Dark Phoenix is comming back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Phoenix is coming home to the X-men soon and she won't be happy. I hope they develop her character for a while as Dark Phoenix.
You know what would be cool. If when she is attacked she turns into these all power weapons of destruction. Different indivuals ones. evil face

Maelstrom
I predicted by by the behavior of the Phoenix that she was Scotts stalker. It just seemed odd to me that she would attach herself to Jean just to find out what love was. Had to be more. I don't remember which tread but it must have been a cyclops one.
Now if you read previews that is revealed to be the case.
Also apparently this is the last we will see of Jean/Phoenix.
It is implied that the phoenix will individualize into itself. confused raver

ScarletSpider
I'd actually like to see Jean/Phoenix hook up with Wolverine and join the Avengers. That way a couple ongoing trite plotlines can all be put to rest. Scott can be solidified as Emma's beeyotch, the whole Logan/Jean thing can finally be put to rest and Jean and Scott can finally call it off and move along in seperate directions.

wolverine8888
hmm that would be cool I serously hate scot he a dick head

pr1983
thats a bit ott don't u think?

Paola
don't use vulgar language in this forum

SnakeEyes
i too dislike scotty boy

pr1983
most people do, but how long would jean stay with logan? the guy can't behave himself, she'd leave him eventually

wolverine8888
ya but he can still hand scot his ass. scot brobly be dead bye now if logan was not such good friend with storm because she always the one stopping logan from killing him lol. any ways I think wolverine is maried to witch blade in a comic I have wich came out less then 2 months ago he got married to witch blade. and in x men the end jean does come back and wolverine they dotn say but u can asume is amrried to storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.