"Obi Wan thought the same as you."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mortanius
In ROTJ, Vader tells Luke that Obi Wan felt the same way in trying to convince him to leave the darkside. So will this scene ever take shape in ROTS or happens sometime between III and IV. Or does this simply mean the Obi Wan/Anakin duel?

darktim1
well he does tell anakin to pay attention alot so I don't know if he will try to keep him from the fall to the darkside.

JKozzy
Hm, I can see Ewan saying those lines, so probably.

Darth Nikana
i think its going to be on Mustafar where Anakin is sent there and Obi-Wan tracks him down. i am assuming that Anakin is turned by this time because Palpatine would have ample to taint his mind. that and Anakin killing not only Dooku but the rest of the Separtist possibly. Obi-Wan tries to turn Anakin back but to no avail thus the duel starts. this is how i have always foreseen this event..... it will parallel Luke offering his hand to Vader and trying to turn him. Luke senses some good left in Vader deep deep down in him and so will Obi-Wan.

Gangularis
Agreed 99% with Darth Nikana.

Unholly_Cheese
Whats the other 1%?

Darth Cain
If that's what Vader is referring to, then maybe Anakin already has taken the Sith Oath of Allegiance at the time of The Duel. Meaning he's already calling himself Darth Vader by then.

yerssot
a ...sith oath?

PVS
anakin, raise your right hand and repeat after me...

hey it sounds funny, but im sure there must be some kind of procedure to becoming a sith. it would be kinda weak if it was like:

anakin: i want to be a sith.
palpatine: ok, your in.
anakin:cool......so thats it?
palpatine:actually no, you have to take a new name...darth vader...that cool with you?
vader:yeah sure...whatever

yerssot
I'm not sure there is messed

cavola
does it make a difference how many aliases he has and when he is Vader ?

perhaps in the movie Palpatine tells anakin to use Vader so as to act under a 'stealth' mode so other Jedi or whoever would not have any means to recognise him.

Sidious sends Anakin to mustafaar to get rid off the rest of the Separatists.

Obi one is informed that a certain Darth Vader is behind the killings of some Jedi.

Obi one is also informed that this Darth Vader is on Mustafaar.

Obi one is perplexed when Darth Vader and Anakin are the same so he fights Anakin .

Hows that ?? was that good ?? i'll be in my trailer big grin

PVS
hey, that works

Sesse
"I hate everything"
"I promise to uphold the Sith code"
"I shall perform at least 1 act of pure evil daily. OR in exhange 2 lesser evil, or 4 minor evil deeds. (To avoid misunderstandings consult your sith master to settle the exact amounts!)"
"I must hate children and animals as well as all alien races"
"And above all, must I hate my wife and all other family members that I have"
"So be it!"

Sidious: "And for your name... Dark? Stealth? Vandalizer? Detonator?"
Sidious: "These are acts that you are famous of."
Sidious: "We must make you a evil nickname from these... Any ideas?"
Anakin: "I know master! Darth Vader?"

Darth Cain
Maybe calling himself publicly would be meant to get Obi-wan to Mustafar so Anakin could take him out. All of a sudden there's another Sith out there? If it happened that way, then that would be Palpatine tying up loose ends. Obi takes out Grievous, then Ani offs him. Nice and neat.

PVS
sidious: to prove your evil intent, and your willingness to join the sith...
you must...eat this kitten!!!
kitten:*meow*

sorry, just recalling an old tick episode big grin

smoker4
So vader likes eating pussy!!!!!!

PVS
ok, you went there, not me wink

robakin
a flaw more common in the jedi ...even the older more experienced.

smoker4
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Master Kadub
laughing

sith knight

Darth Subjekt
I think thats youre all right to a degree, as none of us have actually seen it yet. But i think once they start to fight, it'll start out slow like every other fight...except maul...and during that slow period, OB1 will try to reason with him, and say stuff like, "it doesnt have to be this way, you can still be saved." Something along those lines on ly in more typical SW fashion. Then they really start to fight then afetr OB1 cuts all his limbs off, he'll try 1 last time to reach out to Ani, but thats when Ani, with his mechanical arm, pulls out a red lightsaber and then gets knocked into the lava.

At least im hoping he pulls out a red one, not to get back on that subject, but other than that, thats how i think it'll go.

cornponious
Eating pussy is a flaw?

Ushgarak
Please cut out the juvenile humour.

.:Space Opera:.
oh you know its funny Mr. '1977'.... you KNOW its funny...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.