I Love Being A Senior!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Real
This year is gonna be so great...today was my frist day, but i didnt have to go to most of my classes cuz i had to register w/the school...
anyways....i only have 4 classes on campus, so i get out at 12 o'clock! its so cool! i also gotta take an online class thats easy as anything and then a class at a private tutoring place...but those two are gonna be simple...so im really happy with the way everything turned out htis year...and on top of all that, my dad's gonna buy a new car soon, so i might get to drive a flashy car to school if he lets me drive it! (next semester's gonna be kinda crowded w/7 classes, but who cares? i live in the moment)

Moo Cow
clapping

Royal Knight
my senior year was good too...good luck in schoolsmile

SlipknoT
if the car is really nice they'll key it

Tired Hiker
Your a Senior Citizen? confused

RaventheOnly
^ laughing out loud when i frist read the title i thought that to laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
stick out tongue

Moo Cow
laughing out loud

Tari Ringeril
confused darned old people xD luvs yah and good for you... -*hates being a tenth grader*-

darkcrown
rifle osama

BloomBabyGirl
*so does I* ....*remebers shes a 11th grader*

BingaBonga
I'm going to be a freshmen. erm

Real
just dont be a dum freshie n it'll all b good...n not too many people key cars at my school- we have a Z3, and M5, a lotta lexus IS300's a buch of souped up imports (celica's, civics, RSX, etc.) and a G35i and some 3000gt's, also last year there was a GTO (as in original pontiac) so im not worried about it if i get to bring it to school...but i'll prolly jus drive it on dates n stuff...but only if i like it better than my burly jeep grand cherokee...that thing is TOUGH!

silver_tears
My first week of school is no classes no expression what a waste of time stick out tongue

BingaBonga
I'll try not to be. stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
i dont start till sept 1

Chelsea23
i'm in my sophmore year, and hating it

Agent Elrond
I start my senior year of HS in Sept, after Labor Day. Should be a good year, I hope. After that, college messed

manchichirtchit
senior year is the best year.

Sun Ce
i'm in 12th grade happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.