So yea first day of school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
so the first day of school was today and I am a mentor a mentor is like a upperclassmen that is a leader of the school or whatever. but ne way the first day of school sucked the only cool part was seeing all of my friends that i didnt get a chance to see over the summer, but other then that it sucked now i got to go there tommorw and actully work and shit this sucks. I got alot of cool teachers and such but still it sucks cause my math class teacher told us right off the bat he gives tons of homework so that guy is obviously gay. but how was everyone elses first day of school so far.

ooo on a side note the freshmen at my school are so tiny

Maverick2364
hehe tiny freshmen, ours keep getting taller... confused

PrefectRonnykin
... i havent started yet happy i start on the second

silver_tears
I start in more than three weeks so ha stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
we don't start to the 8th,
Thank god I dont have all my summer HW done yet!

Maverick2364
We just have summer reading, we start in september I think

DeNiro
U get summer homework what the hell kinda of screwy school do you have seriosuly man that is ****ed up

JKozzy
September 1st... erm

Maverick2364
Yeah the 1st... I wasn't keeping track of the exact day. I've gott aread 2 more summer reading books sad

theterminatorx
well all i had to do was read a book and describe what happened in the book for the summer homework....and my first day in conard high school starts in sept2nd...and i have to say im excited Happy Dance Happy Dance

Moo Cow
i have 1 more week sad

Mystifier
sad We normally get loadsa homework every summer, hell any hols we get lodsa homework... Buuut, for once we didn't get any at all, it's been great big grin

We go back though on the 1st or 2nd I think sick

theterminatorx
heres a pic of the school im gonna go to in sept2

Silver Stardust
September 20th big grin College, I love you...no classes before 11 am, done by 3:30 pm, AND no class on Friday!

On another note, I hear from my brother that the freshman this year at my old high school are about the size of 5th graders...no expression they just keep getting smaller and smaller...

charlit
well i finish in 3 weeks happy

Chelsea23
i started friday the 13th...it was ok, but i hate it

nach
my school starts on September 7th, but we have preseason right now. Im one of the captains of our team but we got a new coach this year so now we have to run around 6 miles a day instead of our old 2 miles a day. I would rather be in skool. And being captain sucks cuz i have to work extra hard and set examples

charlit
chelsea!!!!!!!!!! im at skool rite now sad but its sixth peoriod eek! half an hour left!!!

Silver Stardust
My brother starts the 23rd, and my sister the 30th...

nach
wow, time difference is amazing... it's 11 pm right now here

charlit
its 2.55pm here on thursday!!!! in new zealand

Chelsea23
charz!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm going to bed for school in the morning

talk to u all later, much love smile

nach
it's wednesday here... it'll be thurs. in an hour

el_barto
Started two days ago, nothing too amazing

SlipknoT
I go back to the *** capitol on the 8th

V@LL3jOk!D707
i start sept.7, and not looking forward to it.

theterminatorx
im actually looking forward to going to school..im anxious

Tptmanno1
Meh, Its for My AP classes, Just some reading, and I have to do and Essay on one of the books.

Silver Stardust
AP, yeah, those classes assign summer work usually...especially if it's English or History.

theterminatorx
same with me i got to read a book and then write a essay on what it was about

silver_tears
I have no summer work at all, even in the last 12 years of school stick out tongue

theterminatorx
you will soon stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I take mostly core core classes, they're the easiest

silver_tears
meh even during the year my work load is light happy

RaventheOnly
That looks like a bloody barracks blink

§pearhead
school, much fun...

Silver Stardust
I'm actually kinda looking forward to starting school this year...

theterminatorx
dont look like one to me confused

SlipknoT
No, school sucks

§pearhead
heh, dry-land training for hockey started today, and the freshman football team was there...it's pathetic laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
That's one thing I'll miss from high school...picking on the freshman...it's so much fun once you get to senior year big grin

§pearhead
freshmen come punting-sized these days, it seems laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
Just you wait until you're a senior...you literally run the school. It is SO much fun yes

§pearhead
are you kidding? I hated freshmen when I was one myself (granted, I hate 85% of my class, but that's a different story completely), and it's only going to get worse cool

SlipknoT
I'm a junior

§pearhead
same here...

Silver Stardust
I'm a freshman...in college smartass

SlipknoT
lucky

Silver Stardust
Heh, people ask why I'm excited about starting school, and I just respond with one word: COLLEGE. big grin

§pearhead
makes sense to me laughing out loud

I have a shit load of summer reading to do still...it bugs me

PrefectRonnykin
they havent finished building my school yet

this is my old school ermHere

silver_tears
Our niners as we call them come in sizes from like 5 foot nothing to like 6 foot 4 no expression

Silver Stardust
Irene I love your sig, Ayashi no Ceres rocks! big grin

The freshies at my high school last year were all either five feet tall or 6 foot 2...there was no real in between, they were all midgety or giants no expression

SlipknoT
our "fresh fish" as we call them are normal size

Silver Stardust
Heh...what really bugged me is how the freshies would travel in packs and just plow people down in the halls at my school...I can honestly say I didn't do that as a freshman. ofc, I had moved just before freshman year started and therefore knew no one...but that's besides the point big grin

Meh, I must be going...

silver_tears
I didn't know where it was from embarrasment
I just liked the piccy love

And what's worse then the plowing people down, is the sudden stopping in the middle of the hallway to chat, while others are trying to get by mad that infuriates me so much, I mean have some curteousy ranting

nach
im only 5'1'' so sometimes i feel like a freshman even though im a senior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.