Which Is The Best Marvel Comic Book Film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
Which Marvel comic book based film do you think is best?

SnakeEyes
i liked the X-men movies and Spiderman ones about equal but i voted X-men 1 and 2

Alpha Centauri
I think The Hulk was the best by far.

-AC

Tron
The Hulk wasn't too bad, but it could've been much better in my opinion, and could've done without "Absorbing Dad" as well. I'm between both Spider-Man and Blade movies, but I think I'm gonna go with Spider-Man though. That movie so far, in my opinion, did the best job of stouching the main character, as both Parker and Spider-Man, and making it the most believeable.

TheFilmProphet
Me too.

badsymbiote
Well, I voted for the Spidey movies, which I think were only marginally better than the X-Men ones. I just had a few issues with some tiny anachronisms that prevented me from selected X-men as my 1st choices.

Mr Zero
Where is Howard the Duck?

TheFilmProphet
laughing

Ok I'll quit laughing if you want it on the poll just ask the moderators to edit it.

Mr Zero
I'm serious -I vote howard.

badsymbiote
I think we could safely count it as a "write in".

TheFilmProphet
Ok then your vote will be counted just like the other votes.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Im going with Punisher.

Tron
Same here, some things about X-Men that I just don't like. For example, some of Wolverine's past. I'm mainly talking about his past with Sabertooth and Deathstrike, or non-past with either in the movie. It's pretty shitty in my opinion that whoever wrote this movie just threw out what history Wolverine had with the two. And correct me if I'm wrong, the movie's Sabertooth was no where close to the Sabertooth we know, and neither was Deathstrike obviously. Did they actually refer to her as a mutant, even though she's suppose to be a cyborg? It seems to me that they just threw her in the movie just to give Wolverine a fight scene, and almost the same with Sabertooth. For what it's worth, the X movies were pretty good, but they could've at least went in more with Wolverine's enemies. I know most of his past was suppose to be a blank, and most of it false but I don't think they touched that part, but at least one person he should remember is Sabertooth, and likewise.

badsymbiote
Exactly. Not only that, but the way that the movies cast them aside, like so many rag dolls. Can you imagine Sabretooth being killed by just a fall?

Then there's the issues I have with Kitty, Rogue, and Jubilee all being the same age. Stuff like that...

Tron
At least there's possibity for Sabertooth's return, hopefully by a better actor who can actually make you believe he's Sabertooth. I still wish he and Wolverine would've had some kind of past in the movie, would've made it much more interesting. Someone said Deathstrike might come back, but with her being an adamantium statue and all, I just don't see it. Like I said though, It seemed to me that she was just in X2 for Wolverine to have someone to fight, really had no purpose other than that.

And you just reminded me, didn't they show a teenage Kitty in the first movie, then a much younger version in X2? That kinda bugged me.

Darth Jello
we all know what the worst is, Red Sonja

TheFilmProphet
Sorry your wrong the worst is Daredevil.

Paola
Bullseye saved that movie IMO

TheFilmProphet
Yeah but everyone else burried it wink

Tron
I just wish they didn't leave out Stick. Powers or not, they really expect some kid to learn all that sh*t on his own?

Mane
in order:

Spider-Man 1&2
X-Men 1&2
Hulk
Punisher
Daredevil

never was a big fan of Blade...

TheFilmProphet
Yeah instead of Stick teaching Daredevil now he is teaching Electra in her movie.

Paola
laughing

TheFilmProphet
Maybe Blade 3 will change your mind.

badsymbiote
A different guy playing Pyro in the 2nd movie as well...

Paola
.... and a different Jubilee...

TheFilmProphet
That was really nothing since we barely saw him for more than seconds in the first film.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah but the Jubilee in the first film was only there in the deleted scenes.

badsymbiote
And yet we all still noticed it.

Paola
nope.... she was shown in the movie too, same as Pyro, but she was shown

badsymbiote
I'm inclined to believe she's right--I am not gonna argue any X-stuff with Paola. That's her realm of expertisse.

TheFilmProphet
In my oppinion if your not in the film for more than 30 seconds you can be replaced.

badsymbiote
Ooh--y'all are making it tough for me to choose sides here. Good point

TheFilmProphet
Also you see so little of Jubilee in the first film that you can hardly tell the difference between the new and the old one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.