Gothmog and the thing from the Goonies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorondor
ok is it just me or does Gothmog have a really similar resemblance from the difformed guy in the Goonies?

lol stick out tongue

sauron
SLOTH FROM THE GOONIES rock

erm...yeah except gothmog didnt wear a superman shirt stick out tongue

Discos
lol

muse5
Sloth, mi amor, not really, i just love the movie, i did notice that when i was watching rotk, i'm like it looks like sloth and i said that to two of my friends that were sitting next to me and the lady in front of us yelled at us... all in good fun

Thorondor
lol true stick out tongue

muse5
oh god, that lady was such a b*tch, i would talk to my friends really quietly (obviously not quiet enough, and my friends i was with are REALLY loud!) and she would turn around and yell at us, i'm like go away lady!

Thorondor
lol i hate people that go shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in the cinema but i also hate when people talk loudly lol stick out tongue

muse5
It wasn't me that was loud, it was my friends... omg when i went to see matrix reloaded with the same people, at one point my friend goes 'he's touching her boob' only him saying something is really like a scream, the ENTIRE theater turned around and looked at us, i was roaring with laughter, it was soooo funny

Thorondor
LMAO that would be funny big grin

sauron
slothmog

Fëanor
he also resembled somewhat to the Hunchback of Notre Dame from the old movie....

Discos
lol come on Feanor, this totally doesnt deserve to be bumped laughing out loud

Fëanor
laughing

*shrugs*

Korri
lol

Fëanor
^^stalker

Sauron
Browsing the Forum and this I run across ???

Gothmog and Sloth ??? You must be kidding me ! Similiarities ??? I would like to hear just what similiarities you think they have ?

I can see it now...Gothmog standing on Pellenor Fields in front of Minas Tirith yelling out "HEEEEEEYYYYY YOOOOOUUUUU GUUUUUUUYYYYYSSSSS"

Discos
laughing

Aleria_Sparrow
YEA! My best friend said that to me when I was watching it the first time in the theaters.... I was mad... but I agrreed that she was right!

Fëanor
yes...but have you seen Quasimodo?

PippinTook
laughing out loud Oh, that would be brilliant! laughing Sloth is awesome wink "Geez, mister, you're even hungrier than I am!" (~Chunk) I love that movie stick out tongue

I seriously don't see how this thread is still on the first page...even before I replied to it haha.

.....Gothmog looks like a mixture of Sloth and Quasimodo....sort of.....Don't you see the resemblance, Sauron? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.