STFU Noob!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sun Ce
i love the slow motion reply part laughing out loud

STFU Noob!!

StinkFist462
r u serious ?

Sun Ce
very, i like it, plus its funny laughing out loud

StinkFist462
no im not talkign about that
im talking about opening two threads in about 20 minutes about the stupidest things possible

Mystifier
It is funny laughing out loud I've seen this before though.

Sun Ce
oh, well this is off topic board after all, and i never make threads anyway, so i thought i would bring some of the things that make me laugh to this site, is that okay with u?

StinkFist462
well cant u use the same thread ? like say "oh this one makes me laugh to" cause really u dont need to open two new threads in 20 minutes and flood the section .

Sun Ce
fine, i don't know why i bother trying to make ppl laugh and stuff i mean it just never works out sad

StinkFist462
its best to do what u do best yes

Sun Ce
which is make loads of threads and ignore u, yep okay laughing out loud

Moo Cow
no expression

StinkFist462
go ahead i dont care much .

Sun Ce
well i don't understand why other ppl do, i mean whats wrong with it, geez can't u see that these are diff topics thats why i make diff threads with diff stuff

StinkFist462
well why dont u make a thread for every post if u want to make each thread a different idea

Sun Ce
i never eally make threads but i don't want to be annoying like some noob, but sometimes its good to make friends with threads, i just wanted to make ppl laugh abit, and this happens, i gte reported, i have a special friend on thsi site and she is called Raven Guardia, i can only talk to her on this site and we are the bestest of friends i don't want to be banned so i can't talk to her cry

StinkFist462
well how about not making three threads that can be easily formed into one ? and then you wont be reported for spamming

Sun Ce
well i don't know, i mean i would have to make a whle new thread and say its title like "funny clips and things" but then i migth get even mroe stuff bothered abotu me I bet sad

MC Mike
STFU Sun Ce! messed

Sun Ce
mike its me Kotaro, geez this change my name thing was a bad idea, i mean it doesnot even say in my profile my name was Kotaro erm

Korri
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.