Earthsea miniseries on sci-fi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vagaryatwill

vagaryatwill
Not that anybody's interested, but I recently got through the first book in the series....fun book. Anybody seen anything more on the miniseries?

big gay kirk
I've seen the ads... but nothing else... I must admit, I'm surprised that it's not been done before... the boks have been around for years... if anyone needs to know, they're by Ursula leGuin, and are... A wizard of Earthsea; The Tombs of Atuan; The Farthest Shore; Tehanu; and The Other Wind... there are also a few short stories about, one of which (sorry, forget the title...) is a prelude to The Other Wind...

vagaryatwill
Yeah, you would think that the whole thing may have been turned into a movie by now. Wonder why not? A few friends of mine have mentioned that to me when I told them about this. Maybe if the miniseries does well, we'll see the books adapted to the big screen. After reading that first book, though, I'm def looking forward to the miniseries

ariwin
Check out the official site -- lots of interesting stuff

www.scifi.com/earthsea

Max Power
nice. I saw a trailer for the mini-sereies the other day. It looks really good. Plus Kristin Kreuk is in it. Rrrrowr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.