For guys Only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloomBabyGirl
im jus curious...would u rather have a 300 + o=puond girl who is a great person u know bright funni some1 you can chill wit...or a hott skinny girl whos a bore and a totall *****. now i dont want none of that neitha crap so if u cant choose dont post and no girls in here to rag on the guy ok?

sniper
if my hunni gained up to 300, id still love her... she wouldnt make me so horny... but i'd still love her

HockeyHorror
neither...ill search for another girl

BloomBabyGirl
my god what part of if u cant pick dont post is so hard to understand?

HockeyHorror
no expression laughing out loud

JKozzy
laughing

BloomBabyGirl
laughing out loud no expression

Darth Revan
300+ and nice person...

Fëanor
most guys would probably would choose the hottie only because of the looks, her personality would come second, only after they get to know her...i doubt most guys would look at a 300 + lb girl...and if they know one and her personality was awesome most would think of her as just a good friend...me included

but if my girl were to gain weight to that amount and i loved her for who she was before, i would still love her, but it would be difficult to get really hot and bothered(horny) but i'd still love her

Df02
well tbh its really a stupidly hard question, because for a relationship to work u actually have to like the girls personality and appearance... and uve purposely tried to cancel out 1 or the other in both cases.

Personality is more important than appearence obviously, but that doesnt mean Appearence doesnt matter...

Darth Revan
Yeah... I wouldn't approach a really fat girl, but if I already knew her it wouldn't be as big a deal

Linkalicious
Both options completely suck, so obviously my real response would be neither, but for the sake of this thread, i'll just tell it how it is...

I'd say the hot chick, because I wouldn't have a relationship with a girl precisely because of the fact that she's 300lbs. You can be the sweetest, kindest, and most caring person in the world....but if you aren't sexually attractive to me, then you aren't getting anywhere.

Atleast with a hot chick, you can gag her mouth or something...that way you don't have to deal with her talking. I haven't found a way to make a fat girl cute yet....

Df02
exactly...if ur not attracted to a girl u cant have a relationship with her...for obvious reasons

Linkalicious
and 300 lbs is worst than fat...that's just not caring anymore.

I understand glandular problems and metabolism and stuff...but there's only one excuse for letting yourself get to 300lbs and that's sheer laziness.

That's part of a persons personality and that's something I wouldn't like about her already. Aside from her gigantic love handles.

wuTa
i'd take neither...i know thats wasnt an option given but i just made it an option smile .....i'd take the fat one on a run where she wouldnt ever want to see me again and i would be such an assh*le to the b*tch that she would want to take a swing at me...that would end both relationships before they ever started and everyon goes hmoe happy

Linkalicious
LoL some pretty cute girl was at my house this weekend, because her friend was hooking up with my friend.

Then she started to "share her opinions" with me. And I'm not having that sh!t in my house.

I told her. "you can leave my house now' and then kicked her out. It was so funny, my friend and the other girl were in my room for 20 minutes while she sat in the car....occassionally honking...

When i want a b!tches opinion....I'll give it to her...

sniper
laughing

WindDancer
I prefer to have a gal that is sweet and not judgemental of other ppl. I can't stand a woman that criticises other ppl just because they have a different view or opinions on things.

Is she overweight I don't mind.....after all love comes in all sizes. wink

Linkalicious
Ahem...

Liar....Liar.....Pants....on....Fire! nono

you wouldn't give a 300 lbs chick a 2nd thought...

Samurai Girl
u men are all liars u wud choose a skinny board anytime

sniper
i said nothing of choice.

ssj4goku
well i would choose both one to take out and show off to the guys and one to keep at home and do the cooking cause you know someone that weighs that much must know how to cook

Tired Hiker
I'd pick the skinny ****. smile

WindDancer
I been with a couple of big girls in my past. I admit I never been with one that is 300lbs. But still Love comes in all sizes!

star_scar_child
i believe in the someone is meant for you thing so if god meant for me to be with a 300 pound or up girl then i wouldnt mind it......but idn rather have a cool badass skater chic lol

BloomBabyGirl
laughing out loud

star_scar_child
and she better be ok with me wearing a jean tuxedo to prom...my last girl wasnt....oh well i have 3 years to look....ill wear a jean tux to the wedding to hahaha

BloomBabyGirl
o god

star_scar_child
hahahahahahahahaha oh cmon how badass would that be? wearing a jean tux with the coller up

star_scar_child
i also eaither want to get married in california or at a skatepark

Linkalicious
don't forget to cut the sleeves off the tux. yes

star_scar_child
yes!!! a jean tux with cut off armsleeves

Punkyhermy
what about skinny ugly girls??!!!
LOL!!!
it's ALWAYS fat ugly girls isn't it????
LOL!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.