COLLEGE/where are going with your life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackwidowlover
College

some of us are going and others are not.

are you going to college? why or why not?

if so what are you planning to study?

HockeyHorror
yes

hopefully med school.

blackwidowlover
whoa!

thats a really hard major

RaventheOnly
eek! September 23 it begins eek! Aerospace Engineering WHOOOOOOOOOOO HUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH

HockeyHorror
yea i know, but ima dedicate lot of time on it sad

but KMC is destroying me laughing out loud

HockeyHorror
what about you?

Lianslo
oh goodness...i've been trying to NOT think about college...but...i leave *looks at clock*...TOMORROW! goodness...i'm gunna major in some type of education...either elementary or secondary...if i go secondary i'll prolly major in math, and minor in music...but...we'll see...

Raven Guardia
well I still have one more year of high school but then I think I'm going to go to College to Major in Psychology and minor in art.

Dr. Strangelove
I'm already in college, haven't decided what I want to major in though, but a couple im thinking about is playing violin for a job as Ive been playing it since 5, or I would like to get in to creating new DVD or TV technology.

TheMuffinMan
I am going to college to be an animator

blackwidowlover
oh hehe
im going to major in meterology smile

blackwidowlover
there are so many majors you can choose from that makes it really hard to just pick one.

RaventheOnly
eek! yup.... if i didn't liked math a bit less and if i could ensure myself a decent job i would be a History Major

blackwidowlover
haha you too?
I can't stand math one bit, but you have to live with that don't you?

RaventheOnly
yes

I like math but i love history love

HockeyHorror
i love philosohpy love more than a combination of anatomy/chemisty/biology love

blackwidowlover
miffed smart people miffed grrrrr

I have to work really hard in a math class to get a C roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
o man, i have to work soo hard to get a C in spanish sad that the only class im not getting above a B sad

moonwalker741
can i get through highschool first confused

big grin stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
I slacked off a lot in high school math embarrasment and got Bs and nearly got a D+ in AP calculus but brought it up to a B- in the end smile but got a two on the AP test mad cry

Dr. Strangelove
Have any of you high schoolers have taken Government, that was a pretty fun subject for me in HS.

Lianslo
i've heard you talk about this AP test before...but i have no idea what that is! embarrasment and when it comes to Spanish...i suck...i took 4 years, but i still know next to nothing! I'd take math over spanish any day of the week! smile

blackwidowlover
heheheeHaHaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ahem! oh, never mind
so i am not alone

blackwidowlover
legolas....is......so......HOT!

RaventheOnly
Gov is ok big grin i got a 3 on the AP gov test but my teacher was horrible and i got a B- erm

Lianslo
^lol...amen to that! stick out tongue smile

RaventheOnly
An AP class is a college level class in high school big grin if you get a 3 or higher you do not have to take that general ED class in college big grin

Lianslo
i meant...amen to legolas is hot! embarrasment

blackwidowlover
oh......no....
that is such a tragic story.
oh ..I think a tear actually fell

hehe J/K

RaventheOnly
Spanish SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

blackwidowlover
to math cuz it sucks

:: tips glass of wine foward ::

Dr. Strangelove
My Gov teacher was extremely cool. He sent me to see the legal courts and see how the court system work. It was kind of funny because you can get a paper of all the casses and it just runs down of what not to do in the worldbig grin.

Dr. Strangelove
Never had to take it.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

blackwidowlover
me neither though I should have seeing how my family all speak spanish and I don't

RaventheOnly
blink no foreign language class? you have to take two years worth big grin

Dr. Strangelove
Well I didn't, and I have my high school diploma.

RaventheOnly
most colleges require 2 years of a foreign language big grin to get in

Detroit_Byatch
I'd love to go to college. I only have my high school diploma

Clavis
why dont you go out to work to get some money for college and get to it

Sun Ce
i am going to college in 2 weeks eek! to learn ICT National Diploma (C++ game programming) happy

Scholar
I start college on Sept 20, and im going into cosmetology...and i am getting very excited for it! I also took two years of spanish but it didnt help me out at all, we could get our spanish teacher to get off the subject sooooo easy, so therefore we never really studied spanishmessed I only took three years of math, i figure in cosmetology you dont need math or spanish!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.