PrefectRonnykin
no expression um ok

not im my religion but ok happy

star_scar_child
im just saying that would be cool.... i would wanna die while praying personnaly .......so what if i got a little......ok alot of evil in me

DarkenMistress
well its up to you im not downing you in any way shape or form!

PrefectRonnykin
happy Opium of the People is one of the best songs ever cry

RaventheOnly
With a high budget action scene saving a school bus of children eek! happy or with a cool action phrase cool laughing out loud j/king stick out tongue

star_scar_child
itd be cool to die like a samurai defeated in battale..........neal .... stab yourself and while your still alive....someone cuts off your head..... and the nobility of it all is just so down

bardock
helpin people some how like savin kids from a burning building or somethin

DarkenMistress
well ok then you are just plain weird you go on with your bad self! lol

star_scar_child
yea dying a hero like when hawk jumped in front of the nova destroyer to save archange.... although archangel did get enraged and unlocked his evil demon side it all turned out great when she was allowed to live 3 years later

Darth Revan
Hmm... Alright well first I'd be wearing a black trenchcoat with a shitload of guns and other weapons underneath. Then I'd go into this building with a badass hacker like me only she'd be a chick. So I'd shoot everybody in the building, blow the lobby up, run around fighting agents for a while, and then get shot and killed by Agent Smith. smile

DarkenMistress
i wont talkin to bardock

star_scar_child
i know

Darth Revan
OR... I'd die fighting some jackass with my lightsaber happy

star_scar_child
nice

DarkenMistress
I would also love to die after kissing corey Taylor and Joey Jordison out of Slipknot

star_scar_child
i hate slipnot

PrefectRonnykin
shifty that sounds vaguely familiar

PrefectRonnykin
no expression

your loss

DarkenMistress
you guys really fantasize about movie type things

Darth Revan
Really? eek! stick out tongue

Darth Revan
that was to PRK's post

star_scar_child
!!!!! my qourter idea was not in a movie!!! im hurt by your burning words..

Darth Revan
well what do you expect... It's a movie forum for crying out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

DarkenMistress
but this is an off topic forum look im not looking to argue so lets just leave it as that

star_scar_child
no its not?

star_scar_child
i wont die though....i igure im invincible....since i diddnt die when i should have... so im promised death at old age

Jedi Priestess
In my sleep and this thread is morbid......why do you kids always come up with this morbid stuff?

DarkenMistress
star_scar_child said!!!!! my qourter idea was not in a movie!!! im hurt by your burning words..
and i know you said I hate slipknot but i was talking about something before that!

DarkenMistress
i didnt say anything morbid mine were very humble and peaceful

star_scar_child
ok.....i like my qourter idea... me and shua thought it up

bardock
or maybe go out like scarface

PrefectRonnykin
starwars droolio

DarkenMistress
that is killer for you!

star_scar_child
yea!!!!.....xcept he did drugs.... id skip that part

PrefectRonnykin
yeppy yes

DarkenMistress
true dat

PrefectRonnykin
you know what would be a good way to die

licked old blood off a used band-aid sick

DarkenMistress
Well if we talk about movie Deaths I'd hafta say Bubba's death in Forest Gump!

PrefectRonnykin
dah ha DR your biography is funny James maynard keenan and brandon boyd

star_scar_child
dude nodying like sirius black in order of the pheonix.... dude that was badass....i went from movies to books

queen- another one bites the dust

DarkenMistress
im sorry but wouldnt some of you like to dye like bubba?

PrefectRonnykin
trey badass yes i would be screaming "WEEEEEE" all the way down

star_scar_child
not really.. i wouldnt want the last thing my best freind say to me when i die is 'hey jerrick'

DarkenMistress
omg dying like sirious Black would be extremly interesting

star_scar_child
yea i know thats why i said it duh...... haha jk

PrefectRonnykin
i would want the last thing my best friend to say to me is "i got a boner" cuz he always doeshappy

DarkenMistress
but see dying in your bestfriends arms and them having good intintions and trying to be positive that would be so ****ing nice!

star_scar_child
......no couse your best freind is retarded and doesnt understand that theyd never talk again

star_scar_child
that was about forest gump

PrefectRonnykin
no expression do not mess with vince homie

star_scar_child
but thats only in the circumstance of dying like bubbah ... if you died like bubbah your freind would be retarded

DarkenMistress
well you know what i have a retarded grandmother and she doesnt know better so just kiss it i thought that would be a nice ****in death!

star_scar_child
ok i diddnt mean to have it be personal.....im sorry please forgive my absence of mind towards other peoples feelings

DarkenMistress
its not about your friends mental dissabilities its about theyre intintions and attitude and that is your best friend for gods sake

star_scar_child
i think i just thunk

DarkenMistress
hats ok i shouldnt have gotten up tight please forgive me!

DarkenMistress
now are you understanding my point?

star_scar_child
my best freing would slap me and say wake up hahahahahaha good old anthony....but then he would cry

star_scar_child
yes i do

DarkenMistress
LMFAO your friend sounds well weird well now can we get along instead of butting heads?!

star_scar_child
we were butting heads........my head feels fine?

DarkenMistress
I know i would not want to die like that chinese or japenese either one like that one in Kill bill vol 1

DarkenMistress
lmao smart ass my head feels fine too!

star_scar_child
i was supposed to die july 20th 2003

star_scar_child
my ass has no brain?

DarkenMistress
that women in kill bill had a beautiful brutal death

DarkenMistress
lmao i like the way you reply with a goofy comment.......do you have yahoo messenger or aim

DarkenMistress
cuz if you do can i have it i want to ask you some questions just like from me to you!

star_scar_child
i like goofy he had a funny left pinkie....i am crazy christ ion - thats for aim

John:Spartan117
first i would like to state this: Death is mearly a phase in life, you will reach it sooner if you spend your life fearing it
ok now for how i'd want to die ... i want to die in a massive gunfight, kill as many of my enemies as is humanly possible then die in a blaze of glory ... and yet, through all the carnage and mayhem, no one will ever know nor remember the pathetic waste that is my life

star_scar_child
i was supposed to die in a car accident... how boring huh?

DarkenMistress
hey will you get on aim

DarkenMistress
i want to talk to you on that

star_scar_child
its not on this comp .....sorrry so please leave a message after the beep................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................beep

DarkenMistress
and how do i spell and everything or you could just im me

DarkenMistress
well do you have yahoo?

DarkenMistress
and to tell you the truth you are acting like a dick!

star_scar_child
well most people spell with the alphabet... but i use puppy fat!... no i dont have yahoo

DarkenMistress
what happen with the car accident is that how allison died?

Darth Revan
My family is so much cooler than yours Happy Dance rock

Oh and then after I was dead a bunch of rats would come and carry away my corpse happy

DarkenMistress
or would you mind me asking?

star_scar_child
sorry im just joking around....im naturally posotive until i think about..... nevermind

DarkenMistress
could you please tell me and if you dont feel comfortable i understand!

star_scar_child
yea thats how allison died.......i always pictured her as the person i was saving and since i never saved her by taking her place i suppose that means god needs me to live toi be old and stuf... but i dont like nursing homes

DarkenMistress
would you ever mind typing me on aim?

DarkenMistress
i am so sorry well one day you two will be reunited......is that your sista?

star_scar_child
no... she was the girl that gave me the chance to experience love at fist site...or sight? and true love

DarkenMistress
if you ever want to chat on aim muh im is MarilynMansonNme so just type me wheneva!

DarkenMistress
I am so sorry how old were you two?

star_scar_child
thanks... sounds good to me

star_scar_child
you know what i need right now

DarkenMistress
if you dont mind me asking

star_scar_child
sure go ahead(there goes the joke....oh well)

DarkenMistress
wut do you need right now?

star_scar_child
yay! i need....... a big cup of coffee!

DarkenMistress
lmao your pretty cool

star_scar_child
naww its like 80 degrees here and thats at night!

DarkenMistress
how do you spell your aim thing?

star_scar_child
in the day its at least 81!!

star_scar_child
crazy christ ion

DarkenMistress
well ill ttyl i got to go

star_scar_child
k cya

moonwalker741
convert my life style to amish country

turn amish

then shove a cell phone up my neighbors ass, then he'll kill me...

...painfully

BloomBabyGirl
i would be ****ed so hard id die evil face

uh ok..no i would die cuz i was skydiving and i hit a bird so all the other birdds attacked me

PANDA2078
in my boyfriends arms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.