Waverly Hills Sanitorium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Waverly Hills
WH pics

I wanna go here, it looks spooky. I heard it was haunted stick out tongue mwahahahhaa. Its open for touring!

Pyrofly
cool! hunted! i wanna go!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Hehe its just a county above me stick out tongue Hitch a ride and we can go together.

Pyrofly
sounds like a plan stick out tongue

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
eek!

BloomBabyGirl
i would go but id probably crap my pants there. send me a card eek!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
eek! We dont want u to crap urself there, hahaha. No telling what'd happen to me there. smile

Pyrofly
same here, i would probably get a bit scared

RaventheOnly
happy looks like home happy

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
why home.

Pyrofly
home? laughing out loud

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
*Freaked out* I wouldnt call any place like that home, although it would be nice to visit embarrasmentp

Spitback
Looks likes the set of the blair witch project

Moo Cow
ooooo spookey eek!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
lol.

Pyrofly
The Blair Witch Project sucks.... well thats what i think

MichaelMyerscoo
smile

MichaelMyerscoo
Wow. Looks like the sanitarium I went to!eek! (joking) laughing

PrefectRonnykin
i dont belive in ghosts

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
y

Real
pyro i love ur monkey!
holy damn that sounded fruity...
um...no im not

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
What the f**k?

PrefectRonnykin
iunno i just dont erm

Real
stop looking at me like that
paperbag3

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
oh. I do smile

MichaelMyerscoo
I believe in ghosts cause I saw one. My little kitty that died.

lkb8924
a group of us went on a tour at waverly. didnt see much while we were there but the pics we got back were wild. kodak couldnt even explain where the spots on the pics came from. only saying that whatever it was it was there when the pics were taken. we r going back in a couple of weeks to take some more pics. just to see if there is any difference. i would recommend believers and nonbelievers go and take your own pics. then decide if u believe or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JediHDM
you know...over the summer, my sister was in a basketball team, and they would travel around Houston and occasionally out of town, and one time we were taking pictures during the game, and one picture showed a white orb, perfectly circular, in the middle of the picture, no where near where lights would be reflecting. We lost that game, so we blamed it on the phantom ref...it was so weird though, cause that pc was darker than the others, and it was the only pic we saw that orb in...

darkcrown
I don't know if you're still discussing this but, THAT'S MY SCHOOL! eek! jk, I would kill instead of going there!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
You would kill?

MichaelMyerscoo
I wouldn't..........................I think...........................(thinking)...........................................Nope. Wouldn't kill.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Neither Would I stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.