Venom TPB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
i think they should make a Trade Paperback of Venom's series like Lethal Protector, Funeral Pyre, etc. What do you think?

the only TPB's ive seen about him was one that was the Venom saga from Ultimate Spider-Man.

TheVenomSymbiot
I personally don't like the idea...

badsymbiote
Well, I for one am going to supress the urge to tell you to screw off, symbiote child, for I think it's a fabulous idea. Not only will it improve circulation of excellent old books long since forgotten by most, but also it helps generate more revenue for Marvel, as well as gives me something to read over and over, so I don't upset the pristine condition of my comics. AND it would make the originals even more precious.

But what the Hell do I know, I'm just a girl. roll eyes (sarcastic)

fever red
I'd buy it. Naturally, they should collect the Carnage appearances too. Better yet, what about an Essential Symbiote hardcover, a hefty tome that compiles everything. It can have commentary from authors/artists, bios and sketches in the back. Letter campaign, people. Symfans unite! Togethor we could be as big as C was in PlanetOTSyms. We will bend Marvel to our collective will.

Linkalicious
I like hunting down all of the original prints. I've got almost every comic that has Venom's name on the cover...

And I'm getting more and more each day. big grin

Mane
well thats you i personally like TPB's wink

i dont like the idea of one big hardcover. i like smaller sized novels. i went to Barnes & Noble at 10:30 last night (because my comic shop was closed), and i looked at the HUGE selection of Graphic Novels and Trade Paperbacks.i was searching fro the Paperback for the Ultimate Venom story (i was in the mood for something Venom), and when i realized that that was the only TPB of him id ever seen, i got to thinking. and now im frustrated that there isnt anymore of a selection of Venom TPB's.

fever red
It is frustrating...
An Essential collection might be unwieldy at first, but once the spine is broken in, and the cover is softened by endless spontaneous hugs, it would be like a teddy bear. I would hug it and kiss it and be its friend forever.

badsymbiote
Link--I wonder if you have any of the stuff that I lack...

Mane--I have that Venom book. It saves alot of wear and tear on the comics...like I mentioned

Red--"YES, WE COULD LEARN TO LOVE IT, TOO"

Ghetto Goblin
when i was searching for pics i saw this...

eBay - spider-man spiderman spider man, spider-man spiderman ...... 209 3PG NM- (93) 1st Calypso, $14.99 $20.99, ... Listing has pictures, SPIDERMAN, SPIDERGIRL comics lot of 7 ... Listing has pictures, SPIDERMAN vs VENOM TPB Graphic Novel ...
search.ebay.com/spider-man-spiderman-spider-man_ Collectibles_W0QQsacategoryZ1QQsatitleZQ28spiderQ2
dmanQ2c... - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

it has VENOM TPB in there.

Linkalicious
Good question...

I totally missed all of Venom's appearances in Ultimate Spiderman, and that's been a huge disappointment to me thus far. I just got back into comics like 3 months ago, and everyday I learn more about what I'm missing.

Right now I'm having the remaining 3 Maximum Carnage comics that I'm missing sent to me. Then i'll have all 14.

Mane
oh yeah i forgot i saw that on the internet. but thats Spider-Man vs Venom. im talking about a TPB of just Venom and his own series.

Spiderman_RJ
on TBM whatever u call i d like to have was the marvels one. and kraven last hunt

badsymbiote
I saw one 2 weeks ago for the Tsunami's Mystique--and that can mean only one thing to me--Venom will hit the shelves soon, if it hasn't already.

Link--I don't even have all of Maximum Carnage--the 14 issues were placed within too many titles for me to keep track of. You are much more tenacious than I. You're lucky.

fever red
ooo I had every app of V and C and then I sold them. Beat me! Beat me with my own bones!
Why did I think a massage business was worth that?

badsymbiote
Because it kind of is. I can understand why you did it, but I know that I'll only part with my comics when they pry the boxes from my cold, dead hands.

Besides, with a successful and lucrative business, you always have another shot at getting them again, right?

AND, then there's that clientele--like that luscious Eddie Brock look-alike you get to caress while you get paid. That's not a bad racket, girlfriend.

fever red
True, true- but my business is only barely profitable as yet.
The best thing happened last week. A long-time client began talking about Spidey. Turns out he's a huge fan. We spent the whole hour talking about comics- and I was paid for it.
Too bad the Brock-look-alike is married.
Funny, I'm only attracted to the lookers up until the point I actually set hands on their bodies. Then I slip into this wordless exchange of information between my fingers and their muscles, and the experience is simultaneously clinical and motherly. I don't think I could go from that back to "pant-pant-pant." Essentially, it ruins them for the womanly side of me.

Mane
definitely not drool..... no expression .....puke

badsymbiote
Well, then! You don't have to be jealous of her, but it's fairly safe to say that I am.

But, of course you're right--I mean, if I were you, it would absolutely ruin touching people for me. I barely like to be "cuddled" anyway, so I would be pretty adamant about having no foreplay on the bedroom. I probably shouldn't have said that. But I did.

fever red
I didn't think there was any way for you to move higher in the estimation of the men on this forum- but you've done it.

Ghetto Goblin
google, that's all i can say.

badsymbiote
You know, though, Goblin, that the bit of research you put into finding that Carnage story contradicts your theory on the advantages of laziness over hard, diligent work. Could be bad for your reputation.

Mane
yeah! what she said! i think...

jinzin
sorry I know I'm only months and months late for this string but ummm, well mamximum carnage is coming out in tpb this christmas, and the Venom lethal protector tpb already exists, I own it. anyway, just thought some people may be interested.

Sarsaparilla
I know about MC and i already own the Lethal Protector comics.

aenima_dead
lethal protector tpb? care to scan a pic of the cover so i can search the world for it?

Sarsaparilla
dude go to milehighcomics.com. you can usually get the whole series for $6. i did.

Nataku8188
I touch myself for free!!!

I have every Carnage appearance (Cept plantOTsyms) scanned on my computer. Took me a very very very long tiem to get em all.

jinzin
Sure sure I can post a pic this weekend when I go back home from college. I just don't know if I'll be able to figure out how to post a pic on the boards, I'm kinda computer illiterate and all.

badsymbiote
If you find that you need help, I'd be happy to walk you through it.

It's easy--even a monkey could do it (but they always put their creepy prehensile toes on your keyboard), so I recommend that you learn how.

jinzin
Damn monkey toes!....yeah man although I think "IF you need help" is giving me way to much credit. But yeah, I would much appreciate a walkthrough for this thing, thankyou. smile

aenima_dead
hmm, a mc tpb...AND the learned existence of lethal protector tpb....damn, i've gotta get some $$.

Nataku8188
Go work the corner, that always works.

Symbiotica
.... they call that distance between you and the client "professionalism," Fever evil face

I only wish I got to set hands on someone attractive! Ha, not hardly. No, i'm seeing the other end of the spectrum: no one remotely like Brock or Kasady passes under my ministrations....

YET, MWA-HAHAHAHAHA..... actually I hear clients can get kind of grabby. That'll probably kill it for me... unless they're wearing a symbiote.

fever red
Man, you wanna hear about "grabby" clients...I could burn your ears off.

aenima_dead
nataku, why work the corner when you could lead them into an alley, beat em over the head with a 2 by 4 and steal their wallets?...hmm..would be kinda hard explaining to a cop why there's a large pile of people without their wallets just feet from me...****.

fever red
Wait for it...

Nataku8188
Nope. Nothin.

fever red
EDIT- that was so NOT pro-social. I'm going to go stare at pictures of puppies and kitten until the evil expires of revulsion...

Paola
topic

aenima_dead
forgive the rant, but i don't enjoy being called a prostitute.

....and just to keep things on topic, any news on the maximum carnage tpb?

jinzin
okay I hope this works, this is the venom lethal protector tbp front cover.

jinzin
and................here's the back cover.

aenima_dead
Nice...Should'nt be too hard to find now. Thanks for posting the scans, i owe ya.

jinzin
no problem man, oh thanks for the help badsymbiote.

badsymbiote
No sweat. Happy to help. smile

CKayote
They're selling a Lethal Protector TPB right now on ebay.
Auction ends tomorrow, no bids so far, and it's only about $5 american + shipping.

The forum won't let me post the link, so if anyone is interested email me and I'll forward it to you.

[email protected]

doctorstrongbad
Good job on the scans.

jinzin
thank you.

badsymbiote
Hey, jinzin--how come you don't have an avatar or signature?

By the way, I guess I never mentioned that I really like the cover of the "LP" TPB--glad you posted it. I guess I just figured they'd use the cover from the first issue minus the holographic spider webbing.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah having a sig is cool, I'm working on updating my sig.

jinzin
remember how i needed to be walked through getting those pics up and running? I don't have a sig or avator casue I frankly don't know how to make one. I guess I could take the (whatever amount of) time to learn,,,but then again i'm pretty lazy.

badsymbiote
Well, you're not too lazy to type...you can do it. If you want me to run you through it, message me. I'll give you a quick and crude tutorial if you like.

doctorstrongbad
If you really need a sig go to the sig request thread. They can make one for you. smile

jinzin
actually I would like that, thanks. smile just let me know when you ahve some time on your hands.

badsymbiote
I can squeeze this in anytime. I'll message you.

doctorstrongbad
Sounds like a deal. Man I can't wait to get my new sig. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.