Warzone 2100

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ssj4goku
Who here has played it or havent played it and would like to know more about. If your a fan of the Warcraft series or you like games that are stragety by desgin then you will just love this game it is by far the best stragety by design game i have played yet and for me thats a lot cause i have played just about every stragety game there is for the ps1

RaventheOnly
Its originally for PC and i Almost beat the whole thing eek! it had around 50 missions and they all built up onto the next transporting the forces you have to the next area eek! you can design you own units and in the end its crazy because most of your weapons are totatlly useless against the enemy because he can turn your troops against you eek! i absolutely loved that game big grin

ssj4goku
hell yeah finaly someone else besides me that played the game yeah it was a mad house at the end so how did you vote

Fearnix
It was a pretty good game i only got to play once but played it for abou 2 hours big grin

ssj4goku
so what did you like about the game for the two hours that you played it

Kazenji
For those who remember this game you can now download it for free

http://wz2100.net/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.