ma kent vs. Aunt may

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
The battle of century.

Tron
Don't you get it by now? Aunt May will rule all one day. RULE ALL I SAY!!!

jayson
Again with these stupid threads though this one has made me laugh.
aunt may would kick ma kent's ass. one's from a the projects, (well forest hills anyway) the other is from KANSAS? no contest.

Paola
great battle roll eyes (sarcastic)

but no more VS. threads

closing...

Paola
opening... big grin

Viper
Ma Kent unleashes her adamantium claws, but they're no match for Aunt May when she goes super saiyan

Tron
Aunt May doesn't need to go super saiyan, remember, she controls the power cosmicwink

SnakeEyes
THIS THREAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT CLOSED

bardock
i agree these threads are dumb now.aunt may threads are stupid they have been done to death

Tron
True, they can still be pretty amusing though.

Tron
Which reminds me, maybe I should put up an Aunt May vs. Dr. Doom thread.

Just kiddin' y'allwink

Paola
laughing but I thought this is why you wanted your Vs forum confused... laughing

§nakehead
Even though Aunt may and Ma kent are in the hundred class power scale aunt may would just woup out the rolling pin of justice

SnakeEyes
NO this is not why

WindDancer
laughing

I'd say Ma Kent wins! This thread is hilariously funny and weird!

Tron
I still go with jayson's comment. Aunt May's from the hood beyotch!!

ska57

Tron
You forgot about the boxcutter in Aunt May's pursewink

ska57
And I also forgot Ma Kent's can opener....sweet! then they can have a sword fight type deal!

ska57
A pitch-fork from the Kent's farm would be handy..... big grin

hotsauce6548
alrite Aunt May's from New York. Ma Kent? Kansas.

Isn't it obvious?

Mav
Aunt Mary beat Galactus in What If? She owns you.

Tron
Are you serious? Which issue? And what happened?

§nakehead
Aunt may got super powers for a while and no Im not kiddin

supremthor
you forget how ma kent destroyed thanos with THOTU and acted like it was nothing.bet ya dont even rem

Arsenal
Have you all forgotten that Ma Kent still hasn't shown the full extent of her powers? She beat Supes in a handfight before without breaking a sweat and she was only in the hospital for a week after!

uQifg2WV
I love Aunt May Threads. God, we determined that aunt may was, is, and always will be the greatest. I recently read the a secret issue that had never been issued before 3008. Aunt May, in a different dimension, turned out to be the reason every single comic book character has their powers. I love Aunt May Threads.

Arsenal
That would explain why she wears a wig and has mental disorder(s)!

Havoc470
aunt may wins this imo, a new york lady against some farmer, aunt may must beat muggers left and right

Napalm
Aunt may rocks!

whobdamandog
What the hell are you all talking about..have you ever seen the "Beverly Hillbillies"...do you know how strong country bumpkins are...Ma Kent serves Aunt May a can of whoop ass.....

jffxex1980
Ma kent would get owned. Aunt may beat the living out of Doc oct. She hit him repeatedly in the head with her umbrella!!!

Mainstream
Aunt may..can kick A$$ must run in the parker family.

kgkg
Ma kent all the way.

Do you guys know Ma kent all that farm working , she whould wip old aunt may sad . She will have an early death which is bad , considering all the nice cookies she made.

MA kent with her kung fu , judo chopping skills

StrawNilla
Aunt May + vase=incalculable power.

Ma Kent has a heart of gold, just like Aunt May. But like her nephew the Amazing Spiderman, she has a temper, and once that unfolds.....one can only hope they can identify ma Kent's body.

This is, of course, before Ma Kent unleashes her pre-crisis fury that leads a path of destruction the likes of which no one (not even her adopted son Superman) has ever seen.

radioboy121
Maybe Aunt May has a twinkle of power left from her time as the Golden Oldie.

jffxex1980
Aunt may + polygrip= DARK AUNT MAY!!!!! "I am OLD and CRUSTY incarnate!!! (she wobbles and falls face first due to the weight of the phoenix or should I say denture emblem on her chest)

yugotank
Ma Kent - Her farming skill and thick strong ankles give her the win!

charlemagne9746
Ma Kent knocked Braniac out with a rolling pin once. That trumps Aunt May's Doc Ock feat

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Ma Kent knocked Braniac out with a rolling pin once. That trumps Aunt May's Doc Ock feat

AuntMay beat back Hulk with a frying pan.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

laughing

I'd like to see that. Hulk cowering away from the might of Aunt May's cast iron skillet

Ma Kent still might have it beat. I'm sure Clark got out of hand as a child, at times. I can see Ma Kent gettin' a big ol switch and tearin' his ass up.

so, Ma Kent whooped Superman's ass...lol

Rufus T Firefly

Grinning Goku
Aunt May is more bangable.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Aunt May is more bangable.

no expression

Profiled (so you can never deny saying it)

Badabing
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Aunt May is more bangable. Dude.... sick

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Badabing
Dude.... sick

He's not just a milf....he's a gilf

laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
He's not just a milf....he's a gilf

laughing

He's also a woman haermm

charlemagne9746
He's also a woman haermm

laughing

Are you serious?

There is a male gender with his user name

teh_perfection
May owns.

Ma is one tough cookie but May makes the cookies.

cigarman
Originally posted by jayson
Again with these stupid threads though this one has made me laugh.
aunt may would kick ma kent's ass. one's from a the projects, (well forest hills anyway) the other is from KANSAS? no contest.

Ma Kent worked her ass off on a farm,Aunt may was a homemaker who made tea.Martha would soooo wipe the floor with old turkey neck. big grin

Course even if Martha killed her Marvel would just bring her back by revealing it was a clone. eek!

Yeah but remember the time Martha saved Earth 1,2,4,S, and X by baking the Anti-Monitor a nice warm pie to eat instead? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.