user name tells it all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

impatientinky
well, maybe not all. my name is bianca, i'm 23 and origianlly from germany. been in the states for almost 3 years now. i have 2 boys (3 if you cout the hubby). just discovered this website when couldn't figure out why everything was black behind the door and ran a search to see if anyone had more luck. HUGE hp fan but i don't have to tell y'all. i'll talk to you soon!!
bianca

Clovie
hi, nice to meet ya, hope you'll have great time here.

Aini

Clovie
viele? ich glabe nicht, aber etwa for sure stick out tongue

Aini
na gut, einige.... wie ^clovie^^ z.B. stick out tongue

Clovie
und wie Aini^^ auch :happy;

yerssot
hope you like it here,... no german welcome from me since me and speaking it don't mix well

Agent Elrond
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s25/smilies-3380.png
Have a fun time here smile

Mystifier
Heya big grin Welcome and have fun

Corran
Welcome to Humanities greatest product on Insanity

impatientinky
oh wow, thanks! i completly forgot about this post and just remembered it when a post cought my eye and i decided to check out the welcome forum.
anyway..i also just realized how confusing my first post was. i had no clue these boards were that big. i thought it was just a little hp forum or something and thought very few poeple ever read those "hi, i'm new" posts anyway.

hey danke AINI und CLOVIE! ich war voll ueberrascht als da auf einma ne deutsche post war. yup, die leute sin echt super hier. thanks smile

bianca
well, thanks for the nice welcome. i do like it here as you can see (since i'm still coming back) and am starting to explore some other forums as well. hp is kinda quiet these days.

Royal Knight
have fun posting in the forums..

enjoy your staybig grin

Anna85
Welcome to KMC!

m!$hA
ah yeash i only speak english embarrasment
so WELCOME eek!

Gil'sSweetheart
Have a nice time.

Candy

Rachel Riddle
oh,... deutsch... stick out tongue

yepp, das spreche ich auch! big grin

WELCOME!
ich finds super hier! happy und du sicher bald auch wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.