OOO look

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrefectRonnykin
i found elements for zodiac signs big grin

Fire
Aires
Leo
Sagittarius

Water
Cancer
Scorpio
Pisces

Air
Aquarius
Libra
Gemini

Earth
Taurus
Virgo
Capricorn

HockeyHorror
no expression

ima capricorn

but i dont really believe in these

§pearhead
why am I not surprised that fire fits me happy

Darth Revan
water... wet wet wet no expression

RaventheOnly
ERRRRR i still don't understand why i'm a Pisces and water mad i have never really been drwn to the sea messed

HockeyHorror
im earth and i dont liek anything about the earth....only the fact that we can bury bodies no expression

PrefectRonnykin
thats ironic laughing laughing

Raven Guardia
you didnt know the elements laughing out loud....I like memorized the Zodaic,...I have to much time on my hands embarrasment

soundtrack
air for me even though i like bein gin high places and everything, i like watery things alot better. erm o well

PrefectRonnykin
im air too eek!

buuuuuuut im airhead erm

Raven Guardia
I'm a Gemini love, which means I'm an air sign. Geminis best day of the week is a wednesday because, wednesdays are know in the Zodiac as the day in the week of 'communication' one of Gemini's greatest trait is Communication.

PrefectRonnykin
i hate talking to people

HockeyHorror
i like hanging bunnies and duckies off my christmas tree no expression

its much easier than silly fake crystal orniments no expression

PrefectRonnykin
crybaby

HockeyHorror
srry buts its easy, safe, healthy and good for the sacrifical atmosphere no expression

Darth Revan
I'm a Scorpio. But the fact that I like swimming and kayaking is merely coincidental... Astrology is bull smile

m!$hA
i am air? blink

Rad_1
I'm an Aries and proud of it.droolio

Moo Cow
im libra...and im air...ooooo you cannot see me...i am air ninja

golden moon
Earth...

I am a Virgo...

Df02
Aires....god knows why Aires is fire

Vampy
air? I'm more like water erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.