venom fans be mad [spoiler]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
ok columbia stated at a meating thats there only making 1 more movie, and its villain is green gobie 2, and the only reason there not doing 6 they dont have any actors, tobey said he can only do it one more time he hates working out and blah. Kirsten says he dont like the idea of her playing mj she doesnt even want to play her. So theres no venom carnage scorp or any others. its green gobie 2. so sorry to break the bad news. if you can prove me wrong please do cause i read it in my enquerer mag that my bro reads. so if there makin 3 more (excluding spman3) then please give me info.

moonwalker741
haha equirer <sp?, haha laughing

well i dont know confused it does sound believable of what you just said, untill the tabloiad part, not sure, i guess we'll have to find out later big grin

Ironman
i got tired and was skimmin for paris comments (the hilton girl) cause there hallariouse shes hot tho rolling on floor laughing laughing any way i saw spiderman cast do one more movie i was like WTF. and there you go.

moonwalker741
hmmm paris shifty

fever red
It sounds possible- Tobey does have physical limitations including a bad back. Perhaps I should write him and offer free massages for a lifetime if he'll do a symbiote movie...?

The Ones
tobey himself said there was nothing wrong with his back in a phone interview with comingsoon.net

fever red
Really? I could swear I heard him complain about his back in an MTV making-of special.
That's good news.

Linkalicious
I'm a huge Venom fan, and I'm not mad one bit about Venom not being in the 3rd Spiderman.

Actually, based on how the plot has been playing out, I don't see how any self respecting Venom fan could actually expect him to make an appearance in the 3rd movie.

Brock is mentioned once in 2 movies....definitly not ready to introduced in the 3rd movie. Lizard would be a farrrr better choice than Venom.

Red Superfly
Ditto Linkalicious.

I'm a huge fan of Venom (probably my 4th fave villain of all comics) - but i don't wanna see him in 3. It ain't right.

fever red
No, I agree. GG2 in 3. Costume intro at the end. Venom in 4. Carnage and Venom in 5.

Rhino
why dont they get a new cast?

Red Superfly
Because that would be stupid.

Spiderman_RJ
well so like i said they could pick kirsten boyfriend to be SPIDERMAN, tobey to be only parker, and make mj die on the second movie so that b1tch dont show up on screen anymore, and instead of follow up movies, they should pick into random movies ,BUT each movie following slowly a plot to show a new villain be venom , or whoever.
AND BRING ME GWEN STACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomhopeparry
bah.. don't you just hate that actors have their own lives! Its so annoying that 2 actors could potentially screw everything up for spiderman fans. I wanna see these films going on forever!

Darth Jello
ok fine, as long as they bring in the following cast to make things interesting plot wise-
Mark Hamill-Roderick Kingsley/Hobgoblin
Bruce Campbell-Just a guy named Joe
Val Kilmer-Ned Leeds
Joe Palmontinno-Ben Urich
Ben Afflek-Matt Murdock/Daredevil (a cameo or something)
Matt Damon-Quentin Beck/Mysterio (tying further into a DD sequal)
Michael Clark Duncan-Wilson Fisk/Kingpin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.