All Alone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ssj4goku
Sitting in my house all alone no one to talk to i have no friends where i live maybe its because of my job i work all the time and never have time to go out if there is anyone out there willing to be my friend please post

DirtyBlondPrepa
Hello there! I m sorry for you being alone...I m most of the time too..My parents are never there for me...their always at work...

StinkFist462
maybe you should try harder to find some friends and actully try to find time instead of sitting in fornt of your computer and asking people u dont kno a thing about to be your friend ( sorry to be rude )

ssj4goku
well hey you got a point thats why i went to a rave last night man i had a blast i met a lot of new people and danced all night kinda tired now but hey oh well

Moo Cow
whyd you start this? we cannot help you make friends, we can only tell the obvious : get out from infront of the computer and meet people.

ladygrim
well we may not be 'friends' but you can always talk to poeple on kmc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.