Elven swords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
Anyone know if they sell them on the net? or if anyone can make them, cause i love those swords, gotta have one.

Darth Sauron
I know a man who can make elven blades, his name is hatori hanzo.....yes

ElvesRule24/7
ummmmm is that a joke? or u really serious

Exabyte
Yea, you can buy them online, even some weaponry shops have two or three.

There are several different companies selling them; best known probably United Cutlery and Noble Collection. Both are excellent quality... but of course you have to pay this quality no expression

D'you need links?

Darth Sauron
No really, he is called hatori hanzo, if your lucky he will make you a sword,

If he wont...just go to the window and write 'Bill'

ElvesRule24/7
ya what's the sit i have to go 2? how much would they $, hopefully not alot, but it prolly will be.

Darth Sauron
Well, If you want a hatori hanzo sword, they would generally cost alot.

My friend budd sold his for 1000000 dollars to my other friend, elle.

one million for a sword confused Thats alot.

But my other friend, beatrice, she told hatori to make her one for free, and he did...but remember, you HAVE to bring up bill!

Exabyte
..........most swords I know are about 250-350$, but you can get them a lot cheaper or more expansive, too

cheaper especially on the not-so-official-market... most are bad quality though

Darth Sauron
Not like hatori hanzo swords....

But to -use- a hatri blade, takes skill

You might want to visit my friend Pai mei yes
He will help you

MorgulLord
pants, the link dont work! if you go here :www.battleorders.co.uk and then type in Lord of the Rings in the search box you;ll find them!

Long I know, but they have lots of swords, elven ones included. like legolases and arwens.

Agent Elrond
@Sauron

Kill Bill

Thorondor
Hadhafang owns, i love it....even though it isn't from the books it's still the most beautiful weapon i've ever seen.

ElvesRule24/7
The 3rd age elven warrior swords are the kind i'm looking for, but i cant find them, only arwen's sword and legolas, anyone know a site were i can find the elven warrior swords?

Exabyte

ElvesRule24/7
that's kinda crappy, those are the best swords and they dont have em, ummmmmm o well, gotta keep lookin

Peregrin_Took
Tolkientown.com has a wide variety of swords, knives, daggers, axes, and staffs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.