Grrrrrrrr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
i just ordered some Scarlet Spider comics and realized that BOTH of the comics i ordered are all second parts to 4-part story arcs!!!

and i looked and every single one of those parts are under a different comic title i.e. - Amazing Scarlet Spider, Scarlet Spider, Web of Scarlet Spider, Spectacular Scarlet Spider, etc., etc.

I HATE IT WHEN MARVEL DOES THAT!!!!! ill probly end up ordering the other but i still HATE IT WHEN MARVEL DOES THAT!!!!!

badsymbiote
Yeah--I bet you weren't wearing your official Marvel title decoder ring while ordering, eh?
They do make it fairly difficult for those who don't live exclusively to read comics, don't they? We're so inundated with imagery, I don't understand how they expect the average fan to keep up at all. I wonder just how much of my life I've spent looking at Spider-man...

At any rate, they succeeded--their goal was to get you to buy the rest of the books, and now, you kinda have to...
good luck!

Mane
thanks.

Paola
to talk about comics...... ANY Spider-Man comic...... use this: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t299642.html

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.