49 Foot Python Found In Indonesia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror

PrefectRonnykin
no expression

DirtyBlondPrepa
Holy cow its huge!

HockeyHorror
awww crap wrong forum. this was suppose to be in teh GDF...cuz OTF doesn't take things seriously laughing out loud

SlipknoT
It's fake, Steve-o and Party boy went there and it was only 21 feet. And there is no possibal way any snake of any species could be 49 feet long

HockeyHorror
you sure? i was thinking its impossible...

Mystifier
It's fake? confused Well if it was real that would be pretty amazing eek!

SlipknoT
I know my snakes

HockeyHorror
can you prove it thats it not 49 feet? i believe you but is there another article that states that?

SlipknoT
Yea I heard about it a while ago, theres no way because it would be almost double the average size of a Reticulated Python

SlipknoT
in the March issue of reptiles (its a magazine) there was an article, that said it was only 21 feet long. If your still skeptic you could try and find that episode of Wildboyz

HockeyHorror
o yea! i remember that episode. but it wasn't in indonesia???? or was it??

WindDancer
I think that thing would eat a whole cow! eek!

Detroit_Byatch
Wow! That's Awesome!

SlipknoT
Undoubtedly many of you have heard about this lage reticulated python that went on display in Curugsewu, Indonesia, last December. Locals claim it was 49 feet long, which would make it the longest snake ever in captivity. However, a report at press time tells of a Reuters photographer who measured the the snake to find it was actually around 21 feet long. " I have no idea why the snake has shrunk," one keeper was quoted as saying. It just goes to show initial reports of record breaking snakes should be regarded warily, depending on who's making the report

HockeyHorror
the snake shrunk...

or did some dumbass miscalculate measurments...

BackFire
It's almost as big as my......ah, nevermind.

HockeyHorror
laughing

ARMO POWER!!! Happy Dance

SlipknoT
as big as your what?

DeNiro
man all i got to say if i saw that swimming in the water next to me i think the water around me would get a lil bit warmer if ya know what i mean stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I would be so excited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.