Hi Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Midal
Hey there My fellow Sith Follower Hows it going evil face smokin'

Darth Revan
Howdy y'all evil face

Darth_Midal
How is it going today evil face smokin'

burlyman
lovely

§pearhead
Hi Darth Midal. Hi Darth Revan. Hi Burlyman.

smile

Darth Revan
Pretty good. I just got out of bed half an hour ago yes yes

Darth_Midal
Sup 2day people??? bright sunny day eh!!! evil face smokin'

§pearhead
smart am i interupting your conversation?

Darth_Midal
I c I worked since 4 last night til 7 this morning and now cant sleep evil face smokin'

Darth_Midal
No not at all evil face smokin'

§pearhead
yaay! frusty

Darth_Midal
I'll talk to any1 evil face smokin'

burlyman
you remind me of a little boy i killed

Darth_Midal
Besides Cyke is still sleeping evil face smokin'

burlyman
is that your wife?

Darth_Midal
I c and you remind me of ummmmmmmmmmmmm evil face smokin'

§pearhead
thumb up may i suggest help?

Darth_Midal

§pearhead
say it all you want, it's not doing anything.

Darth_Midal
You could but I probably wouldn't take it evil face smokin'

Darth Revan
You remind me of an evil version of TinyTim yes

§pearhead
What the f**k?

Darth_Midal
Exactly what I was thinkin:WTF:

Darth_Midal
I mean What the f**k? evil face smokin'

§pearhead
TinyTim was a lot smarter than this guy.

Darth Revan
You don't know how to do the What the f**k? smilie laughing
j/k
seriously though you sound like an evil TinyTim

Darth_Midal
Thanks Revan I think and Spearhead how inteligent do u want me to be with three hours sleep 2 pints blood loss and 22 hours worked in the last 48 hours

§pearhead
Smart enough so you realize that you should stop posting thumb up

Darth_Midal
The dark side can only manage so much evil face smokin'

§pearhead
thumb down Id say its done a good job up until now.

Darth_Midal
are you this much of an ignorant arrogant fool to every one or what

§pearhead
Just to you. smart

Darth Revan
laughing

Dude that was kinda mean... He's just a n00b after all

Darth_Midal
Don't worry about me after a good days rest the force will be powerful enough to enable Spearheads Distruction although I appreciate the Concern evil face smokin'

§pearhead
Ok. Start destructing. no expression

Cyclops
If I must....

Darth_Midal
The destruction will come after I have found all your weaknesses for example anyone who insults the intelligence of people he doesn't know cannot be that much of a man in the first place instead dwells a weak and insecure child Who obviously has a verbal flatulent problem evil face smokin'

§pearhead
Right...try and get to know me before acting all high and mighty.

Darth_Midal
Exactly my point you insignificant speck you started Judging me before you knew me. How do you like having the tables turned. God stupid people piss me off evil face smokin'

Darth_Midal
wait sorry all stupid people out there I didn't mean to insult you all evil face smokin'

§pearhead
You know what I love? When newbs join this site and think they run the place. It's awfully funny happy

Cyclops
Its almost as funny as people who attempt to make fun of people but aren't good at it.

You tried, but you failed, Spearhead.

Lesson Learned: never try.

Trying is the first step towards failure.

§pearhead
What the f**k? wow...you're worse at it than i am. what are YOU pissed off at?

Cyclops
That was the worst attempt at an insult I have ever seen. Why didn't you just throw up a white flag and say "I know you are but what am I?"

And I am pissed that you pick on a noobie, not to mention a really great friend of mine.

Word to the wise; do not try and start shit with people. You never know where they have friends.

§pearhead
Cyc, get your facts straight. He's the one who kruffing started it, and I like to finish. Simple as that.

Barf Heaven
You know what your weakness is? You're one of those people who come here and start insulting everybody straight off the bat happy

Cyclops
Then apologize and drop it. Simple as that.

§pearhead
Fine. Sorry.

Darth_Midal
Not true I was trying to start a friendly conversation with everybody here and Spearhead startrd trying to throw insults at me which is not a good Idea because I am better at it. If he hadn't started it in the first place then I wouldn't have started right back. Thank you Spear head for the apology and I hope we could start over it'd be real nice. And I never start shit with anybody Unless it is thrown at me first it's called defence and having the intelligence to know how to handle myself. evil face smokin' Happy Dance

Cyclops
There... now we are all friends.

big grin

Julie
I'm surprised this wasn't moved

Cyclops
But, on the plus side... the war is over, Julie.

How are you?

§pearhead
I'll admit I was kind of being an arsehold, but if the member formerly known as Darth Revan agrees with me, then perhaps it's not just my fault.

Cyclops
What brought this coment on?

I am not trying to blame you, but this, to me, seems to have started this whole thing.

I appreciate that you apologized, and that you admitted to being a bit of a jackass. That takes a lot of class and character.

*que the cheesy, after school sit-com, "Full House"-ish music*

§pearhead
Cuz I was being a jackass at the time...for one of the few times in my life! Give me a break!

Cyclops
Don't sweat it, dude. Its all good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.