What shows will you watch weekly, coming this fall??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
Well, I can't wait for One Tree Hill and Smallville. Those shows are great! if I have time I may try to watch the O. C. but i saw it once and it wasn't that great... u? rolling on floor laughing eek! big grin

RonyLeBeau

Darth Vicious
Smallville and Alias

Lil' Backfire
The only show to watch

SMALLVILLE, BABY!

vagaryatwill
I'll probably be watching the OC.

I've been seeing previews for that Father of the Pride show on nbc during the olympics. I can't decide if I'll check that one out or not...

Samurai Girl
smallville but i have been soooo busy and missed shi!t loads of it.........Tru calling and queer eye for a straight guy

BloomBabyGirl
One tree hill and Smallvill definetly! eek! and Reba if it come on

§nakehead
Family Guy, Futerama if its still on, south park, law and order

forumcrew
sorry to brake this to you but Alias will not start until January, the same goes for 24.. i will be watching both of those once they do start up

in the fall.. survivor, scrubs, and ill give joey a try

Scholar
im looking foward to CSI, CSI Miami and also CSI New York...even though i love the show they dont need three CSI's! Survivor is another one ill get hooked onsmile

Elektra_lover
CSI FG Tru Caling Alias

Elektra_lover
CSI FG Tru Caling Alias

Elektra_lover
CSI FG Tru Caling Alias

Elektra_lover
CSI FG Tru Caling Alias

Elektra_lover
CSI FG Tru Caling Alias

Elektra_lover
CSI FG Tru Caling Alias

Elektra_lover
CSI FG Tru Caling Alias

Ayame
DEFENITELY Teen Titans!!!!!!!!!!and also Family Guy!!!!!!!! and Futurama and posibily Case Closed....lol

forumcrew
family guy doesnt start until 05 either.. same as alias and 24

Elektra_lover
Sry bout all the posts guess my computer messed up

manchichirtchit
athf

BackFire
South Park.

mikeysgothicgur
7th Heaven
Everwood
Gilmore Girls
One Tree Hill
Smallville

Primitive Screwhead #1
New episodes of Family Guy won't begin airing until 2005 at earliest... Seth McFarlane and company only recently finalized the agreement according to recent publications. As for Futurama... sorry, but they will not be back this upcoming season.

Looking forward to 24 myself...

BloomBabyGirl
o ya eek! 24

Neo_Version 7
24!!! YEY!!!

Spitback
sOUTH PARK

Agent Elrond
I don't know what I will be watching. I've stopped watching TV regularly in favor of games. I might watch Joey and Father of the Pride, but nothing else all the time

Shadow_King
Smallville

SpiderGurl
The O.C.

BloomBabyGirl
o lord. ok herre i go. father of teh pride is great so i guess im watcing that adn last comic standing

greyboy
One Tree Hill - definitely. The last season ended with a marriage, a heart attack, and an affair. How could I not tune in this Fall?

VenomVA
Smallville
CSI: New York, Miami, Vegas
Charmed

greyboy
Also, The Mountain - that looks like it's going to be pretty good. I saw Jack and Bobby last week and was really impressed, so I think the WB's other new show is going to follow in the same vain. Looking forward to checking it out this Wednesday.

VenomVA
oh yeah and I forgot about:
Lost

Rambo
The Simpsons, South Park, King of the Hill

shanie623
Clubhouse, starring Jeremy Sumpter =) Premieres on Sept. 26th, 2004... Check it out guys, I think it's on CBS

makaky
Definately all the CSI's - favorite being the original Vegas version. Actually got to meet "Grissom" in Vegas last year! What a guy! Though I don't think a third series is needed, I am such a hardcore fan of Vegas and Miami there will be no choice but to watch New York!! stick out tongue

Jennifer_Tilly
*Charmed
*Smallville
*Touching Evil
*Wildboyz-I dunno if they are coming back or what I think they are though hopefully lol Steve-O is the man!!!!

VenomVA
also LAX, it's pretty good so far.
and Justice League Unlimited...when are they showing new episodes? I've seen 8 so far.

Magee
lol everyone is going to watch smallville, of course i am aswell. Joey eh. I heard that aired in America couple weeks ago. Dunno when its coming to the UK but i will see check it out. Family Guy, i'd wait a lifetime. Sometimes i watch the O.C so thats there.

Oh and they shouldnt have cancelled Futurama. It could have been big, so many possibilitys, it should have replaced the Simpsons. God im sick of the Simpsons now, thank god its coming to an end!

Zebra 3
Two for sure - The skit comedy Saturday Night Live and the third season of the gritty police drama The Shield.

DarthLazious
C.S.I, Smallville, Late Show with David Letterman, and The Simpsons.

meiwaku
The OC
One Tree Hill
Smallville
Six Feet Under
Joan of Acardia
Jack and Bobby
Braceface
Everwood

yeah I am a sucker for dumb teen drama's

darktim1
can't wait to see alias and the O.C..when sydney found out documents about being a puppet all her life heres tidbit she gets fired from cia. The O.C. is just going to be intense this season with everyone mad all the time thats what I think.

BloomBabyGirl
any1 know when 24 starts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.