Ahhh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mystifier
I have to go get my braces tightened again in the morning messed In approximately 6 hours time... Damn. It kills to hell when they do that sad

I'm dreading it scared

Pyrofly
do braces hurt? cuz i might be getting them soon cry

Stormy Day
It doesnt hurt when they do it..just after yes

But after a while it doesnt hurt as much and after I get em tightened I alwayd go get an Bubble Gum Ice Cream after happy

hezzy_baby
laughing out loud yea, and after you've had them on for a while it doesnt really hurt anymore yes and im scared to go back cuz i havent been wearing my elastics and im supposed to wear them 24/7..literally

Mystifier
I have a fixed one erm Last time I got them tightened he drilled 'em or something as well. Omg that was so awful sad

Stormy Day
I have to have mine on for like another 2 years sad

Mystifier
Ouch! Me too yes He said it could take from 2 to 3 years

hezzy_baby
idunno how long mine are gonna take sad obviously longer than theyre supposed to cuz i never wear my elastics

Rad_1
*screams* No!!! They hurt?! Oh god, I may get them soon. BOTTOMS.eek!

Mystifier
They don't hurt. Only at first, they sorta cut into your mouth but after awhile you will get used to them. They won't hurt then no2
But when they are tightened they hurt really bad.

Chelsea23
i just got mine a couple weeks ago..and i have to have them for a year

they tightened them today..omg it hurt soo bad!!!!!!

Agent Elrond
I hated braces. They were always poking my gum, making it sore. After tightning, I can't bite down on anything for hours or days.

Stormy Day
It gets better tho.After I get my braces tightened now it only hurts for like a day or a half a day erm

Mystifier
They've been tightened now sad A while back this morning but they're killing now

Stormy Day
sad

Moo Cow
i just got my braces sad

Mystifier
Ow. They must kill erm I remember when I first got 'em they kept digging and cutting into my mouth all the time

Moo Cow
mine are ok, they hurt alot the first couple of days

Stormy Day
Yeah the first few days or so hurt like crazy.When I first gote em the pain wouldnt go away for like a week everytime they got tightened,but it got better happy

Mystifier
Wait 'til you get them tightened evil face

Mystifier
Well, yeah. The first time I got 'em tightened it was awful. It's really bad now but not AS bad no2

DirtyBlondPrepa
Ohh....I m sorry grl..Best bud forever!

Rad_1
crybabyI'm scared.

Mystifier
big grin Hey Adz hi2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.