Teen Titans!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ayame
[email protected]

RaventheOnly
eek! and i thought i was going to make this thread big grin

Let me think well...... IT ROCKS eek!

Ayame
lol.... a lot of people love Teen Titans.... but as for me i am obsessed rolling on floor laughing

Ayame
yup..hehe

hobbit_dude
ive never seen this show i thnk is boring, but all of thgese ppl who love it
makes me think is not THAT bad...

BloomBabyGirl
its rocks man! its action/adventure with a lil bit o comedy from baest boy

Punkyhermy
I LOVEEE ROBBIE POO!!!!!!!!!

RaventheOnly
If you like any action cartoon and do't mind a bit of anime like animation which is really funny because it realy brings the emotions out laughing out loud then this is the show for you

manchichirtchit
i love the japanese version of hte intro song

"teen titans go!"

Ayame
When I first heard of this show I thought god!! how boring is that?? but then I watched it and I was all... wow i am watching this show everyday!!!!!!

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud i don't remember when ii first watched it smile

SUPERMANDAMAN
Teen Titans are awsome and they have the coolest bad guy Deathstroke(Slade)

Scottie
Teen Titans Rock!!!!

wuTa
titans go!!....justice league is better though

Red Superfly
I really enjoy this show, it's funny and a great alternative to the Justice League, because it's slightly different.

I love the episode where Starfire goes to the future and sees Robin as Nightwing - bad-ass!

wuTa
damnit that would be badass but i never saw that one.....but i dont understand how she could see robin as nightwing i always thought the robin on teen titans was tim drake

Spitback
teen titans whats that

Punkyhermy
Scottie I LOVE your sig!!!!!

and yeah i love the TT song!!!!
"when there's trouble u know who to call!"

RaventheOnly
3rd season Brother Blood shifty eek!

RaventheOnly
No its Dick Grayson in another more recent there is a double of the Robin and his name is backwards and its basically Dick Grayson spelled backwards stick out tongue Plus in the comics its says so stick out tongue

manchichirtchit
i dig the original japanese theme song better though...

RaventheOnly
ok for me there are two things that get me annoyed.... at least they don't do one of em anymore....

Either of the songs...
and
how they keep saying titans go!! everytime they start a fight messed i just wanna rip my own head off messed when i hear that

Ayame
I thought it was pretty funny when I saw that new episode "Fractured" came on where robin broke his arm...that was sad!!!!....but they had this person who could not sing, sing the theme song and i was just sittin there starring at the TV like there was something wrong there embarrasment messed messed messed

Ayame
messed lol...OMG...AfterShock part 2 is on tomorrow and I am not going to miss it!!!! If I do I will cry!!!!!!!! messed sad smile

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

RaventheOnly
smokin'

angelsflame265
it was larry!!! larry was singing it lol

Ayame
Really?!?!?! wowow Larry is such a bad singer lolololol....It scared me at first!!! LMAO...I was so scared laughing laughing stick out tongue big grin

RaventheOnly
yes laughing out loud

Ayame
If I could describe Larry in one word it would be.....scary....lol Happy Dance messed messed

Ayame
But he is still funny...hehe

Ayame
I heard that Starfire is supposed to get married in season 3!!! I f she has to get married then I am going to make sure that she gets married to Robin!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

angelsflame265
yesssssssssss, thats gonna be a great ep. smile

manchichirtchit
yeah that part is pretty cheesy.

Ayame
OMG AfterShock Part 2 was so0o0o awesome!!!!!!!!Lol...hehe...Terra finally defeated Slade and Killed herself to save the Titans from a volcano eruption!it made me cry when she hugged beast boy embarrasment big grin happy yes thumb up

Ayame
oh yeah and told him that he was the bestest friend she ever had...so sweet...lol

Ayame
I can't wait till season three!!! rock

RaventheOnly
big grin begins tomarrow stick out tongue

Shadow_King
i have only seen one episode of this in my life.

Stealth Agent
This show is awesome i love the action in it

My fav episode is when Slade makes robin his apprentice because hes threathing to kill the other titans. In that outfit Robin looked badass. Then when Robin attacks slade and cracks his helmet that was cool.

RaventheOnly
Todays rocked eek!

Shadow_King
the episode i saw was were 2 guys went into some kind of window and they end up in this tottaly different world and they realize its someones mind not their world.

angelsflame265
oooo u saw nevermore shadow!

Shadow_King
???? confused confused ?????? blink blink huh huh

RaventheOnly
The episode is called Nevermore big grin thats what Angel is saying big grin thats one of the best Raven ones big grin

Shadow_King
oh ok. it was a weird episode.

RaventheOnly
stick out tongue well her abilities are weird when you don't understand them big grin

manchichirtchit
yeah, nevermore was a cool episode. i never thought i'd see a pink raven...

Slade274
YO GUYS I HAVE AN ANNOUNCMENT! I HAVE BEEN GOING TO TEEN TITAN WEBSITES ETC... AND HAVE FOUND OUT SLADE DOESNT DIE! I REPEAT! SLADE DOES NOT DIE! HES SURVIVES AND REAPPEARS IN ANOTHER EPISODE! DONT BELIEVE ME???? WAIT A COUPLE OF WEEKS...HE WILL COME BACK....

manchichirtchit
thank you for the spoiler. thumb up

Red Superfly
I thought it was obvious Slade wasn't dead.

Slade doesn't die that easily - and I want Robin to put him down.

RaventheOnly
Considering that Slade is immortal blink he couldn't die if he wanted to blink he can regenerate from being blown to bits... the guy is like Majin Buu laughing out loud no lie look up Deathstroke AKA Slade

BloomBabyGirl
i thought the episode where beast boy is kidnapped by the stone guy who thinks its his dog was the worst episode yet

angelsflame265
eh it was alright. . .it made me laugh, but its a funny episode unlike aftershock and stuff

RoguePw25
Okay, i just saw the newest episode when Starfire is about to get married. it was AWESOME! it's my first new episode, cuz I've missed the rest.

RaventheOnly
worst episode was Divide and Conquer... otherwise the first one.... erm had the cheesiest beginning and almost made me think the show was going to flop...

the dog one was funny stick out tongue

VenomVA
I missed last Saturday's New Season Premiere...forgot to set Tivo and I hate the fact I moved to the West Coast....kids WB starts at 7am over here...URGH!

VenomVA
WTF!?!?!? They said a new Teen Titans today and they showed a repeat!! That sh*t sucks!! I got up extra early for nothing!

Red Superfly
Agreed. Man that one was stupid - I thought it was Beast Boy dreaming or something.

That rock man was laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

shadow guest
I want to see scarecrow on teen titans d***it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadow guest
i want to see scarecrow on teen titans,damnit god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone else?? mad mad mad

shadow guest
robin is falling in love with starfire,he's a dumbass,and he's haunted by a guy who's dead.god teen titans have lost there touch!!!!!!got that cartoon network.get new episodes!!!!

Dyingstar
Raven and Starfire are cool they kick some !@# they are hottys that kill
Raven is my fav .

Dyingstar
no wait i also like Starfire to i cant deside grrrrr there so cool

Dyingstar
Hay Shadow Guest no one like Scarecrow any more its about Robin,Syborg,Beast boy, Starfire,and Raven ...........Raven and Starfire are good there hot

RaventheOnly
hysterical your using my Avvy stick out tongue

Dyingstar
I cant make 1 freaking deisision who is hotter Raven or Starfire

Dyingstar
not any more

futuramafan434
Hi im benders friend Zoidberg and i watch Teen Titans to. ITS AWESOME!!!!!! My favorite characters are Beast Boy, Raven, and Larry!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

futuramafan434
Larry Larry larry

Dyingstar
yOUR A CRAZY LARRY LOVER
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA RHHRHRHRHRHRH

shadow guest
hey,larry's real name is robin's real name backwards.

robin=dick grayson

larry=nosyarg kcid

Dyingstar
O i did not know that

shadow guest
yep,if you look at the episode larry is in,when he says his name,look when its in the backround it will say dick grayson,but do it quickly cause the name is not there forever. smile

Dyingstar
i wish teen titans were real that would be sooooooooooooooo cool

Dyingstar
Really i must look into that

angelsflame265
its dick grayson backwards, thats what larry's real name is

shadow guest
yep.it sure is.i checked.

Dyingstar
The best moves i have seen are allways Ravens moves everyone else does not have as good moves. But they seem to defeat everthing anyway. What the hell is ganna happen to Tara?????????????????
SHE IS STILL A ROCK.

shadow guest
i'm not sure.does anyone know??hmmm,damnit!!i can't think today.urrr.
can some one tell us??

Dyingstar
Mabye they wont do anything bout Tara????? They should make an episode were Tara breaks free and Beast boy and Tara live happily ever after
......................AINT GANNA HAPPEN. This show lives off misery like Raven. Starfire is just misunderstood Happy Dance embarrasment

Dyingstar
But arent we all misunderstood im 15 yrs old and im board

Dyingstar
P.S. I really want a girlfriend that doesnt like me for my money....grrrrrr
is there a girl for me?????

shadow guest
ditto.but does god give a shit??no!!!!!!!!!!!!we are misunderstood.anyone
else??

shadow guest
ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm f***in bored!!!!!!!!!!!i'm going insane!!!!god damnit!!!!anyone else bored????

Dyingstar
HELL YAH WHY CANT LIFE BE AN ADVENTURE LIKE ON TEEN TITANS OR
A VIDEO GAME LIKE FINAL FANTASY GAMES ..........YAH IM BORED IM TRYING TO STAY SAIN

Dyingstar
IS THERE PLACE I CAN GO WERE THERE ARE HOT GIRLS THAT DONT WANT UR MONEY GOD GIVE ME A SIGN.......................PLAEASE

Dyingstar
Hay Shadow why dont u get an Avatar?????? AVATARS ARE COOL

shadow guest
your damn right i shold get one.were do you get one????

hey,do you have a dc vs. system deck???i do.tell me if you do.

Dyingstar
i dont but all u have to do is type in avatars it will most probably give u an accurate surch .
Or type in your favorite character name of whatever. EXAMPLE :Raven avatars . that how i got mine hope im helpfull

shadow guest
how do you get them to here????????????

shadow guest
i wish things in the world were like what you said dyingstar.that would be
kick ass!!!!!!!

Dyingstar
Hay Shadow why dont u put my name in ur buddy list??? im mean we have be talking to eachother since we joined

shadow guest
hell yeah i did put u on my bubdy list.i didn't forget.your my very first one!!!

shadow guest
its nice to have a friend to talk to.

Dyingstar
yah it is good to have someone to talk to.....o yea your also on my buddy list

Dyingstar
P.S. Your my first friend at this web site also

Dyingstar
Wanna swamp E-mail names????

Dyingstar
IF U WANT

shadow guest
you know i'd love to but,we have to watch out for hackers and stuff.
also ,i have a lot of cool avatars choose from.thanks for the info.

Dyingstar
no prob and if a hacker hacked my computer id visit there house with a bat and brass knuckles. At least we can rite to each other .

shadow guest
damn right!!!!!!!no bat,a bat with nails in it.

Dyingstar
Rite oooooonnnnnnn

Dyingstar
Hay i sent u a private message it has my E-mail address
yes

Dyingstar
my e-mail address should be on it

shadow guest
i got it i sent mine to.

Dyingstar
All right ur in my Buddy list

Robin X
Yea Teen Titans is AWESOME! Im a huge fan. Robins my favorite.

shadow guest
i wonder if beast boy could turn into a giant bat with nails in it!!!that would kick his enemy's asses!!!!

Dyingstar
That would be sweet !!! like i said before i cant decide between Raven and Starfire

shadow guest
neather can i there to hot.

Dyingstar
Yah, to bad there not real o well what ya ganna do complain to GOD ? confused WHY CANT WE ALL BE IN A FANTASY WORLD WHY WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

futuramafan434
Hi its Zoidberg again!!! eek! eek!

Dyingstar
hi so i guess you like Bender or Zoidberg alot huh........... beer

Dyingstar
Hay Shadow for some reason i can't write to u or chat with u........it won't work o well. still we go to this web site wich is cool did anyone hear about halo 2 I MUST GET THIS GAME. halo 1 was cool but this well.
it will kick as#

shadow guest
f*** yea!!!!!halo 2 looks so f***in sweet!!!!and why couldn't god make the world like a video game like final fantisy or teen titans that would kick a**!!!!!

Dyingstar
YES IT MOST SERTENTLY WOULD. I be killing those alien bastar@# with a flame thrower. BURN ALIENS BBBBBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN big grin

Dyingstar
Mabye in the future there just might be aliens that want war. but by future im mean like mabye 1000 yrs or less i don't know im not pysic

shadow guest
hmmmmm...flamethrowers,and machine guns.he he.

people who understand this play halo or those online teen titans games,andthat stuff.then u will understand what we meen.

TTRaven
How do you get the little pictures under ur username

TTRaven
AFTERSHOCK II

STARFIRE: YOU ATTEMPTED TO ANILATE US!

RAVEN: DID YOU THINK WE WOULDNT TAKE IT PERSONALLY.

shadow guest
hay dyingstar we need to explain to ttraven how to get avatars.

TTRaven
THANK YOU

TTRaven
HELLO?

TTRaven
ANYONE HERE

TTRaven
I'M LEAVING I'LL BE ON LATER

Dyingstar
go to (QUICK LINKS) and then click on (EDIT AVATAR). u get a selection or type online avatars and u will get some custom made ones or u can go to ur PAINT on ur computer and use a drawing or somthing smart

shadow guest
yea.that how i got my avatars.there in my pictures.

o yea,ttraven people don't just respond you have to wait,ok?

TTRaven
Where can I get RAVEN avatars

TTRaven
What I mean is in what category can i get Raven avatars

Dyingstar
When online type in RAVEN AVATARS u will probably find some Raven avatars in most of the web sites that pop up ok. That should get u some
all you do is if u see an avatar u like right click on ur mouse and click on
SAVE PICTUR AS..... it will be in paint.

Dyingstar
then when u find an avatar u like go to QUICK LINK on the top of ur screen then go to EDIT AVATAR. go to the bottom of ur screen it will say
CUSTOMIZE AVATAR click on that. Get a picture u like click on and that will be ur Avatar. IF it is to big find a smaller picture. This should help ok

shadow guest
hey dyingstar he's using your avatar name.him i wonder why????

shadow guest
why is he using yours dyingstar????

Dyingstar
wat do u mean. Wat are talking about ????????

Dyingstar
NOOOOOO DONT USE ANY OF MY PICS. WELL NOT MY AVATAR OR WHATEVER !!!!!!

Dyingstar
HELLO IS ANYONE HERE AT ALL ???? huh

shadow guest
i am.who is cooler?????ok people want you to choose whos better

starfire
or
raven.
respond with dignity and without your tail between your legs.
election start now an will end on november 7th.choose wisly.

Dyingstar
Yes your vote WILL COUNT !!!!!

Dyingstar
click on my picture of Raven and Starfire and get a good look at who u like. OK

shadow guest
choose now!!!!!be the first to elect whos better!!!!!!!

raven

or

starfire

Dyingstar
Someone choose come on. Are u telling me no won likes Raven or Starfire thats BS

shadow guest
yeah!!!!!come on people just write down one and get it over with.it ends
this sunday,vote while you can!!!!

Dyingstar
are u all a bunch of ****ing retards VOTE DAGIT mad mad mad
IF UR NOT A RETARD THEN VOTE !!!

Dyingstar
You none voters make me sick sick

Altar[1stONE]
Raven is my little gothic girl i love her. starfire can burn in hell for all i care.

Dyingstar
Same Ravin kicks ass, thank you for ur vote. Oh darkness is the only way to be. I myself am the kind of person to wear black ALL THE TIME

P.S. i forgot how to show a picture by were u write something how do u do that?

shadow guest
thank you!!!!there is now one vote for raven!!!thank you for your controubution to our campaine.

Dyingstar
The dark side rules oh yah so far Raven is in the lead with 1.....I vote for Raven thats 2

Dyingstar
hey u there shadow

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>