have you ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
have you ever had such pain ... im not talking about emotionaly - im talking about physical pain ... that you wish you were dead? i do right now ... does anyone have advice? i think im gonna puke! sick

yerssot
what's wrong?

m!$hA
i dont know, my side hurts....like where my ribs are, but its not a "bone" hurting.....its like ... inside of me messed and it's killing me!!!!

Clovie
painkiller.

a lot of piankillers. and visiting doctor. no other idea erm

m!$hA
a lot of pain killers hey shifty

Df02
yes, now!
woke up this morning and a huge chunk of skin is missing off my back, and i cant remember what happened, really deep cut and looks like ive had a nice section of skin sliced off lol

sad

m!$hA
sorry bout that, i got angry embarrasment

Df02
see this is why i said no biting.......

...hard :d

m!$hA
well this time i got really angry and i couldnt controll myself embarrasment sorry darling!

Tired Hiker
How did this happen, Misha? blink

Df02
all i remember about last night is falling down some stairs, making a prat of myself infront of my ex....then walking home in the pouring rain lol

Oo

m!$hA
i dont know, i just suddenly got pains.....i would expklain what its like but ur all guys and wouldnt understand weep

Clovie
or hard painkillers. shifty

m!$hA
whistling1

Tired Hiker
Oh, so you have cramps? confused We guys can handle that.

m!$hA
no i was gonna say its like when you have your period! so you'll understand that eek!
well i know yerss will be runing away in every direction!
but its in my shoulder too now ... whats happening to me? am i finally dying eek!

Tired Hiker
Maybe you should wake your parents up and have them take you to a hospital? blink

Clovie
auch.... that sux sad poor misha cry
(maybe he won't)

geeez.... maybe you were doing some excercises recently? erm

m!$hA
clovie ... ive been at home "sick" all day today blink

and th, it's 7.14pm here laughing out loud how could i wake them up if theyre not already awake? stick out tongue

Clovie
confused but do you know what can be a reason of that?
and what your perents say? they' won't take you to hospital?

m!$hA
well i personally dont think its anything to have to go to hospital about ... i think ill just try the pain killers thing first wink thanx clovs...

mean while, i really am feeling sick now, so ill be off!
wavey

Clovie
okay. i hope they'll help you soon.

take some sleep maybe smile and cya later.

Tired Hiker
Maybe you should have your Grandpa call the ambulance???

yerssot
perhaps your appendix exploded and parts it travelled to your shoulder? eek!

Tired Hiker
Maybe it's tapeworm and that's why you are so thin? erm

Clovie
i hope you're wrong erm
it is very hard to cure sad

yerssot
the worm? go to a doctor then and they should normally know what to do

Clovie
i think she should go..

but she is not listening. to me or to anyone sad

Df02
probably just Misha being a hypochondriac as usual stick out tongue
either that or Tapeworm....or ringworm! or some sort of worm because theyre all equally disgusting

yerssot
did she before stick out tongue

Df02
always seems to be some sort of "have you ever <insert thing> u wish u could die?" thing stick out tongue

m!$hA
my grandpa lives hours away from me eek!

m!$hA
whats a hypochondriac? eek!

and this time i really wouldve preffered to be dead eek! the pain was so unberable!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.