EPIII mock battle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Huzzah
Over at AICN they what appears to a video footage of battle with clone troopers. This MB wont allow me to post the link...sorry.

yerssot
oh my, since AICN has it, it must be true no expression

cavola
are u aure its not the game Republic Commando ?

guiro72
actually, they've had a few things right recently.....but i know what you mean.....

yerssot
even supershadow has things right if other websites been telling it for months wink

Dou
I've read that it is from Battlefront...

Huzzah
It could even be fan made. On the other hand it's only a small segment of what could be a large sequence. It seems like a composite of models (gun ships, walkers etc) with CGI troopers.

EDIT : it's from Battlefront

EDIT: nope AICN is still up in the air as to where it's from.

I think it could be an ILM test shot.

guiro72
the video game explanation sounds plausible....aicn broke the hayden as anakin in rotj pics.....and everyone laughed.....oops.....

Sith Master X
Never trust anything coming from ACIN. lol

smoker4
Its from battlefront, it even tells you that if you attempt to download the sucker, damn i was excited for at least a minute "SOBS" thumb down

guiro72
you don't need to tell me, sith master x.....i know the score with aicn....

but i do find it funny when they actually get somethng real once in a while, and everybody's all "tht's the worst photoshop job i've ever seen - totally fake" and then it's in the film (i was praying the hayden/rotj pic was fake).....they got a couple of sw things that were real recently (just don't mention "the creeping fear"wink (heh heh).....from the talkback (god, hate reading those idiots worse than i hate reading the site) it sounds totally fake....i'm still downloading it (don't know why i'm bothering) but i've pretty much made my mind up that it's crap already....

update: someone who says they were at the convention claims it was an effects company not linked to lucasfilm using sw to display their cg talents.....

guiro72
aaaaha ha ha.....it's actually really funny......heh....

Anakin2Vader
its not from battlefront or ep 3 or anything else.... it is footage from ep 2 put onto a background shot that is apparantly from my backyard.... people really bought into that?

guiro72
not too many people seemed to be buying into it from what i could see....

still the funniest thing i've seen in weeks.....watch when they jump off the ship....

Darth Cain
That is almost certainly part of a trailer for Episode 3. Uh, wait, I mean for Battlefront. Someone only put a snippet of it out there to screw with fans but its had little success.
On a side note you're all right about AICN and their info, plus their talkbackers are venomous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.