Favorite scene out of all the movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kanis
alien Choose a scene out of the three matrix movies and put one down as you favorite

The Ones
my favourite scene is agent smith(s) vs Neo from all movies

cal31
When Neo finally realizes he is the one and stops the bullets and kicks Smith's ass!

manchichirtchit
the cheateu fight scene and the lobby shootout. also the ultimate burly brawl, but without all the twisting in the air.

Mordecai
The sequence where the Neb crew are being uploaded to the matrix when Neo is going to see The Oracle for the first time = Genuis.

I can't really think of a favorite scene.

Agent Elrond
anything with smith, lobby shootout in M1, battle for Zion, and the best: when Neo first wakes up in the real world and sees the pods

DesertFOX311
the ending of the first MAtrix....where Neo talks to the machine through a phone line then, you see the entire city and Neo flying up....and the intro of Rage Against the machine comes into play.....also the beginning where the police confront Trinity and she does that flying thing, beating some @ss.....

Agent Elrond
question: can this seen be long, say the length of all 3 movies?

JediHDM
lol...mine is about, oh, 8 or 9 hours long...hehehe...

oh, wait, no, take about 5 minutes out of that...because that is how long i go blind after seeing Keanu Reeves naked butt in Reloaded.

manchichirtchit
i love that scene. where the camera revolves around the phone... "we're in..." smokin' bada$$!

el_barto
The subway fight for shure

kanis
alien Good choices

Alias Neo
lobby shootout or the highway

Agent Elrond
good point, small price to pay to see some kick-ass scenes

Korri
jesus!! are you kidding me??

no way i cant pick one!!!

((The_Anomaly))
burly brawl in relaoded for sure

renee sparow
lobby shootout

kanis
alien I would say the highway scene

Alias Neo
the burly brawl was too long

manchichirtchit
indeed. it was like 6-8 minutes long... maybe not that long...

renee sparow
anythiny fight sence with neo and agent smith smile

kanis
alien The one at the end of revolutions was quite good it was quite good watching agent smith kick the stuffing out of Neo plus I like the how the directors did the fighting in the air scene with the lightning appearing behind Agent smith.

FallenForever
super burly brawl for sure I've seen it more than 20 times... I might even know every move and word in that scene big grin

Korri
lummin it thumb up

((The_Anomaly))
about 6 min, but it was sweet!!!!, so shut ur pie holes!!..... :P

((The_Anomaly))
(refers to the burly brawl)

Korri
no expression ok

anothergeek
trying to save morpheus in the first one. Takes out the whole place out. smile

Clovie
at the very begining when trinity gets rid of cops eek!

mc pee pants
when trin flies with the speed bike and the big a$$ explosion (beginning of m2) was kick a$$, too...

Korri
i love all things matrix raver

DarthLazious
I like the highway fight with Morpheus with his Katanna sword and one of the Agents.

pr1983
neo v the smiths was good, as was the highway, the subway, the zion battle and the lobby, but i loved the last brawl, that is until they decided to fly

mc pee pants
one good thing emerged from all the flying. neo and smith plumetting down towards the ground creating that giant @ss crater.

Korri
eek!

neo313
my favorite scenes were in mervs restaurant and then when persephone confronts him afterwards

"She wasn't kissing your face, my love." lmao

also the chateau fight was simply amazing big grin

the superbrawl was also one of my fav scenes, especially the part inside the building

fruits
definantly the lobby shootout!! i mean, i like the burly brawl and other stuff from revolutions and reloaded, but it all looks so fakey. like, in reloaded, in the burly brawl, when neo is spinning in the air, and its slow mo, it looks like a video game. the lobby shootout was realistic. no crazy insande, impossible stuff, but enought cool moves to make it rock!!!!!!!

Silver Stardust
The beginning of M1 where Trinity beats up the cops...the lobby shootout (I have the Neo and Trinity action figures from that scene big grin), the freeway chase scene, and the beginning of Revo when Morpheus, Trinity, and Seraph go to confront Merv and Trin steals the gun and holds it to his head.

But I love all the movies...

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I love the Burly Brawl, it was funny and some good fighting.

I like the bit where that women is turned into an agent then Smith puts his hand on his shoulder and the agent says "You."
Smith says "Yes, me."
*Agent turning into Smith*
"Me, me, ,me."
Other Smith "Me too."
^ That was funny ^

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I love all the movies too! Me, me, me too you could say laughing out loud

Anyway, I love the subway scene with poor man drinking, and looks scared, that was funny. And the fight scene was great too. Smith gets a hold of Neo and Neo says "My name.....is Neo..." and jumps and crashed Smith into the...I can't spell this, sealing.

I love the fight at end of Revolutions, great but does Neo die? I have been asking this question all the while and I apologise but I want to know what people say.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Silver Stardust, there's action figures? Show me the figures!

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I must know where you got them from.....NOW! wink

Korri
stop spam posting

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Who me?

Korri
yes

_Matrix_Neo_1_
sad I'm not spamming mad

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Bye bye *leaves*

Korri
yes you are. you post more than once. If your going to do that then edit your last post.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Ok

Korri
Thank you!!!!!

Morpheus
raver You have 8 posts. raver
oh.... yeah. the freeway scene was THE BEST!! raver

Korri
mmm destruction droolio

FallenForever
anything without Trinity in it, huh, Korri?
wink

Silver Stardust
I got the action figures at Gamestop, they cost about $10 each. They rock cool

I love the freeway scene yes

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Cool

Korri
i own her @$$ cool

=D)
i like the scene where they are all eating cake

Korri
What the f**k?....?

.:Space Opera:.
the nipple twist

Korri
What the f**k?...?

mc pee pants
we're being attacked by something worse than newbies... be afraid... be very afraid...

Korri
no expression

mc pee pants
i like the part when korri heckles trinity...

Korri
....?

mc pee pants
or not dontknow

Korri
dont get it no expression

Mandorallen
i love the scene with the APU's being invaded by the sentinels in the matrix revolutions.

love it.

Korri
smile

Jackie Malfoy
The fighting scene with Neo and Smith!In the first movie.and also the one when they go into the agent's building holding the bags of guns.Those parts are the best!JM

Mandorallen
can you explain what that meant?

Lord Shadow Z
The first meeting with Neo and the Oracle. That whole scene was done so well. KEANU ACTUALLY SHOWED EMOTION! (for a while at least then the wooden acting consumed him once more...)

SnakeEyes
"Whoa"

TX!
i would have to say the first matrix movie were neo dodges the agents bullets on top of that building next to the helicopter that was great!

fruits
i definantly like the lobby scene from the first movie. i really like the highway scene from the second movie. and i kinda like the bane/smith neo fight. even though i would think that since bane was calling him mr. anderson, neo would catch on, but hey! and i also like in reloaded when neo goes through the other door that leads him to the moutains and link's like, "you won't believe it! you're in the mountains!"

Tptmanno1
I like the lobby scene, its the only scene where Neo really goes ape on a bunch of Mooks. They needed more scenes like that in the other movies. It was a show-offy scene but it really showed what they could do.

Oh and its fun to name the moves that they do as their doing it.

Lord Shadow Z
I felt the lobby scene was pants actually. It had way too much slo-mo involved, and at the last part of the gunfight Trinity mysteriously goes missing...

HarmoNiC FLo
f'uck you racist f'aggot. DIE

Mandorallen
eh. I just thought it was a good CG scene.

Capt_Fantastic
You have a wonderful economy with words.

HarmoNiC FLo
i have a wonderful choice of certain words under deserved situations. i am not a wuss sorry. and to the racist f'uck, you could have said indians or something. not apu's you ignorent dumbass

DirectorFitz
He meant the A.P.U.'s not Apus.....

Red Superfly
Funniest thing ever...........

rajah kalantiaw
d@mn. laughing

BullitNutz
Lobby and Chateau. Hands down my favorite.

pr1983
apu's... hysterical

one scene that nobody seems to mention is morpheus' fight with smith in the bathroom in the first movie... while it was short i thought it was great, very brutal... not my favourite but up there...

rajah... who's that in your sig?

BullitNutz
I noticed that fight, damn it's brutal, but it's too short to really stand in the pantheon with stuff like the Lobby, the Chateau, the Highway, Smith v. Neo, etc.

uma040
Neo vs the many mr smiths in Matrix 2 - great scenegunsmilie

~ginny~bear~
hi people! rolling on floor laughing

~ginny~bear~
i just got here 2min ago!

~ginny~bear~
i like a lot of movies

~ginny~bear~
is anyone still here??

~ginny~bear~
AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH
H im alone!

~ginny~bear~
okay no ones here so bye bye bye bye bye mad mad Happy Dance Happy Dance don worries i go happy now!

Clavis
easy gf!

Korri
~ginny~bear~ stop spam posting or feel the wrath of the mods.

Clavis
^ what she said no expression

DarkDethbringer
I would say definately when Neo starts to beileve in the first movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deep seeker
the freeway chase in reloded

marovingin
definatly when neo tries to dodge the first bullets lol as u can see "Dodge this!" BLAM=trinity

b-dan
in evelations when neo and my fav character smith got in there epic final fight

neo121
one off my fav bits in the m1 is when it says neo the matrix has you .....
the rooftop fight the fight w/ morphues all i'm tying to do is free your mind neo hehehe coollaughing out loud i'm an alien alien

dubefan
favorite scene is when neo twists around the agents bulets on the roof top because its absolutely boss and other movies tried to copy it so that is the best scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.