how was your day?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
feel free to post about what happened in your lives today

my day was boring apart from when england was on tv against ukraine

Moo Cow
my day is not yet over no expression

vaya_the_elf
Moo Cow- How is your day so far?

My day is ok, but Im kind of stomach sick right now.. Hoping to be able to eat real food tomorrow

Moo Cow
my sister dragged me to the movies...that was ok, and ive been on kmc the rest of the day...and thats ok...so my day has so far been ok...

Dario Argento
Hmm... boring bored

amity75
My day was great, I got off on a technicality in my armed robbery trial.

lil bitchiness
Well my day....was kinda eventfull happy

§pearhead
off-ice hockey training started today (I got home a little less than an hour ago now)...so that's good, and bad, and pretty much the only interesting thing that's happened messed

Silver Stardust
Today? Did nothing, really. Babysat mostly. It was pretty damn boring no expression

Dexx
hmm...well...my day pretty much just....was.

Scholar
so far my day has been fine, i stated a new job as a secretary at this seed company place, but its awesome b/c i just answer the phones and than go on the internet...but ill be going to college here shortly so really i will only be working there for like a month. when i got off work i started reading and i think later on tonite i am saying goodbye to some of my life long friends b/c they are going off to collegesad!

ssj4goku
my day sucked at the beggining the it started to climax towards the middle of the day when me and my ex got back together and well now i my day has been the best for now dont know about when i get home

dean7879
my day was tiring....normal people around my area normally catch the bus to town but me and my friend decided to walk it there and back....then we had a quick game of pro evolution soccer on the ps2....then went down to the chip shop for food, then played football for about 4 hours...then i went home and collapsed...and then went on the internet

saucybird007
My day was pretty tiring, had loads of admin work to do aswell as my usual day to day work erm
Thanks for asking messed

Silver Stardust
Yesterday: doctor's appt. in the morning, babysitting in the afternoon. Went over to a friends house for a few hours at night, came home, and cried. no expression

Today: Did nothing, except be depressed. Yippee.

Moo Cow
you know what would really make my day? is if someone knew if 'rupert the bear' still aired in the us sad

V@LL3jOk!D707
today was a usual day. i woke up got a phone call, killed some villains, went home and made out with my girlfriend.

ragesRemorse
My day blew ass. Quite possibly one of the worst days to date, or atleast disheartening. I'll be ok though, because i have some mentos right now

SlipknoT
I does eek! on the Noggin Channel sometimes!

Papaumau
I had a terrific day yesterday !

I picked up my PT Cruiser after getting a spoiler fitted to the roof and I got a new mobile camera-phone for less than fifty quid. ( I love a bargain ! ).

Going cruisin 'n phonin later on today ! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.