Hitler disco song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sun Ce
have a party to the music of Hitler laughing out loud

Hitler disco party mix

Moo Cow
put them in the same thread mad

Sun Ce
whats wrong with u ppl, its only the OTF sad

StinkFist462
nothing is wrong with us ... your flooding and annoying us by doing so .

Moo Cow
where are the mods when you need them? sad

PrefectRonnykin
this will all lead to an early KMC death weep

StinkFist462
jus report him .

Moo Cow
i think i will smile

StinkFist462
i think it already has

Sun Ce
hey hey, no i am no noob, i used to be called Kotaro on this site, and i asked Raz to change my name, geez i don't need to be banned or anything, i'm under control like geez don't go all weird on me please sad

Moo Cow
i just reported you for spamming happy

StinkFist462
same here nazzy ... and yes you are a noob if u didnt kno that you shouldnt be spamming and you dont need to be all high and mighty to get your name changed either

Sun Ce
cry but i am not a bad person, i have been on this forum all the time, i can't believe u are reporting me, i know good members on this site and am real good friends to them, why are u doing this, i never make threads and when i do i get reported :9, i can only talk to RG by this forum u can't ban me please!!!! #cr#

Moo Cow
why did i report you? because you were spamming. no expression

StinkFist462
well u got 2 reports ... so you might want to explain yourself to a mod ... or maybe i should show them this
QUOTE]Originally posted by Sun Ce
which is make loads of threads and ignore u, yep okay

PrefectRonnykin
oh shit sad

StinkFist462
see why i hate noobs ? makes me want to houdini out of here again

PrefectRonnykin
teehe houdini

Moo Cow
dont go, i just got u to come back an hour ago no

StinkFist462
im seriously about to ... stupid noobs who dont know not to spam .... it sickens me

PrefectRonnykin
hes not exactly new he joined in march

Sun Ce
i'm no noob m8

StinkFist462
well so what he is a 2004 , thats newb to me laughing out loud

Moo Cow
rolling on floor laughing

and ur tecnicly a newb until uve been here a whole year anyway.

StinkFist462
well u thought i was here a year about 2 hours ago laughing out loud

Sun Ce
stinkfist don't leave this site because of me okay, i am nto a noob and i never act like one, so i don't know why u thought i am, i never make threads either, and when i do this happens, i only wanted to make some new friends and u 2 start at me, geez tho don't report me for no reason, i'm no nob and i know some of the mods anyway laughing out loud and some good ppl on this site too

RaventheOnly
He's been registered since early 2003 confused messed and you all have talked to him more the once confused

Sun Ce
its me KOTARO!!!!! remember i have had my username changed!!!!!!, geez i know my profile says i was not, but i asked Raz to change it personally and so he did, but i had to put it in my profile myself, so its me Kotaro, i am not Sun Ce from KMC birth roll eyes (sarcastic)

Moo Cow
its amazing, some of us have been here since before 2004

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.