super smash brothers melee 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom
i was wondering if they were making ss bros melle 2 because 1 time i eard they were

can some1 fill me in? and if there is can some1 tell me whats it about

Robo-Chocobo
I havent heard anything. and I'm normally very savy at finding out rumors....

in my opinion, they should make a super smash bros melee ver 2.0 not 2. keep everyhitng the same, maybe add a plot, and add in new characters. like a kid link who depending on what color you chose to be, could turn into a zora,

Impulse
I hope they Make a SMM2 the first melee was great. Ganondorf should've had a transform into ganon move. I would have also liked Zelda to have more sage powers like:

Ancient Seal -She opens a portal sealing the opponent inside, then the portal opens on the other side of the screen doing a lot of damage.

Sage's help- She holds her hands up and forms a big energy ball( all the sage's power) then throws it at the opponent.

The Tater
If they do make a 3rd SSB game, I've got one name for you:

Wolf O'Donnell

SaTsuJiN
heh... well I hope they make a full sequel, but perhaps find some way to make the combat 3 dimensional without sacrificing the speed of the battles.

Thunder God
if they did make another SSBM2 they should have more caracters like Chunky Kong, Lanky Kong, and other people like that, the game should contian about 37 caracters maye 40

grey fox
sorry to burst your buble but there is absoulutly positivly no way they will be making a sequal nintendo has confimed that

SaTsuJiN
Thank god.. I didnt want smash melee to wind up like final fantasy... <shudder in disgust>

spider-venom
ohh ya grey fox ???

can younplease tell me where u heard thjis from?

ChickinMeat
well, doesnt really bother me if it isnt made, as i was never a huge fan of the first 2.

but what i never really got with the series is why wario wasnt in it? not just because hes probably my favourite nintendo character, but because he has all the moves already, like the charging elbow thing and stuff like that.

angelicdarkness
actually, they are making a ssb 2

daygeta19
I hope it'll be with tag team

Phoenix Aska
They are making a super smash bros 2...

I've heard of it!!!

No matter what Marth is the best and I can own everyone with him!!!

Darth Revan187
Yes, and I believe it's going to be called
"Super Duper Smash Bros."

Phoenix Aska
Interesting title.....as long as it has Marth in it...allthough my opinion may change because in the 64 version I liked Yoshi and that changed....

dark1365
I wish they would put Master Chief on. Even against the odds, and the fact that he's from Microsoft. Then we would see who would win in a fight, Him..or Samus.

Phoenix Aska
Hmmmm

What would the master chief be able to do???

Wolf Dog
The classic N64 is way funner than the Melee version. They screwed up the feel of controlling them. They feel stiffer. It just doesnt feel right. Anyone feel the same way as i do?

Phoenix Aska
No way...

Now you can dodge and easily roll backwards and forwards to avoid attacks...

Darth Surgent
I disagree, but that's not to say that the original isn't still fun.

They just have more realistic gravity in SSB:M

unknownrocker
ya i agree with you

Bierbommetje
SB is fun cause its 2d.

N64 version is better then melee imo.

Realism is the last thing this game needs.

JToTheP
First I heard about a GBA one, then a 3rd coming out for GC, so now I got no idea. blink

Phoenix Aska
A gameboy advance version of SSB would suck!!!

Worst idea ever right there...

Xanatos
Agreed any news on 3

Phoenix Aska
Just that it will have over 50 playable charecters....

Xanatos
See that's what I love about SSB they know how to do sequels. Better than any other game.

unknownrocker
ya they do

JToTheP
**** that, the worst ideas right there, is porting those bullshit final fantasies 78 times, and the DS.

Phoenix Aska
I just don't think that playing SSB on the gameboy would be very good...

I mean the camera angles would be all messed up...

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Another SSBM would be good, got to have a Zora in, I thought of this idea...people thought that was crap though.....

Quote: "Zora?"
I'd be like shut up Daniel...

I have Melee but not the N64 versain...

AMN Inc
Yeah well 've been thinking about a new SSB game somewhat and here is what I'd like to be included in it:

1. Wario! It's ridiculous that they made Peach a playable character ahead of him when Wario's had several of his own successful games. Jet Wario could be his recovery move, and they could utitilise Dragon Wario and Bull Wario too.
2. Different versions of each character (not just different colours). Imagine being able to play as every different type of Link, the classic Donkey Kong or the monster Ganon.
3. More characters such as Diddy, Krystal, K. Rool, Samuri Goroh, Captain Syrup, etc.
4. The ability to start 1p modes as metal, giant or invisible.
5. Sonic. Have him as a secret character. It'd blow everyone's mind!

dark1365
Wario, Waluigi, Toad...so many characters that didn't make it onto the second game.

Havoc470
SSB melee was one of the very few good co-op games when the new consoles debuted, i really hope they do have a SSBM2 or maybe give it a different name, theres so many other nintendo characters they should incorporate and it would be as fun and fast-paced as the first two

aj_ssbmpro
yeah, i want to know about any rumors of a next smash brothers...what also would be cool, is if they made super smash brothers melee 2 online, so one can fight people all over the world, which would end fighting ur friends and the computer all the time...

also if anyone has played capcom vs. snk games...ssbm should add where you can pick two players at once, so once one is knocked off, you get to use ur other choice, this would add more strategy, idk though

dark1365
If only the Master Chief were on the next one, we would see who would ACTUALLY win in a fight, him or Samus. Both level 9 coms. Stage: Anything that has to do with Hyrule. Then, issues all over the world would subside, and we would break bread with the enemy. Damn, I got carried away there. Scratch the last couple sentences.

balloonhead
i personaly think the first super smash bros was better, It was more challangeing and ssbm got old very fast once uve unlocked the characters. I know this sounds weird but they improved it and made it pefect so nothing wrong can happen and it makes it alot harder to knock the character off. confused when we play tournement it is very fun but takes a long time to finish, while in the first game you could make your own tournemnt and finish it in the time of the first one. Over all Super smash bros is a great game and have loved to play it for years. Although i prefer the first one. If yuo disagree i understand but i think that the characters were easy to get all the characters and the first one i had to learn how to actually play. Everything else about the game was great. OK done.

balloonhead
O and it would be really cool to make a co-op in the 3rd 1

Dormammu
if they do make a SSBM2 some new characters I'd like to see are...

Toad-(My all time favorite Nintendo character)
Mega Man
Sephiroth-(will probably never happen,but hey I can still dream)
Conker

that's pretty much all I can think of right now.

Havoc470
yeah we definitely wont be seeing any ff7 characters, it would be cool if they got some ff2 and 3 characters and revamped them with a new look

_Matrix_Neo_1_
NOT SONIC! Everyone thinks Sonic should be in it!

HE'S A SEGA CHARACTER! Not a Nintendo character!

People just don't know the difference or don't understand, you don't have to ask me to know that....

So no Sonic (even though I'm a HUGE Sonic fan, he can't be seen in a Nintendo fighting game, only Nintendo characters)

Wouldn't it be great to have a Bowser Vs Ganon showdown? Who's the badest bad guy?

ArthasKnight
Ganon would so own Bowser. Aside from the fact that Zelda games are way better than any Mario game, Ganon's got the whole Triforce of Power deal going on, Bowser's got.....spikes. No contest, Ganon rules.

Magee
lol didnt Sega sell all their characters etc. I mean sonic adventures came out for the GC, meaning nintendo have the rights to Sonic. I think its possible for sonic to be in it, strange as it would be.

DracotheDragon
Hey, spider-venom, you should try asking me, I posted this thread so long ago, and I was the first one to do so. stick out tongue

Jedi Shmedi
Viewtiful Joe! He HAS to be in the next one smile C'mon, using all those cool VFX powers to kick Pikachu's ass? SIGN ME UP!! And Silvia good be an unlockable character. That's my two cents smile

dark1365
Krystal(The really hot fox from Starfox adventures)

JToTheP
They really could add plenty of characters. Daisy as her own, Toad, Toadette, Wario, Waluigi, the rest of Fox's team, a few more Pokemon for me to smack around, Wind Waker Link, Boo, Baby Bowser, Paratrooper, and the Green turtle. The list is endless, but they can only add people that Nintendo made, and owns.

Capcom owns Viewtiful Joe, Sonic is Sega, etc.

choosewisely
yes no sonic!!

gls
no they are making games for all consoles, sonic heroes came out on all 3 major consoles
and btw sonic creator and sonic team leader Yuji Naka has expressed interest in having sonic and mario in a game together

dark1365
Jo, your insane. They're going to take a long time to configure all those..

Blue Dragon
Is there going to be an actual SSBM 2? I hope so! Anyone know anything about it? Give me a link! big grin

shadow12
ithink the starfox adventure krystal be in this with her staff and afew of its gifts to use or zero from megaman zero series

JToTheP
Originally posted by dark1365
Jo, your insane. They're going to take a long time to configure all those..

How am I insane? Daisy is already a costume of Peach, and I said that's a list of SOME PEOPLE they could ADD to the roster. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Besides, Melee 2 may not even be coming out for the GameCube, it may be coming out for Revolution.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by dark1365
Krystal(The really hot fox from Starfox adventures)

Why are you judging...um... video game foxes?

That's a bit weird. sick

dark1365
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

Why are you judging...um... video game foxes?

That's a bit weird. sick
Hahaha....you should see the Nintendo Power awards for that year. Krystal won, beating out the Beach Spikers girls. Shouldn't be way too suprised. Sounds weird, though, eh?

shadow12
lol

Myth
Banjo and Kazooi! sick
Please God no, that would suck.

shadow12
that would be pathetic

sk8stuff09
according to www.cheatcc.com they are making a SSB 3...a.k.a. melee 2

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by choosewisely
yes no sonic!!
Yep. yes No Sonic! If they did a Sega Beat 'Em up game then yes but Sonic is the only Sega character I like...

It's funny...I was just reading that quote of yours, I read it & thought 'this person knows what they're talking about.' then I look at the name....& it's.....

ME! When my name was Martial_Artist. laughing

Characters I think should be put into the game:

Krystal (some of you think this also)
Zora (I sent this suggestion to a Nintendo magazine, if it's the best you get a prize! I didn't win though... sad I think it's good, attacks were good!)
Goron
Deku
Saria
Toad
Boo (I think they're called that...from Mario)
Ermm...dunno what else...

shadow12
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Yep. yes No Sonic! If they did a Sega Beat 'Em up game then yes but Sonic is the only Sega character I like...

It's funny...I was just reading that quote of yours, I read it & thought 'this person knows what they're talking about.' then I look at the name....& it's.....

ME! When my name was Martial_Artist. laughing

Characters I think should be put into the game:

Krystal (some of you think this also)
Zora (I sent this suggestion to a Nintendo magazine, if it's the best you get a prize! I didn't win though... sad I think it's good, attacks were good!)
Goron
Deku
Saria
Toad
Boo (I think they're called that...from Mario)
Ermm...dunno what else... no not saria krystal yes boo is the ghosts name and Zero i wolud put in the goron king daramani

Blue Dragon
shadow - Just Goron's, just Zora's & Deku's. smile No, want Krystal & Saria...but Zora....THEY ARE THE BEST SO SCREW YOU DANIEL!
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
Ganon would so own Bowser. Aside from the fact that Zelda games are way better than any Mario game, Ganon's got the whole Triforce of Power deal going on, Bowser's got.....spikes. No contest, Ganon rules.
yes True, Bowser as fire...but...even it's a challenge for Link to beat Ganon, what chance does Bowser have!? Why did I say find out who's the baddest bad guy in the first place?

Well I ment in the game, if it was real then Ganon obviously!

shadow12
i luv krystal shes awsome and the boo is the name of the ghost and the should have oni link be a hidden charater and i don't even think saria can fight

powerfulone1987
So are they or are they not coming out with a SSBM 3.

the first and second ones were some of my favorite games ever.

hotsauce6548
Well it said on that site that it would be a launch title.

StinkFist462
they should have Mega Man..

shadow12
nah Zero is better unless you mean megaman X model then mabe

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by shadow12
i luv krystal shes awsome and the boo is the name of the ghost and the should have oni link be a hidden charater and i don't even think saria can fight
1. Of course, Oni Link! smile
2. What!? Saria is a sage, course she can fight!

Big Evil
Originally posted by Blue Dragon

Wouldn't it be great to have a Bowser Vs Ganon showdown? Who's the badest bad guy?
Actually me and my cousin Adam did this on a regular basis, we were the two most powerful (and evil) players of our gaming community. However team battles were hell lol.

Amber: Why'd you kill me?!
BE: Cause you're weak! I can't stand the weak!
Amber: How am I suppose to get better if you keep killing me?!
BE: Eventualy your survival insticts will kick in, might or flight Amber, exsept mankind's true nature!
Adam: Mwaha! I got your nature right here! *Adam starts fighting with BE and both are too eveningly matched*
Adam: His shield is broken Amber! (She plays Jigglypuff.) scream and critical hit so we'll win!
BE: You mean YOU'LL win. Amber will just be a pawn..
Adam: Oh like you were so good to her!
BE: No, but I exsept the darkness, it is my guide, you lead them into a false sense of security.. Strike me now Amber, and you will gain nothing, but fight alongside me, and you shall no the power of the darkside!
Amber: You called me a weak ****-burger!
BE: Let's not cling to the past!
Amber: That was five minutes ago! *Gets better an Gannon punches her*
Amber: I.. you..
BE: Moron.. *Adam gos to hit BE but BE quickly spots a bomb, picks it up, and suicide bombs them both*
**NO CONTEST**
Adam: Not again!
BE: Hahahahaha! \m/ evil face \m/

dark1365
Boo really should be a playable character.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Big Evil
Actually me and my cousin Adam did this on a regular basis, we were the two most powerful (and evil) players of our gaming community. However team battles were hell lol.

Amber: Why'd you kill me?!
BE: Cause you're weak! I can't stand the weak!
Amber: How am I suppose to get better if you keep killing me?!
BE: Eventualy your survival insticts will kick in, might or flight Amber, exsept mankind's true nature!
Adam: Mwaha! I got your nature right here! *Adam starts fighting with BE and both are too eveningly matched*
Adam: His shield is broken Amber! (She plays Jigglypuff.) scream and critical hit so we'll win!
BE: You mean YOU'LL win. Amber will just be a pawn..
Adam: Oh like you were so good to her!
BE: No, but I exsept the darkness, it is my guide, you lead them into a false sense of security.. Strike me now Amber, and you will gain nothing, but fight alongside me, and you shall no the power of the darkside!
Amber: You called me a weak ****-burger!
BE: Let's not cling to the past!
Amber: That was five minutes ago! *Gets better an Gannon punches her*
Amber: I.. you..
BE: Moron.. *Adam gos to hit BE but BE quickly spots a bomb, picks it up, and suicide bombs them both*
**NO CONTEST**
Adam: Not again!
BE: Hahahahaha! \m/ evil face \m/
Okay...what's BE? You mean ME, as in YOU? No..M is next to N on the keyboard & you couldn't have got it wrong evetytime...is that really true, is this your mates & stuff?

Dark_Dragon
I think giga bowser shoud be in it
and have some final bosses from other games like ganon when he changed and dont forgit the big Dragon from metroid and dark samus and other good bosses... and there are a lot.

MadMel
they should put that guy from FF crystal chronicals in it.. plus diddy kong. im not sure if they are making it 3d or not...i wouldnt mind if it was 3d..

Dark_Dragon
ooook but still giga bowser would be the best player + the hands

vaya_the_elf
Hello everyone.

I love the first Smash brothers it was alot of fun, but I don't know much about the 2nd just yet

MadMel
it'd be good to be able to play as the hands...but i dont think thats gonna work...

DarkC
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Hello everyone.

I love the first Smash brothers it was alot of fun, but I don't know much about the 2nd just yet
Hey, ma.

powerfulone1987
There's already a Super Smash Brother's Melee thread.

And would it be Super Smash Brother's (Melee) 3?

is it comprehensible.....

Dark_Dragon
ya i made that one but i want to know more becous this game is the best... giga bowser!!! yes

InnerRise
Originally posted by Dark_Dragon
ya i made that one but i want to know more becous this game is the best... giga bowser!!! yes

Well if you want to know more, you wouldn't make a duplicate thread, you'd go back and post in the one you already made.

Dark_Dragon
but looking at bouth make it more... Comprehensible? still it works

InnerRise
Originally posted by Dark_Dragon
but looking at bouth make it more... Comprehensible? still it works

Don't know what you just said, but you shouldn't have made a duplicate thread.

1021kid
i think they should make consle wars with sonic tails master cheif and jin

Dark_Dragon
what?
blink blink blink blink no expression

H. S. 6
Originally posted by 1021kid
i think they should make consle wars with sonic tails master cheif and jin

Why? So Sonic and Tails can get a bullet to the chest by the Master Chief?

Dark_Dragon
ya and this is Nintendo not X-Box

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.