Angel Sanctuary:greatest manga/anime of all time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
This is the most mind blowing anime/manga ever!!!!!

I have been on forums all across the net,and not one person has ever posted anything but love for it!Its cool with both guys and gals,its dark and dramatic,but has enough action and blood to go around!!!!The boys are the most hot men in all of anime,and the girls are drop dead beautiful!

AS is about a young boy named Setsuna Mudo who is the reincarnation of organic angel Alexial(who is female).She(before her death)rebelled against God when Heaven tried to destroy Hell.Setsuna is shunned by his family and gets in constant fights with his peers.His only two joys in life are his sister(who he is in love with)and his best friend Kira.

Well Alexial's obsessive brother is reawakend and completly bend on destorying his sister once and for all,while the last of Hell's demons are looking to bring Alexial back.

This is not a story for the immature or weak hearted.It takes all things we humans think of as evil(incest,demons,crossdressing ect)and shows its true beauty.

Pics
Alexial
http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/2002-08-11/angel15.jpg
Jibrel(the water angel)
http://utenti.quipo.it/nekobonbon/Angel/Immagini/Angel-gall17.jpg
Group
http://japanimation.com/fancenter/angel/img/group.jpg
Setsuna/Kira(THEY ARE NOT GAY)
http://anime-shrine.net/Images/AngelSanctuary/AS19.jpg

kurakitsune
i herd of it and in one of my magzin he was in the top 5 umm evil ppl or some thing but he got 2ed and so this is like X 1999 right

BlackHatDefect
No,its alot more deep/complex/contriversial

kurakitsune
ok i like x but to bad like all the ppl died in it lol

BlackHatDefect
ummmm..ok wrong thread

BlackHatDefect
BUMP

tehOTAKU777
I'm glad someone noticed Angel Sanctuary!!! It rocks my socks!!!!!

BlackHatDefect
*glomps*finally,someone who knows it!

Pyro_Artist
Finaly! I'm new, and I luv anime n manga!!!! AS ROX!!

BlackHatDefect
AWSOME!Who do you like best?

angelicdarkness
yes, angel sanctuary is awesome

wowywow
i'm also an angel santcuary fan big grin it's one of the verry first animes i watched.. loved it soo much! i would've wanted to be the sister sad too bad i'm not an anime chara!!!sad

BlackHatDefect
Yeh!Actually my current sig has SetsunaXSarah,but im pretending they are DracoXHermoine(theres a simmilarity)

I saw the anime first,and I loved it.Now that I saw all the changes they made and how bad it screwed with the series,I am not so keen on it anymore.

LadyEvil
I HATE THE NETHERLANDS!!!!! I've heard of Angels Sanctuary a lot, but I can't see it in this ****************************** land!!!!! I got a lot of pics and stuff too, but I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!!

Lost
I love the art and the story is just wonderful. I LOVE the manga! How could you not love it?

caed
lost you are so right, the plot, and the story are just so much, its emotionally overwhelming

ravenberserk
wanna see a awesome pic

ravenberserk
how do you make a pic in the text box

caed
not sure about that one yet, but i guess if you ask anyone at the Forum Rules you should be able to talk to an admin, who knows his stuff, all the staff are really cool, so they will help

caed
laughing just put a link if its web based laughing
whistle

Buster 1700
Hey just sighnd up. i havnt seen any of the programs or anything but i love th manga im always drawin it, and AS has wiked pictures coz there so emotional. all u have to do is look at the pictures to understand how they feel

Are the AS episods on tv, vidio or wot?

BlackHatDefect
They are on video...its an OAV though (3 EPS)

caed
limewire has them avi

Buster 1700
o yer win mx thnx guys!

sai12
I haven't seen the anime of it. But I have read the first four manga. Let me say that this is one confusing story! And kinda sick and demented and all that good stuff!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.