Saint Tail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guardian_Rikku
Saint Tail, written by Megumi Tachikawa, is a cute manga (i think its an anime too) about a girl Meimi who parents were a thief (Mother) and a Magician (Father). She steals things that were stolen and returns them to their rightful owner with the help of her friend who happens to be a nun in training.

kurakitsune
i think i herd of it and seen some picther of it to but it shoulds nice and cute

BlackHatDefect
AGHH!this manga annoys me!!!All the talk about God and morals..not to mention the ugly lead male!!!BLA,not my thing at all!

Guardian_Rikku
If it annoys you, why do you read it? *It can get kinda irritating, though, I'm with you on that ^_^; ) But the rest is cute.

kurakitsune
i like read or die the anime i have not seen yet but it looks good

Guardian_Rikku
This is the Saint Tail thread, Kura.

BlackHatDefect
I will read anything actually,even if I hate it.With ST iv read it...5 I think..

Guardian_Rikku
Ooooh, another true otaku, hm? *tackle* frieeeeeend big grin Lol.

kurakitsune
i just felt like puting it on thats all

BlackHatDefect
YESH..FRIIIEND!!lol..I mean,I LOTH Inuyasha and Marmalade Boy,and Iv almost finished Inuyasha and im done with MB.If its manga ill read it!

Guardian_Rikku
^_^ Awesomely kewl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.