OJ, I love that stuff...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
Orange Juice is awesome! *takes a sip* What's your favorite brand? I like Tropicana. happy

Pyrofly
i love orange juice, any brand really

Sun Ce
i love apple juice, its really tasty happy

Moo Cow
tropicana the best happy

Mystifier
I can't drink OJ sad I'm allergic to citrus fruits (kiwi, oranges etc) I love apple juice though yes

BingaBonga
I used to hate it because my mom always made me drink a little glass in the morning with the pulp sick.... but now, I love it! When it's pulp free. ninja

Moo Cow
im so sarry for you! i love citris fruits!

NyC-gUrL
freshly squeezed droolio

Sun Ce
yep me and Mystifier will take over this thread, since we like apple juice everybody has to know laughing out loud, and i'm sorry to hear that your allergic to OJ, i never liked the stuff anyway happy

Rad_1
Florida Natural.happy

Mystifier
I know it sucks sad I have a really bad allergy. It swells my tongue and throat up and if it gets bad I wouldn't be able to breathe so I just say away from the stuff yes

Sun Ce
oh that sounds awful, well i hope ya don't drink it by accident, that ould be really awful sad, still apple juice tastes better than OJ anyday laughing out loud

BingaBonga
I also like the Simply Orange. happy That really sucks Mystifier.... maybe you'll grow out of it?

RaventheOnly
eek! droolio any form eek!

Apple juice from those little glass bottles they use to sell everywhere eek! drool that was the best

Sun Ce
i think an allergy is for life, but i have no allergic problems, so i'm fine, still OJ is just sick sometimes

Mystifier
That would be awful no

I'll take your word for it yes I love the stuff big grin

Sun Ce
yeah who needs OJ, and even RTO thinks apple is better, evil face this thread is gonna be ruled by apple juice lover's laughing out loud

Mystifier
I dunno erm Like Sun Ce said it's probably for life. I'm cool with it though yes I've had it forever really so I'm used to it

BingaBonga
I used to be really allergic to Caffeine, but now I can eat chocolate, just not the dark stuff. happy

Sun Ce
well if thats possible for u, maybe Mystifier's allergic reaction with fade away, still i may not be allergic to OJ, but i still will never touch the stuff, its apple juice all the way for me laughing out loud

Mystifier
That may be true eek! And omg there is no way I could live without coffee! Or even chocolate laughing out loud

Sun Ce
girls and there chocolate, geez i guess there is no chance u will never live without it laughing out loud, i never drink coffee tho, i think its a strong taste and i hate it, but oh well that me for ya

Mystifier
Nah not too strong coffee. And I don't like dark chocolate anyways. Only milk or white yes

Sun Ce
laughing out loud thast soooo cool because i hate dark chocolate too, its too sickly for me to eat, so its milk chocolate for me, i don't really like white chocolate anyway, thats sickly too happy

Mystifier
White chocolate is only sickly when you have alot. I can't eat alot of it at a go

BloomBabyGirl
sick why do they have reeses white chocolate? it soo nasty

Sun Ce
bingo, i mean i hate it still, but when eating alot it is very horrible

Mystifier
Yep yes

We were supposed to take over this thread with Apple Juice not Chocolate laughing out loud Oh well stick out tongue

Sun Ce
oh yes Apple juice rules all!!!!

manchichirtchit
OJ DID IT!!!

Sun Ce
no Apple juice!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.