KV 12 Revolve set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dafettmanrox
The new revolve set Knollvision was just released.

Bass
Is it good or stupid?

Xam
how is it?scramba please!!!!!

Anakin2Vader
Its actually pretty good this time... not a full set but it shows something going on for once. It shows Anakin carrying ObiWan and Palpatine walking behind him. They are on the revolving set we have seen a couple times before; but this time the set is almost all green screen except for the floor. The caption reads...One of several set segments built within the massive rotating frame of the revolve is this section of elevator shaft, which suddenly changes orientating beneath the three exploring characters, played here by two stuntmen and a life-like dummy. A static camera platform captures the topsy-turvy maneuver.

darth_surgent
Patience everyone. Our savior shall come with the posting soon enough.

Jedi Priestess
oh damn was that today? BRB and then Scramba will be by soon wink

Sith Master X
We patiently await his arrival. wink

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/kv_12.mov

Ken Benobi
cool, thanks Scramba

Sith Master X
Thanks Scramba.

DarthVader
ThX Scramba!!

moonwalker741
thanks big grin

and nice sig Darth Vader

darth_surgent
Another victorious day, thanks to Scramba.

Jedi Priestess
MOON!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO@your sig again! hysterical

guiro72
legendary stuff, once again......thanks.....

moonwalker741
thanks, i have an idea, update the captions frequently big grin

Ken Benobi
yeah, nice sig Darth

Jedi Priestess
Isnt that amazing that KMC has been here this long and its only in May of 2004 that someone comes up with the name Darth Vader as an ID? I would have thought that one would be gone early on.

Sith Master X
Darth Vader was taken. The only difference is the space between Darth, and Vader. wink

Jedi Priestess
but still? I would have thought all variations of that name would be used up. messed

Gangularis
god, that's such a big room.. what an amazing room that would be to be in.. i'm jealous.

anyway, thank you scramba sir.
*tips hat*

Indy_Knight
Thank you scramba.

Dou
Although we don't see much it's much better than the elevator shaft in KV 10 roll eyes (sarcastic)

moonwalker741
dude! the elevator shaft was the best KV!!!! it was awsome! stick out tongue

Dou
laughing out loud

cavola
nice1 scramba ;

anyone has any idea on what those 2 horizintal glowing sort of lights are to the right in that box ?

Dropkick
Thanks Scramba!!!

Wow, an all-green set, with stunt doubles and a dummy. eek!

BEST SET EVER!!! laughing

darktim1
cool.

Boris
Pretty cool one, thanks again scramba smile, Seems they use ALOT of light lol, is this after Obi gets taken out by Grievous?

Corsie
Thanks Scramba!!!

waynerobsonuk
nice one scramba

Wayne...

smoker4
cheers scramba, next KV the wood planks of episode 3 smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.