Best Comic Team up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
If you could put any two super heros or villains together and have them team up who would you pick?

I would like to see Deathstroke and Doom team up they could beat tons of people if they put their heads together.

SnakeEyes
Good Combos that i just thought of:

Deathstroke and Deadpool

Dr. Doom and the Red Skull

Captain America and Batman

Spiderman and Cable

Blade and wolverine

Mane
Maestro and Superman would be pretty rad. but i hate Superman with a passion big grin.

ScarletSpider
Nightwing and White Tiger (Kasper Cole from Black Panther and the Crew). Since Tiger is a police officer the story could be written up that he was attending some officer exchange program or seminar or something. While staying in Bludhaven he sees Nightwing chasing someone across the rooftops, he dons his Tiger uniform and starts himself a-hoppin' across the cityscape. They ultimately team up to defeat a grave threat that threatens the lives of all of those in the city yadda-yadda.

Tron
Dr. Doom and Red Skull? I don't know about that one, does Doom even respect Red Skull? Red Skull is pretty lucky Doom kept Magneto from killing his punk ass though.

Anyways, for Doom to team up with someone, they'd have to at least have qualities he likes or some kind of high status among their peers, like Namor, or Black Panther, or the very, very few others Doom actually respects. Then again, I could be wrong of course.

Tron
Here's one, Dr. Doom and Aunt May Happy Dance

who?-kid
I don't think it will be that interesting to team up characters who are too much alike (Doom-Red Skull / Batman-Captain America / Wolverine-Blade).

But put a wisecracking Spider-Man together with a always serious Doom, and see who gets irritated first wink.

Or let's have a team starring Wolverine and Red Skull : that should give some firework. The same goes for Deadpool and Batman => opposite personalities.

ScarletSpider
I loved the Daredevil and Deadpool teamup. Batman is even more serious and hardass, so that would be hilarious to have Deadpool annoy him.

Nataku8188
How about we get Morbius and Blade... oh wait that already happened...

How about t-ray and dr doom. That would be so badass...

T-ray is the only person I've seen put the perpetual smackdown on Deadpool without breaking a sweat. And I have every deadpool comic. (havent read em all yet, im getting there though!)

Ironman 66
spiderman and silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.