Most murderous villans of Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I mainly know X-men and i would have to say that the Mauraders were on the top list of most incensitve of the lot.
Anyone else think of any really bad asses.

Nataku8188
Lobo... but hes not marvel.

Carnage and deadpool. Juggernaut, Magneto.

Mane
well the most sadistic is Carnage. Carnage is a beast. and there also Thanos who gutted his mother as a child. not to mention destroyed everything. but I be more scared of Carnage than Thanos.

JuggernautFan
i'd be more afraid of juggernaut than carnage. hes pretty brutal. well, i dunno, i guess that would be a toss up.

Maelstrom
i was in the comic shop talking to a carnage fan. He's from the cartoon genre but he told me all carnage wants to do is kill. That's brutal.
The Mauradures killed man, women and child under the sewers of manhatten.
Juggernaut isn't like that. He's not a child killer.

JuggernautFan
hmm, well he collapsed a building (possibly a world trade center tower) to use as weapon to crush people. he casually tossed a convulsing old lady to the ground when he came all that way for nothing. he throws buses full of living screaming people as weapons. the buildings were presumably full of people also. he doesnt care... juggernaut that is. he does have respect for nothing, but he nearly killed colossus for -accidentally- spilling bear on him. i dont think he is as murderous as carnage (cause hes just plain crazy) but he will brutalize you for next to nothing. sabretooth is kinda vicious also.

Nataku8188
Carnage's whole philosophy on life is kill because you can.

Mane
heres my list of the most sadistic killers

Carnage
Sabretooth
Shriek
Juggernaut
Thanos
Doppleganger

Nataku8188
Juggernaut really isn't sadistic, he just gets mad and smashes shit. Kinda like hulk... but without purple shorts. I have no respect for a man/beast with purple shorts.

You definitly forgot to put omega ted on there. And yes, I meant to say omega ted.

Evangel94
If wolverine were a villain then he would be so sadistic.

Nataku8188
Not really. Hes only twisted when he goes berserk.

Ironman
THANOS HE FRIGGIN KILT EVERY SUPER HERO WHENHE HAD HIS GAUNLET. mad but then theres carnage the sick **** rolling on floor laughing

jayson
Darkseid. read the original kirby new gods paper back. this guy engineered the god war and enslaved his entire planet.

GreatMuta
My Vote goes to

Magneto: pulling out all of wolvies Adamantium was pretty vicious also he would go to any lengths to punish humans for their bigotry.

Carnage: Nuff said

Mephisto: "the devil" come on how can he not rank!

Mane
true, but when has Mephisto ever killed someone because he can. sure hes the Devil, but Carnage has pulled more disgustiong feats than Mephisto.

GreatMuta
Point taken. But how can you leave him off knowing all he represents. Could we say he "drives" people to do murderous things?

Maelstrom
Morg and that first herdal that got released in Thanos's book i forgot his name but he was cool and was going to kill Galactus.
He may be the all time worst of em. Anyone remember his name.
He would just release black goo suffering on a world just for pleasure.

Nataku8188
Don't you mean white goo ? wink

who?-kid
First herald of Galactus : do you mean the Fallen One ?

Mane
oh yeah definitely. he just doesnt do it himself.

Ironman 66
carnage for sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.