Breastfeeding.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shellie
Is it a mothers right to feed her baby anywhere she wants ?

How modest should she be about it ?

In your opinion , what age should she wean her baby from breastfeeding ?

Its been the topic of discussion among the women in my family . Please share your thoughts with me on breastfeeding . I could use some fresh opinions .

Clovie
not anywhere confused eg church is not the best place erm

and i think that child can be feeded till it has year or sumth. from biological piont of view it is better to feed kids longer, they are more healthy then erm

queeq
Err... what an interesting topic. Maybe we should get a women's forum around here... wink

SlipknoT
Well if you have a nice rack you can feed wherever you want

queeq
Rack of lamb?

Linkalicious
I'd like to say anywhere they want, but sometimes, i don't like seeing a woman breastfeed while I'm eating. I know that's not really fair, and I can live with them doing it in public....but sometimes it just makes me uneasy.

Dunno when they should start breast feeding. I guess...before their teeth show up.

SlipknoT
yea, I dont want ugly women breast feeding in public

queeq
You don't want ugly women, period, methinks.

ragesRemorse
who really gives a shit? If witnessing breast feeding is enough to soil your childs mind, then i got news for you, his mind was going to get soiled sooner than later,and he is a pussy bit*ch that should die so he doesnt contribute to the dumbasses of the world. If your an adult and you dont have the will power to pul your attention away from a mother feeding her child, and you are annoyed by it, then you need to join that child who's mind was ruined just by seeing a mother feeding her child

However like slip pointed out, if your an Ugly ogre with saggy t1ts that can give men a nightmare and turn them off of sex for a month, then you need to go lurk in the shadows when you feed your child.

queeq
Language, RR! No need for that.

ragesRemorse
yeah sorry, seems i have been more rageful than remorseful lately

queeq
You sound more remorseful now... smile

ragesRemorse
aww... god dammit

queeq
No, it kinda suits you. laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
mad whats that supposed to mean? are you callin me a chic? cuz if you are mad

ahh screw it have a drink on me beer rolling on floor laughing

Linkalicious
can you two stop flirting for like 6 seconds and stay on topic? stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
What topic? breastfeeding? I mean if you really want to talk about a subject that no one has any interest in, and is about interesting as me telling you about me trying to make my pubic hair grow at will, then ok. Lend us a view of your's on the subject. or we could do somthing more entertaining and have a beer beer beer beer

Linkalicious
nah, i just wanted to point out that you two were like....flirting. laughing

Just read your last 3 or 4 posts....it's actually quite funny.

ragesRemorse
embarrasment do you think queeq noticed? embarrasment laughing out loud laughing

§nakehead
Breast are for guys to drool over.....not for babies

Linkalicious
actually....queeq started it! eek!

Papaumau
R. R.......

It would appear that YOU haven't any interest in the subject.......?

Fine... then don't get caught up in it !

Shellie asked a genuine question that obviously concerns her and her family so maybe you should just sit quiet and listen for once !

Shellie......

For some reason....I cannot imagine why....The act of breastfeeding in public seems to bring out all the hangups that people have about this TOTALLY natural pastime.

Maybe we have evolved too far away from nature now that we are in this hi-tech and impersonal world, I don't know, but I believe - for what my opinion is worth as a bloke - that this natural procedure should be able to proceed ANYWHERE without the prudes and the prejudiced being allowed to interfere with it.

After all, it is supposed to be the best way to do the job if you are able and it is supposed to be the best way to protect your baby from infection by building up it's immune-system.

Sometimes we are TOO modern !

As far as age is concerned....Hmmmmmm...thinks.........

I think it would be good to stop the habit some time before the bairn goes to university ! smile

shellie
Paps , your absolutly right . i couldnt agree more .

its very bothersome to me to see a mother who is breastfeeding asked to leave a public area cuz others cant stop staring at her and is making a seen over it . its an act of mothernature and women shouldnt have to feel like they need to put a bottle nipple in their mouth instead of their own.......

i say if it bothers you then turn your head .

WindDancer
Is part of nature for a woman to feed her infant. Nothing wrong with breast feeding the child in public. I think is beautiful and a natural thing to see a mother feed her child.

§nakehead
its gross sick

shellie
whats so gross about it sweetie ?

Mr Zero
Peeing and pooping are also perfectly natural - I'm assuming you guys will also support my right to piss in the gutter and take a public dump (as long as I have a poop-scoop or bury it in the park -)

Hey - If you dont like seeing it - just turn your head. Right?

ash007
i think its perfectly ok to breastfeed. I mean these ladies are pretty brave and must care about there kids if the have to do it in public.

As my sister always said when she had her child, she would only breastfeed in public if she had no other choice

WindDancer
Yeah, that's also perfectly natural. But guess what? You're making a mess in public when you pee or take a dump on the street! eek!

Not only that, but it is also disrespectful for a guy to take out his manhood and pee on a public street. Kids and women, and some other guys would also find that rather low on a personal hygene.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.