Collectors Models!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MorgulLord
I dont know if they were released in other countries, but they were in UK!

They rock! They're hand painted models of the charcters from the Trilogy! All in cats iron! They're cool!

So far I have:
Gandalf, Boromir, Faramir, easterling, Ringwraith on steed, Saruman, Eomer, Grima, Elrond, Orc Soldior, Lurtz, Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas, Theoden, Gollum and a Rohan Soldior! AND a Special Edition Collectors stand!

Does anyone else collect them?

eek! witch king coming soon! eek!

Darth Sauron
eek! WHAT ABOUT SAURON? stick out tongue

MorgulLord
They better do him, Thers suppose to be 60 in the series. if i get a pic ill post it for you big grin

Darth Sauron
Merci

aniron
I HAVE THEM MODELS, IT'S GALADRIEL NEXT!!!! when the heck are we gonna get a hobbit? I'm running out of folder clips, I don't have the wringwraith on steep or stand because I subscribed to my shop instead of the magazine!
But I haven't taken them out of the boxes!

Smodden
I have Treebeard, Saruman, Merry, Pippen, a moria orc, a haradrim, Boromir, aragorn, gondorian soldier, and gimlibig grin

MorgulLord
Smodden, are you on about the same ones we are m8? Cos you should have lots more and Treebeard?? Whens he coming out?!

@aniron
You get Hobbits very very soon! You get frodo and Sam at rivendell all in one model!! Go to the site to the them all :www.lotr-models.co.uk

aniron
TREEBEARD!!!!!! I WANT TREE BREARD!!!! LOL

I can't remember who I have but off the top of my head:

Gandalf(the white) Legolas. Aragorn, Gimli, Elrond, Lurtz, wormtounge, eomer, theoden, easterling, rohan man, two orcs (or is it three? lol), boromir, faramir, gollum, 17 all together anyway i know that!

will we be getting Denethor? how many is it all together? I hope we get arwen!!!!

Smodden
MORGUL-I have the toybiz versions...lolerm
I see what ur talkin' bout

aniron
BOO WE DON'T GET ARWEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Moo Cow
i havent seen them sad no

MorgulLord
Moo Cow where do you live? Cos I think they were only released in UK sad

@Aniron
How do you know we dont get arwen? When I emailed them a while ago they said theres planned to be 60 models in the series so, you never know!

Upcoming models are: Ringwraith, Frodo and Sam at Rivendell, Grishnakh, Gandalf the grey eek!, Uruk Hai Warrior, Eoywn, Denethor, King of the Dead, King Elessar and eek!The Witch King eek!!

Hayley1508
Hey, i'm new to this board! I started collecting the models back in January, but i've been having a pretty rubbish time with the collection. It took months for them to send me issue 2 (legolas!) and now it seems to have got stuck on Theoden. I just wondered if anyone else had been having the same problems? And does anyone know what's supposed to come afterwards? I wanna know what i'm missing out on!

Elessea
i dont think they have those in the Us sad *wishes she lived in teh UK*

DanielLB
I get the magazine! But all of u r really behind me, i have frodo and sam, the ringwraith and loads more!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.