Batman vs Captain America vs T'Challa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
ok so heres the scenario. its in a battle arena, and Batman has all of his gadgets and Cap has his shield. who do you think would win? it would be an amazing battle royale, but i think T'Challa wins in the end.

SnakeEyes
I say Batman. While Cap and Panther are fighting each other Batman would remain hidden, coming up with a plan to spring upon them.

Mane
true.

ScarletSpider
Can someone please give me a list of the usual stuff Bats puts in his belt? On any given night, not preparing for a specific encounter.

Cap has his shield, of course, and also a mechanism built into one of his gloves to activate his photonic shield (which he can also fashion as a knife), as a back-up. He also carries (depending on what title you're reading, but this is what I go with) a usual military supply belt. A canteen and various pouches, most likely containing various things for survival needs, probably a knife, lighter and who knows what else, we've never really gotten a good look.

T'Challa. Vibranium boots, and claws. Energy knife, kimoyo card (which gives him any info he needs via Wakandan satelite systems), ceremonial heirloom knife, made of pure vibranium and coated in anti-metal. He's also the rightful bearer of the Spear of Bashenga, although rarely carries it.

With his enhanced senses, I think T'Challa may have an edge here. It would be much easier for him to track the other 2 combatants. He could easily zero in and track them by scent and noise, and wouldn't have to actively search for the others as Batman or Cap would, making it easier for him to mount an offensive attack. Bats and Cap are no stooges though, and are quite capable of taking care of themselves.

Paola
this is exactly the problem with Vs. threads erm
thousands of possibilities.....

use this: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t303660.html and just add Capt. America

closing...

Paola
no reason for it to stay closed...

Mane
yay!!! thanks a buttload Paola...

Paola
no prob

Viper
Never understood how Captain America could hold his own against Batman. I mean they're both well trained fighters at the peak of human conditioning (or close to it anyway), but Bats has the intelligence, weapons, and resources to take him out.

Mane
but Cap has more strength, endurance, and fighting skills than Batman. only because of the Super Soldier Serum.

Viper
Sure he's physically superior, but since when does that put Batman at a major disadvantage?

Mane
true. Black Panther is almost like Marvel's response to Batman, and Cap has put up a real fight for T'Challa before.

not saying that helps my argument, but in truth Cap and Bats are extremely well-matched.

Tron
Yeah, the super-soldier serum brings Cap to the peak of human perfection. Batman trains nearly to the point of human perfection. Cap just a little over Bats on it, but regardless they can be considered pretty even.

ska57
In that scenario, Batman totally has this one.

Asian Hulk
Listen Mane!!!!don't you ever insulting people and stop insulting me!!!!

Mane
eer

what??

ska57
That's so stupid, I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Mane
so did i...

DarkCrawler
What the f**k?

Paola
topic

Mane
big grin

SUPERMANDAMAN
The Batman Vs Cap is to close to call it really just comes down to the writers.

Mane
i think Bats vs Cap is a closer battle than Bats vs T'Challa.

out of the three in this match, i think T'Challa has a slight upper hand on the others.

Krissy Von Doom
Actually, Batman is more Olympic level and Cap is Peak human.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Ok thank you for stating the obviouse!

Mane
can you elaborate on that? out of the total 5 posts youu have or whatever, none of them have made any sense.

Nathaniel Grey
I'm biased. I say T'Challa. The Black Panther will always come out on top in my book. Unless he's fighting Galactus or Ben Grimm or Magneto.. whistle

MERCILOUS
Darn tootin' you're biased, Batman win's this one, or maybe Cap.

K3VIL
Strenght Levels:
Cap is 800 Lbs
Black Panther is 750 Lbs
Batman is 750 Lbs

Now, considering the best outfit is that of T'Challa that grants him better durability and resistance than the chainmail of Cap or the bulletproof costume of Batman, plus he possess energy daggers for ranged and close quarters situations, he has an edge over them plus his speed, and senses are superhuman thanks to the herb of Wakanda and the enhancment from the Panther God, he's a better hunter than Batman, and he was raised up in the Jungle, but he's also as smart as Bat, and a great martial artist, he can beat down Batman using tricks and his fists then go on Captain America and that would be a tough fight.

MERCILOUS
Bats and Cap are better strategist, and this is a three way fight. Cap's shield like BP's suit is vibranium (how interesting that you forgot to mention that.) BP does have some nice gadgetry but there's no way that it outclasses Bat's.

KharmaDog
Caps and Panther know eachother, so I would figure that if they knew they had to fight eachother they'd combine forces and take out bats rather quickly as it would be two on one.

Between Caps and panther I would give a slight edge to Panther, but not by much.

K3VIL
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Bats and Cap are better strategist, and this is a three way fight. Cap's shield like BP's suit is vibranium (how interesting that you forgot to mention that.) BP does have some nice gadgetry but there's no way that it outclasses Bat's.
I don't mention the shield cause it's obvious that Cap is carrying is shield, BP gadgets actually are very advanced, maybe more than those Batman has in the belt, he was able to shut down Iron Man's force field after all, and his energy blades can disturb the energy field of Ultron's adamantium body, and that's another impressive feat.BP durability thanks to the costume is far above that of Batman, the fight will end in a BP VS Cap match, T'Challa is more Batman that Bruce could ever be, he's born in a jungle after all, his life was a survival test from the begin.

MERCILOUS
Ooooooo, he's born in the jungle, now i'm impressed. I spit on the jungle!

BP has to take herbs to be Batman. And Cap had to take the serum. More Batman than Bruce could ever be? I spit on that too!

BP disrupted IM's field because he was prepared, nothing Batman couldn't do. And those anti-metal blades work on metal, ya dig? No special effect versus Batman.

Although now that you bring it up I'm not sure what effect it would have on Cap's shield (but I think I remember it having no effect.) I'm just not sure on that one.

brainchild81
I read your sig. Question: Do you ever have the urge to bite yourself?

MERCILOUS
Wow, great rebutle! You countered all my points with intellegent counter arguements! You're like some sort of freakin' genius!

yugotank
Black Panther......Fighting Skills and Tech.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman fighting skills and tech as well as prep.

BlueDMighty
BP in this one. Bruce won't be aloud to hide and wait it out. Him and Cap knuckle up. But the Vet takes it to the Bat. Then it's the rumble in the jungle (Arena).

Side note: BP's energy daggers effect the nervous system as well.

peregrinefalcon
There are a lot of "if's" in this match up.

One-on-one with no weapons.

Cap beats Batman and BARELY beats Panther

Panther Beats Batman

One-on-one with their usual equipment.

Batman beats Cap and BARELY beats Panther

Panther beats Cap

One-on-one in a combat situation.

Cap destroys both. "Hank, you once asked the difference in the battles you're used to and combat situations. You don't want to find out now." That's not the exact quote but it's something like that. Cap is the military strategist and has handled a gun in the past. You put this melee in a "to-the-death" scenario and Rogers wins. T'Challa would beat Batman.

Now I know it would never get to that, but I'm saying "IF." I realize it's a big "if," so those of you who were about to get worked up over that, I know it's purely hypothetical, but this entire string is hypothetical.

Now...in a three way battle hand-to-hand, Cap still wins. All three are adept at handling multilple opponents. You can't say that any one man is better at multiple opponents than the other.

In a three way with regular gear...Batman wins. It takes an extremely long time and Alfred has to put on his surgical scrubs, but he gets the win.

Now one person mentioned that Cap and Panther would team up and beat Batman. Yes, in a storyline situation, that's what would most likely happen.

Like I said...a lot of "ifs"

grey fox
Panthers father apparently beat Cap , and T'challa is supposed to be a better fighter. However it WAS written by Reginald Hudlin....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by grey fox
Panthers father apparently beat Cap , and T'challa is supposed to be a better fighter. However it WAS written by Reginald Hudlin....

Most of Cap's training came after he was thawed from a block of ice.

peregrinefalcon
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Most of Cap's training came after he was thawed from a block of ice.

I'd say most of his EXPERIENCE came after being thawed, not his training.

Badabing
Batkick ftw.

Darth Martin
Yea Cap would probably best Batman H2H without the gadgets and shgield but Bats takes the win with the belt and shield. Too many things in that belt. Not really sure what Panthers whole arsenal is.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yea Cap would probably best Batman H2H without the gadgets and shgield but Bats takes the win with the belt and shield. Too many things in that belt. Not really sure what Panthers whole arsenal is.

Batman would beat up Cap with or without gadgets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.