garth nix... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

citadel
hey guys... i just got done reading this AWESOME new trilogy by australian author garth nix. the 1st book is called sabrial, 2nds called lirael, n the 3rds called abhorsen. i was just wondering if anybody had read them. big grin

badkittykitty
what are they about?

Z4¢|<
I've read the second one. It was pretty good.

Twin B!tch 1
i have read half of sabriel, i found it a bit boring erm

citadel
oh you did? i liked it. big grin

khalla
ya I've read Lirael it was pretty good...

crazy_c
I have sabriel but i just couldn't be bothered reading it for some reason. I have another book by Garth Nix called "Mister Monday" which i bought yesterday.

citadel
cool man big grin

crazy_c
It's easier to read than sabriel so far

Angeroo
i've read them all! i finished Abhorsen today it rules i hope he writes some more the writing is soo imaginative i really felt i was there it was well cool

*Danii*
I started Sabriel. thought it was boring, but I started again and I really liked it!
I've read Lirael too, and I didn't realise ther was a third one.

diggerz
yeah i've read them all as well they were good hope he writes a 3rd one any1 read any of his other books....?

diggerz
lol a fourth one rather oppps roll eyes (sarcastic)

Laviera_j
The third one is awesome - didn't enjoy Lirael much, but loves Sabriel and Abhorsen. (third book).

He leaves so much room for a possible forth book!

The whole bell idea was amazing - Ranna, Kibeth, Mosrael, Belgaer, Dyrim, Saraneth, Astarael. Brilliant!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.