Size 0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
OMG!

I took a friend shopping today for her birthday present.
She was interested in some pants.

Needless to say I was dragged through out the entire mall looking for a pair of pants that properly fit this gal.

Size 0 was way too big for her!
Can you believe that?

I couldn't believe that there was such a thing as a size 0!
That's absolutely crazy!

Women need to stop killing themselves!

Take it from me dolls, guys want some cushioning impact support! smokin'

Size 0! schmoll

PrefectRonnykin
im a size 3 happy

size 0? woah sick

SlipknoT
but we dont want fat chicks either

Raven Guardia
.....dude size 0 is crazy....I'm a size 5.

PrefectRonnykin
im small for a girl my age erm

Raven Guardia
I am too...like most people my age wear size 9+ and I only wear 5

PrefectRonnykin
ditto yes

SlipknoT
9!!! wow thats big I think

PrefectRonnykin
Americas obesity rate is high

SlipknoT
yea, I shouldnt be talking I'm quite robust

RaventheOnly
eek! i agree eek!

I knew you were straight smokin'

Jedi Priestess
Women are entirely too damn skeletal today.....a woman is supposed to have CURVES.......not ANGLES for god's sake. And I dont mean fat, but not with all your damn bones sticking out either. messed

Dogbert
I would rather see flab than bones. smile

darkcrown
I'm size negative 1. Is that bad?

Raven Guardia
DC, I dont think there is such a size,...the smallest I believe is a zero.

darkcrown
I get them specially made. big grin

darkcrown
....I g2g. bye everyone. big grin

........Day-yam! I love my siggy.

Dogbert
So what's it like to be able to count all the bones on your body?

BackFire
That's gross. I want some meat on the bones. Some cushion for the pushing.

Lianslo
whenever i see size zero...and even size 1 i say to myself...who wears this size?!?

Raven Guardia
Backfire > laughing out loud

I dont believe DC..she would be dead or in a hosptail getting needles in her vains..the smallest is like zero, no negaitives...she would be dead or wear childrens clothing.

SlipknoT
Your a girl? confused

darkcrown
mad Yes! My mom is sending me to rehabb cause she thinks that I'm a twig. Twig...... sad She's mean.

Stormy Day
if its a guy im gonna so laugh

darkcrown
......you're all idiots. *points to look-up and walks away* Im gonna go have Ice-cream.

Stormy Day
but are you a guy?

darkcrown
no.

SlipknoT
Are you addicted to heroin or something?

darkcrown
smokin' Not Heroin smokin'

Raven Guardia
DC, are you Anorexic? sad

darkcrown
My mom thinks so but my stomach never hurts or anything. At least I'm not Balemic.

Stormy Day
Ill laugh anyways at the mental picture in my head.....hysterical

SlipknoT
weed?

darkcrown
Read between the lines

SlipknoT
but i'm not sure if that smiliy is smoking weed or ciggarets

darkcrown
The tag says "-1 NEG"

SlipknoT
just tell me for fu.cks sake

Aqua
me too! but sometimes i get size 5 cause i like pants that r too long..yet fit right around the hips happy....yet i have to get a belt...erm

Stormy Day
-1 hysterical

Aqua
theres only sizes 0, 1, 3, 5, 7 and so on confused...

darkcrown
Cigarette. I'm not adicted to them or anything, I just smoke them to look cool. They don't help much though. I was going to quit but then my mom found out and I'm going to rehabb because of my smoking and "anerexia" (I spelt that wrong)

Stormy Day
but she says she -1 and that she has em specialy made no expression

Aqua
we have a small store no expression

SlipknoT
O, ok, How old are you?

Aqua
O.O

Stormy Day
Smoking makes you lose pounds no expression

Aqua
yes

Stormy Day
skinny smoking girl-darkcrown smile

m!$hA
um we dont have size 0 over here in aussie eek! but i range from a size 6 to an 8! eek! but in bathers im a 10 which is quite strange confused

diva

Clovie
we have different scale erm
but i think there is no smaller size than 0 in states blink she has to be really thin eek!

SlipknoT
odd very oddsailor

Stormy Day
Why cant everything just be the same in every country?

Clovie
i have no idea.
but i would appreciate everyone using metric system stick out tongue

m!$hA
i know eek! like over here im a 10C in bras, then i went to europe and they like have size 32 and stuff an i was like shocking woah!

SlipknoT
yea in america they have 34 dd's

m!$hA
wow.....a dd for us is like... HUUUGE! stick out tongue

Clovie
same here erm

(and this europe thing i think it has sth to do with centimeters erm)

Flying High
i dont hav a clue wot i wood be...im very curvy tho smile

m!$hA
ooooh ok smile that makes sence!

yeah, even a D is pretty big shock

Clovie
smartass i just made it up.

yes here as well. i saw once in the store a size G and i was like "blink"

m!$hA
G?? i dont think we have that, but once i saw an "f" and i was like .... we HAVE f??

Clovie
exacly blink
i didn't know there is a G. F was unexpectful too stick out tongue

m!$hA
lol, yeah!
my friend, she has the biggest **** ever! i mean she's at LEAST a DD, but i think she might even be nbigger blink but theres this shop called 'bras and things' and she doesnt fit into any of the bras there which would suck for her coz its the best shop ever!

Clovie
what has been censored? blink

yeah.. that would really suck.. can't fit into any size in a good store. poor her sad

m!$hA
t*ts!

Clovie
oh erm i didn't know it is a swear word.

m!$hA
erm i guess some people might find it offensive!

Clovie
it depends on the contest.

m!$hA
yes

Clovie
smile gotta wash my hair, be back in few minuts smile

Flying High
im a 34D confused .......n im only 14 sad it sucks.....

Clovie
blink sux? i think guys would love it.

Flying High
yes they do.....but then u get perved on.....

Clovie
true erm
i don't have problems like that hopefully.

Flying High
i dont hav them anymore....i started to get sick of it last year n started scratching there hands......i left scars(only on one boy with feaky skin)....im nice now tho...

Clovie
laughing poor guys. but you did well wink

Kotaro
okay its weird that a load of girls are talking about bra sizes and stuff, and so openly to the public laughing out loud wink

Clovie
ninja i didn't know someone else is reading it.

Kotaro
oh well it is a thread and everybody can look roll eyes (sarcastic), i mean diden't that come to mind

Flying High
its not like im gona meet you or anything though....and im DEFINATELY not showing....so why does it matter confused

Clovie
but which guy would be interested in size 0 thread laughing

exept Tex for obvious reasons wink

Kotaro
well i was just taking a look, then u all start talking abotu bra's laughing out loud, it was all about cloths, not underwear

Flying High
yeah...i duno how u guys got into bras.....clothes...im a size 8 trousers(sumtimes 10 if theyr made small) n im a size 10 tops....mayb a 12 sumtimes if they r super small....altho i hav sum size 8s...there were kinda bak on track....

Clovie
i'm wering size M (38 in our measurrement) erm
and i'm sure no1 has an idea what does it mean stick out tongue

m!$hA
i quite like the size of my breasts embarrasment happy not too big, not too small!

but everyone gets perved on , even if theyre a AA roll eyes (sarcastic) damn men!

m!$hA
roll eyes (sarcastic) girls always talk about stuff like this openly!

Flying High
i dont hav a clue.....

Clovie
erm

and you're right mish... even AA.

m!$hA
smart

Kotaro
hmm if u say so misha baby laughing out loud still i don't care much for bra's big grin

Clovie
let's talk about boxers!!! eek!

j/k stick out tongue

m!$hA
and youre sure your a guy? confused

Clovie
laughing

Kotaro
hmm last time i checked yes, but whats wrong with not caring for bra's laughing out loud i'm not a girl i don't care much do i, still i maybe a guyy, but i don't care for bra's, nope i don't stick out tongue

Flying High
i hate guys sumtimes.....but then i LOVE them.....

m!$hA
confused *backs away*

m!$hA
just like the saying says
"boys.....cant live with em - cant live without em"

Clovie
yes true

m!$hA
i know smart wink

Clovie
big grin

Kotaro
Is there somthing wrong with me sad

m!$hA
i think so, yes yes

Clovie
why? i don't think so erm

m!$hA
lol, i was kidding laughing out loud

Kotaro
well just because i don't like the bra thing does nto mean theres somthing wrong with me anyway, so who cares what u thnk of me laughing out loud

Flying High
wot do u like bout girls....dont try and lie n say personality....

Clovie
confused
i don't think guys are into bra... imho more into breats confused

Kotaro
okay i like cute girls, and i really don't go for the hot ones because i hate them, still i really don't mind about looks, and don't say i'm lying because kim wilde was not the bestest looking and still ppl picked on her because of her hair colour, still i loved her and well thats that, so don;t say i am lying because i'm not

Flying High
sum1s very defensive....no expression

Kotaro
laughing out loud yep, still i don't care much at all for bra's and that as they say is that big grin

m!$hA
what look would you say i have?
hot, ugly, cool, pretty, cute, gorgeous, nerdy, geeky, glamerous etc!?

Flying High
its quite funny how u wer so defensive big grin

Kotaro
okay you have, cuteness, gorgeous, cool, thats what u have, and your a nice looking girl big grin, i think thats why all the guys go crazy about u, but geez laughing out loud

m!$hA
who's kim wilde?? confused

m!$hA
they go crazy over me? blink

oh and thankyou eek!

Kotaro
i told u before, shes the girl who i love, plus shes leaving town and i won't be able to se her ever again, that girl, u remember now, or did i never tell u???

m!$hA
yes i remember now embarrasment

Kotaro
yes well its her that i was talking abotu and even tho shes not that attractive i still love her, oh and i have had 6 dreams about her now confused

Flying High
heh heh...u don know wot i look like....unless u go into the lotr pics pronto thread i have many pictures in there....

m!$hA
i find that when someone isn't "atrative" and i like them, i find them attractive...does that make sence confused

Kotaro
oh well who knows, i'm too lazy to take alook laughing out loud

m!$hA
same laughing out loud

Kotaro
Flying High i love that pic of u when your hair was a mess, i think u look nice when your hairs a mess blink still i guess i looked, its a little thing i call curiosity laughing out loud

m!$hA
i wanna see eek! post the link!

Kotaro
i love the hair!!!! love

Flying High
it looks ok in the picture.....IT WAS A FLIPPING STATE WHEN U SEE IT ALL!!.....i still cant explain that picture of my belly....no expression

m!$hA
your purdy eek!

Kotaro
i love it!!!, thats the kinda girl i would love, that hair is just love

Flying High
...........ok....well how come im such a loser lol....i dont mind...popular pepl kinda anoy me(unless any of u r poular n then i like them smile)

Kotaro
i'm soooo not popualr, plus i never talk to ppl in real life, i like ppl thinking i'm weird , it gives me an edge laughing out loud, still i think your nice with that hair droolio

Flying High
me n ma mate r weird.....we were taking pictures of random pepl in edinburgh...and we found a restaurant called the phuket pavilion....say phuket out loud....ph pronounced f.....

Kotaro
oh well thats crazy, still i never leave the house, i only leave the house if its night time, raining, or just cloudy laughing out loud

Flying High
me n ma mate also walked 3 miles cos we were bored to pet bunny rabbits at a shop....n then we met my mum in a shop next to where the bunnies were n got a lift home....we never got to pet the bunnies sad

Clovie
happy

Flying High
oops this thread is about clothes eh....erm....so trousers....

Clovie
it is OTF *shrugs*

i hate buying jeans. i can never get my size they usually to short mad

Flying High
well recently i hav been feeling VERY short.....i was buying school trousers....i went with my mate n we got the same ones...hers...age 15 long.....mine.....14 short...and i bought some trousers from new look.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long....

Clovie
i wish to have to long trausers.
i had only one paiir of those but it were to big for me in other places as well laughing confused

Flying High
i hav the oposite problem to you laughing

Clovie
they just don't make right sizes schmoll
they're either too short or too long, they never fit.

Flying High
3exactly...and they jus dont make them for shorties like me....most three quarter lenths look like full lenths on me....i shood start buying them for normal trousers....

Clovie
laughing out loud maybe it would be a solution.
but i se no chance for me. erm
i'm buying trausers which i supposed to be too long (that they can be weared with high heels) and for my they are almost too short even in normal, flat shoes sad

Flying High
awwww *hugs*

how tall are you?

Clovie
*hugs back*
not so much...
177 cm.
it is about 5'8" 5'9" ?

Flying High
im around 159cm.....i duno wot that is in feet?

Clovie
you don't use feet? big grin
i hve no idea..
someone counted my height for me so i know how many feet is that, but i still prefer metric sustem smile

Flying High
well....i use the 2 metre thing in my frends house...its outside her door...im the smaller than one of her brothers was when he was 12.....mind you...he's 6 foot sumthing.....i look up to him....

but only cos i hav to....

Clovie
confused that sux.

m!$hA
sad im popular weep

m!$hA
im about 164cm!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>