worse gossip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manchichirtchit
who do you guys think are the worse gossipers? men or women? to clarify, gay men count as women... not to offend anybody but let's face it, they know and talk to more girls than any straight men...

i think its women, 'cause women will divulge anything to anybody after a few days (or drinks-- whatever comes first). men would just tell the closest friends in their circle.

Moo Cow
women, we are such gossipers

HockeyHorror
women yes

Pyrofly
Women

we always gossip big grin

darkcrown
mad

wuteva
Oh come on! Guys gossip as well; unlike us, they make up s*** about people.

Pyrofly
its still gossip stick out tongue

darkcrown
Making up stuff about people is fun. I really don't care if I'm labeled a gossiper. smile

manchichirtchit
this is a valid evidence that women make up sh!t too.

hezzy_baby
women smile

BloomBabyGirl
uh i dont think guys "gossip" but they do tell it more cuz there kinda slow on the feeling dept. but some girls can run it up

Mystifier
I wouldn't gossip to just about anyone. Just with mates and family really. stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
same. I LOOVE ur siggy. sorry/ had to ge that out

Raven Guardia
its obvious its Women,...we gossip all the time. girls are always talking behind others girls backs, and saying sh!t. its the way we are...kind of sad really.

BloomBabyGirl
we all have our inner b!tches

Mystifier
Coolies! Brad Pitt fan big grin

Jacob_Luver
I really think women. And they fight a lot more too.

GroundedAgain
third choice!!!!!

manchichirtchit
i know! why do girls do that. do you secretly hate each other? i mean guys make fun of their friends and talk sh!t about them in front of their faces (at least me and my friends), but why do girls have to talk behind backs? genetical predesposition maybe? could it be traced back in time? they should do a discovery channel on this topic...

Tex
Gay guys are the world's most notorious gossipers! Especially the bitchy ones! *Meow* zorro

charlit
me happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.