Hyperspace problems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hayden'sgurl
Is anyone else having trouble logging on?? mad It's doing the log on page and I log on, then it either shows the same log in page or it says I'm on, but when I try to look at something, the log in page comes up! mad

Ken Benobi
hmmm, I haven't had that problem, but I have been getting lag and/or trouble loading pages off and on throughout the day

Darth_Duffy
dont talk to me about hyperspace, i landed myself in trouble by passing out my login details, aparently they traced log in locations all over the world......whoopsy! confused

Sith Master X
They're just to greedy. erm

Jedi Priestess
messed messed messed oh my!! What did they do to you? and ALL OVER THE WORLD? good grief.....

moonwalker741
passing out login details shifty
what a ludacris idea whistle

who would ask for a the email and password!

pespoustarous!

nigeyo2000
I have occasional problems with it and some times they last 3 days....Im not renewing next month cos of it..

and i dont think its worth the cash anymore as the literally the next day the content is floating around the internet !

NoMeN
Do you have cookies activated?

yerssot
read the TOA, they say that if you give your login/pass to someone they'll delete you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.