The stupid goddam f'ing phone!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I hate my phone right now. It won't stop ringing cuz people won't stop calling. I'm on KMC right now, they need to understand this. I don't want to be bothered. This is my time, my. . . . . . . . special time. no expression

Tired Hiker
It's like, yeah, okay, I know I didn't pay my student loan for the past three months, but I'm on KMC right f*cking now, so could you please bother me another time? I mean, jeez. erm

Aqua
u got the KMC fever eek!

Tired Hiker
Who the f*ck do they think they are???

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I got the fever. big grin

SlipknoT
I know, well I only have 1 phone line so they're calls cant get througheat

RaventheOnly
no expression i have a cable modem no expression may they go to heck... its never for me anyway stick out tongue my college only uses E-mail only eek!

SlipknoT
and your almost never on KMC these days so they should let you be....those comie bastardspissed

Aqua
*sigh*

SlipknoT
what?

Aqua
poor TH sad

Tired Hiker
I just made a new sig in order to cope with these hard times. erm

SlipknoT
why arnt you on as often anymore TH??????

Tired Hiker
I guess because life took a turn for me and now I have more to do off the computer, I reckon. erm

Raven Guardia
kinda know how u feel TH only its my friends calling,..I have call wave so a message pops up when someone calls. I got so sick of always getting messages I decided not to come to KMC druing thier waking hours.

Tired Hiker
It's mostly friends calling me, but I need my kmc time so I ignore them. The ones who know well enough will leave a message saying, "hey, pick up the phone", then I'll usually pick up the phone. happy

Aqua
laughing out loud...dont tell them that or else thell do that all the time no expression

Raven Guardia
same here, Kim and faith always call me and I just ignore it. then later their like 'you were online again werent you?"

SlipknoT
Yea, I feel bad I dont do things with my friends as often now

Raven Guardia
I would rather be online all day here at KMC then have a life, KMC is like drug, screw my social life I like this better.

SlipknoT
my friend used to come on KMC alot but he dosnt nowcry he thought the newbies were ruining it

charlit
hmm....that always happens to me i hav my own foneline so its like ringin all the time!!!!

Vampy
I'm DISCO JESUS!!!!!

SlipknoT
Whateer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.